All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/28/2012 6:12 PM

Batch: 96953946

From Account: U0673767 (Lancing Desk)

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Payment by Lancing Desk Forum, Thanks for Your Contribute !!

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got Paid Section.

Thank you.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also back posting in here as from today and hope to accumulate some good amount of points. I see that the forum does seem to still be paying members much quickly as it started and it appears they are intent on being consistent.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/29/2012 8:55 PM

Batch: 97123291

From Account: U0673767 (Lancing Desk)

Amount: $0.94

Memo: Payment by Lancing Desk Forum, Thanks for Your Contribute !!

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got Paid Section.

Thank you.

Its really great to see lots of payments in here. Sad to say I don't know what happen to me but its seems I'm slowing down in posting in ptp right now. Yesterday I only manage to post in two ptp forum. Unlike when I'm ultra active that I can post 7 ptp forum in a day. A clear sign that I'm slowing down in posting.

I'm happy that even with slow down I have a good earning this month.

Atleast you made to post here already, I still don't have any posts here since I did not post in most of the forums. But I already consider this one because of good payments so far and we can expect also fast payment that's why they have lowered payout minimum.

For some reason I just cant find the time to post here no matter how much I try to plan for it. I will see If I can make some good posts in the weekend and see if I can make it. I feel disappointed that I have not been able to take advantage of this forums as much as I could have.

I understand you because it just really hard to manage time well. Today, i woke up early and started my posting early as not to ran out of time posting. Anyway, I'm gonna request for a payment by tomorrow and I am really happy with my activities in the Forum.

The Admin and Mod aren't yet online in here their last online was last day of May. But I don't worry much about it perhaps a one week of not being online I will stop my posting activity in here. I have already requested for my 3rd payment in here and I was able to request for 300 points in here.

Perhaps FIVE DAYS would be! When they are not yet online, I'm gonna stop posting in here, it's been three days from now and they don't even check the Forum. I will be more wise this time when I am starting to feel something then gonna stop my posting activity as I don't like wasting time and effort.

not that a week of waiting for payment is bad. but still we are not that confident that the site is stable for now that is why we are worried for now. but i know that the admin is trying to maintain a good ptp and so i hope that the admin can make the forum stable and continue the fast payment .

I will continue to be active in here in the meantime and managed to accumulate some good points to go over the 200 point mark. I am hoping that I can reach at least 500 points in the next few days after which I will then request payout.

I think admin haven't updated the thread that you provided with the link here but I think the admin clarifies that in other ptp forums that they have already decreased that minimum payout to just $2. I guess someone who is near to cashout should try that and let us know.

You guys seems not worried yet because for me? Four days of being not online is alarming to me. I just hope that our payment request will be approved and processed. A weekly paymen is still fine but what I want is to see the Admin or Mod online at least in here.

It is apparent that admin does need help with moderation to ensure that spammers are taken to task because they make it hard to reply to posts althogh there are many threads to reply to in here. Regarding payments, its sad that from making payments fast to such a delay is happening and does raise concerns that funds may be low.

I guess the fact that both mod and admin are not coming online should start ringing some bells that there are indeed problems in here. It would be really unfortunate if the admin had decided that he will discontinue with the forum as it had a really good start and we gained so much confidence in admin and the forum.

It's probably they don't have funds because if they have funds they will really clear payouts fast just like before just within the day or one day only they have the payment already. Although, there's one reason also maybe the admins are busy but we don't know yet how serious they are in ptp as its difficult to find advertisers nowadays.