Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so, it's hard to trust the Admin of this Forum because there are just some issues happening in here, and we really don't know the real reason because when the Admin will do some update with the policy so does it really needed that the payment processing would be stopped?

Yes, they still able to resolve it that's why I guess the safest thing that members can do is to stop for a while, and when the Admin already came online, and start clearing those payment request then that will be the right time for you to start your posting activity again in here.

I thought that the site would be stable when they started the ptp and the payment was fast and I was so impressed because of the very fast payment I don't think that the site had too many active members posting on the site when they stopped the payment. Maybe it's just the lack of advertisers.

I am also inclined to think that they are really experiencing some financial issues due to advertising. This is why it why the last update was when admin requested members to assist in getting advertisers for the forum. Maybe the situation will change if advertisers are secured.

Yes, that's really likely the reason of the delay with the payment processing because the Admin may not have some funds to pay its members as the Forum doesn't have a good advertiser yet so we just really don't know if we are waiting something for the Admin or the Admin already abandoned this Forum.

So that means that admin was the paying from his own pocket for the fast payment processing that we were experiencing on the forum. Its sad to think that he may not have profited from advertising as he would expected when starting the forum.

I don't see any advertisement banners in here. all are empty space. I guess this is a clear sign that this site is not earning money at all. admin and mod in here is not active anymore and I guess this is a clear sign that this site is also an abandon site. I don't know when will admin and the mod be back but for me right now I already consider this site an abandon ptp forum.

Its hard to keep the faith alive that there will be some good that happens to this forum. As things are it really is not looking good at all. I still do hope for nothing but the best for the forum because they have maintained good payment processing despite the lack of advertising before.

It would really be hard to expect something from the forum especially after the admin did make an annoucement that they have suspended paying members. It may be better than if admin said he decided to close the forum but it doesnt make it any better in the end.

Its better to stop posting than wasting your time in here. I already stop posting in here. But I make sure that before I stop posting I request payments in here. In this way I can earn money if this site pays me and I can continue posting again. I see admin and mod visited the site four days ago. I don't know what is the reason why they visited the stie after two weeks but its good sign.

The fact that they did annouce should make it clear to members that in the meantime they will not be paying for your posts. I think that members that are still posting are thinking that it will be a temporary setback and aim to cashout immediately if the forum returns to paying. Its a risky move I must say.

I even remembert that there are some members who continuet their posting activity in here before, but because it's now taking too long they realize that they are just wasting their time with this Forum as it's not a good Forum anymore, but somehow it used to be a good Forum as I have earned something from this Forum.

I feel that the forum has the potential to provide even more that the current payment requests are worth. I dont have a payment request myself on the forum although I still have a dollar worth of posts. Looking back at the way that admin ran the forum if he can get advertising then it would surely be a good forum.

For sure if the Admin can get a good advertiser in here then for sure he can able to pay those members, but if not then there is no payment so you better prepapre yourself, but that was taking too long already so I guess most of the membes accepted that this Forum won't be paying anymore.

Still have problem in payments I think. But then its too late already that admin will not able to have advertisers as the forum activity will go down slowly. Its to be expected that they will not able to sustain the forum even its their second attempt to have fast payments.

but we have to wait another week or two more before we have to say that there is no hope for the admin to pay again. before i have almost given up on the site making payments again but they did. but they were able to make few rounds of payments though before they have problem again on the site.

Someone mentioned something about the expecting some news from the forum on or around the 27th of this month which is just two days from now. I wonder if anyone knows anything about this and whether its actually true or not so that we dont have false expectations on the forum.