Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My request have been approved already but it is really slow. It has been approved but still i am not paid. I dont know why admin just takes too much time paying when the he already have checked my posts. Luckily, i have no deductions at all.

It may have to do with the availability of funds. I think, if funds are available, the admin will not think twice and will process your payment immediately after reviewing and approving your request. I think, the admin knows that fast processing can be the key to more active participation of members.

Yeah, we can learn from our experiences with the new forums. Most of them will pay one or two posters, then they will stop processing payment. This is true here with this forum. I made an effort to reach the cash out limit because I thought the admin has lots of money in his funds. But I was not able to get paid.

I decide to stop posting in here now. I decided because I already reach minimum and I request payments and I still not get paid. I will be active in here again once I get paid. But rightn now this site is in waiting status. So for me its stop posting for a while in here.

I am really getting tired of waiting for my payment here. Admin is taking too much time cleaning the forum from spam posts and the consequence of that is very delayed payment processing. 3 weeks have already passed and still i am not paid in here.

Okay. It seems that it will even take a month as you will finally conclude that they might stopped paying or having a very long payment process. I guess it we do not see statement from admin here it only means there is something wrong and signifies not good to post here anymore.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 3/4/2012 6:13 AM

Batch: 87126472

From Account: U0673767 (Lancing Desk)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment by Lancing Desk Forum, Thanks for Your Contribute !!

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got Paid Section.

Thank you.

As long as we didn't see any Advertisement then the Admin is not earning yet in the forum. So, the money that he use to pay is purely from his own pocket! But if good activity continue then he might be able to get Advertiser.

Yes, that will make the forum not stable in giving payments. That is why they advanced or pay first using his own funds and then sooner if lucky enough then he might have good earnings in the advertisements. I think admins in forums do start in that stage.