Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

Well, after using my school's WiFi connection, I found out that I can connect using that. Thus, I should conclude that the problem is within my connection. I don't think I'll be active in HYREXTALK anymore since I'm always using the connection I'm using right now that can't connect to this site.

Well... I suggest you fix the problem with your internet connection, my firend because HT is one of the highest paying forums so I guess it is too precious to pass up.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I suggest you fix the problem with your internet connection, my firend because HT is one of the highest paying forums so I guess it is too precious to pass up.

You got that right. But I can't be active here with my connection. I'll have to go to my school all the time just to be active but the internet connection of my school is quite slow because many students uses them.

I read a post in HT that aleck, a global mod, said "all payments to LR have been processed. Shortly follows PP. As for AP, that's still a work in progress but wont take long." So, I think there is no need to worry, guys. Just be patient.

Hope they release the AP payments soon i even have another payment request with pending approval for long. I remember when the site was new it paid within 48 hours but now their is a long delay

I'm at school now and I experiences no network problem in going to hyrextalk. I'm still at 3$ and 4$ is the minimum right? Well, I sure hope I get to the minimum.

How long does cashouts here take anyway?

Usually the minimum is $4 but if you are requesting payout through PayPal is $6

Regarding processing payouts it takes almost these days 10 days as the increase number of request

Today i just request my another (2nd) payment there and dont expecting my payment beofre 9 or 10 days because my last payment was 9 days later . anyway now there is one ads slot is blank and i think if this forum dont get regular basis Ads then it will be hard to Admin to pay his members when there are so amny acive members there and requesting payment everyday.

@luci, 10 DAYS? Whoah. That is even longer than ExtremeSurfsForum. I'm almost at 4$.

Anyway, congratulations to me. My browser can now surf HyRexTalk without any problems. LOL

I even experience the site being offline sometimes but when i reload the problem is off and the site is back

it seems that when many try to login at the same time the site is overloaded and becomes slow

But no worries keep trust the site is legit

I have received the 2 payments on the same day

25payout.jpg

Wow... congratulation, my friend. So, HT processed your two payments on the same day. That's excellent. I also read another update by aleck, a global mod, in HT. He said that a bunch of payments has been processed and soon through PP and PM. After seeing your payment proofs here, I guess he is right.

got my 2nd payment within 24 hours after request

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 12/8/2010 6:16 AM

Batch: 50867969

From Account: U7006560 (Alex T)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Approved payout from HT!

Enjoy!

Thank you.

Got paid my thirteenth request in this forum:

You have received a payment to your account U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi):

Date: 12/8/2010 6:04 AM

Batch: 50867336

From Account: U7006560 (Alex T)

Amount: $4.85

Memo: Approved payout from HT!

Enjoy!

Thank you.

Holy mother. So 13 multiply by 4$ is 52$ right? So you've already earned 52$. Well, congratulation. You're already very rich yogesh. Can you gimme some of your earnings? Just kidding. :D

Received my payment from here. Thanks

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! George Sturley (admin@thediscussionzone.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: December 07, 2010 11:22:19 AM

Amount Sent: $11.80 USD

Sender Name: George Sturley

Sender Email: admin@thediscussionzone.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I feel ht should be the forum where there are highest active member daily

I am wonrdered looking at the payment requests section there are lot of payment requests daily

and admin is processing all these requests at amazing speed. I have already got paid thirteen times till now, and am just going to request my fourteenth payout in this forum shortly.