Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here i am sharing my first payment proof from this forum

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! HYrextalk (HYrextalk@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: October 24, 2010 4:06:25 AM

Amount Sent: $7.00 USD

Sender Name: HYrextalk

Sender Email: HYrextalk@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I joined this site a couple of weeks back and so far i got two payouts from this site but recently i found there is a delay in the processing time of the payout

A Delay of 4-5 days is a normal thing as there are a lot of pending payments everyday and it takes time to process all payments by cross checking the posts of members. I got my first payment in 3-4 days after asking for payout. So no need to worry the site is 100 % paying, Just have a bit of patience :).

Day by day the new members increase, It means everybody know the good reputation of this forum : fast in payment, no delay, and of course very attractive rates. Nothing can be found in any Forums. It seems to me that this is my first priority forum I have to make posts

The forum is one of the highest paid forum and i received 3 payouts from this forum, i haven't been active for some time but hope to be active again

ALERTPAY: Money Received

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! HYrextalk (HYrextalk@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: October 26, 2010 3:02:38 PM

Amount Sent: $9.00 USD

Sender Name: HYrextalk

Sender Email: HYrextalk@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Well i have read few comments in these thread suggesting that both DMT and HT having same admin with similar ads at both places its just a coincidence as admin of HT is from Canada whereas i am from India so please dont get confused with the 2 forum

Admin might have given you link as i have already praised his efforts for builting such a nice forum so even he might want to help me but again telling please dont count both admin as one and the same as already most of people know me pretty well.

I have a waiting paymnet from the forum. When i went to check today is approved. So went checking the payouts done processed. And didnt see any done since the 7th. MAybe they had a lot of work to do and havent yet had time to put the new up that has been processed?

And for our admin here in DMT I never thought it was the same owner of the both forums. Impossible

i think the payment processed for this site is going tobe slower, like what other said the last payment that they did was on last nov 7, i think ive lost my interest to post here unless, they'll back into the normal.

It is very nice to see some payment proofs about this forum. It makes me feel that I should start working hard on this one. I just hope that I will as active as the others here so that someday I'll posting my own payment proof in this all the forums that I've joined. Congratulations guys.