Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

Although we can gain points if we keep on posting on the site but there is no assurance for now that the admin would be able to keep on paying again. Although it has been said that the payment is just on hold. So let us see if admin can indeed make some payments once again soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that by now members are aware of the situation that is happening on the forum. Besides, the forum is deserted now so when going there you would probably see from the last post dates that something is wrong. This is why I like working in PTP section because you are always updated.

There are only a few odd posts now and then on the forum but they cant do much to save the forum unfortunately. It would require a lot more posters on the forum to help admin in his quest to secure advertising for the forum and unfortunately as things are not many people will be willing to post here.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately they wont do much to show that the site is active in order to attract some advertisers to get funding for the site. I guess admin might be caught between a rock and a hard place because of this and even though the forum is still online it is not encouraging. Anything can happen though.

Yes, the Admin won't do anything anymore because he has no funds anymore to support paying its members that's why usually when there is a delay with the processing of payment, and the Forum is just a new Forum with no banners then I usually stop my posting activities that's why I don't have any payment request in here nor some points on my account.

The forum did not managed to make a come back, the admin may have some good intention with it but then again some factors just let him failed to do so, number one about is the funds to pay his members

Yes, I really believe that he had good intentions and the way that he was running the forum besides the fast payments was testament to that. Funds because a problem but at the least he had a budget for initial payments to members even though the forum could not get advertising in time.

Of course, but the reality is, the Admin didn't manage to make a stable Forum because the Forum didn't manage to have a banners as nowadays it won't come easily the Admin must really use his own money til the Forum can attract advertiser.

Unfortunately due to funding and not getting advertising in time this led to the situation that the forum finds itself in at the moment. At least the admin managed to make almost 80 payments to members for the time that the forum was online which is a commendable effort considering that payment processing was really fast in here.

Yeah we should show gratitude that we have been paid well here before. The admin did try his best. He has no choice than to start the ptp as he doesn't have advertisers on the site that he was expecting to get. So we can't blame or fault the admin for the situation on the site. He didn't want this thing to happen.

You can never know what will happen because admin can still manage to manage a success of the forum in future and turn the forum around to become a good one. Unfortunately, at the moment it does seem unlikely but we dont know what plans admin has or what efforts he is putting into the forum.

Yeah that's how it looks like that admin has given up on this site as well. But I don't understand why he has started the ptp and just gave up so easily. I would think that the admin would find a way to look for advertisers first and not just easily give up the site. And it's just sad that the admin has no good strategy on maintaining the site.

fine, still not preliminary to placement here for the reason that the last time i make sure the panel there are just a small number of thread in GPT section. And seems no lively poster yet! But seems many members in progress posting as it been promote in many forums now.

• 3 weeks later...

I also think so mate, I saw this forum seems to have the site finished because there is no longer a good activity here, lucky before I signed up on this site I am trying to find out more about this site and I found a lot of members on this site are not paid again by the admin. better this time looking for a site that is still evident paying forum members were.