Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree. I think the downfall of lancing forum is the delay of payments. Because most posters don't wait to get paid. they rather waste their time in a ptp that pays within two weeks or less. Than in a ptp that don't seem to have a time table to pay its members.

Well I am also been waiting for my payment to be processed in here, seems that they are still delay in payment and I wonder what is their reason now for this delay of payments.

Well, we can conclude two reasons for the delay of payments in the forums either the admin is busy or they don't have much funds or lacking of funds. So either of it we should be prepared what should we do after knowing that they have delay payments.

Or he decided to pay us once a month. Because I receive my first payments in the first week of march and I'm hoping that I will receive another payments this first week of april. Anyway I'm wondering if this site is going to be paying or be consider still paying if first week of april theirs still no payments. And I'm also wondering if admin is still active in here.

Well the forum has not yet been paying the payment requests from this forum and I think admin is now looking for moderator to help him keep his forum clean, have you receive message from the admin about that?

I hope admin will going to pay us next week. Because its going to be a month since it last pay. I think admin will find a new moderator soon. I'm wondering why its take him too long to decide to look for moderators. I hope that we all going to get paid in here next week with or without moderator. Because my rules in posting once its not paying after a month I stop posting.

Really difficult to determine what's going on sometimes for the forum to have delay in payments. And now it is near to a month so this could a not good impression for us members who eager to post and then we wait for a long time that we are not sure if it will be monthly payments.

I stop posting in here. I decided to concentrate more in ptp forums that pays within two weeks of waiting. Except for italk that I still post even though the waiting period reach 2 months already. But in lancing. I will going to return and post in here again once I got paid. I just have some doubts because activity in lancing is not that good and yet admin can't pay its members?

I dont know why the admin is giving Bad reputation of his forum its like there are some spam post or what,I hope this wont delay the payment or even stop the forum from been a paid to post forum,I love posting here because of fast loading of the site.

Well even if there are spammers here and spam his forum, he should do something about the payments still. And he was looking for moderator right, so where is he now, haven't he yet get one?

The last time the two admin in here login is march 30 and march 31. After that they don't visit the site anymore. Theirs still no update about mods but I'm hoping that if they are really planning to pay they get mods right now and I think they can also handle payments. I don't know why they are busy. If they are so busy then why did they open a forum on the first place.

In shout box theirs also no activity anymore. this site is now dead. I'm surprise though that theirs a facebook account. Although I don't added yet I'm wondering if this site is still active in fb. I'm wondering if I can have a chat with admin in theirs and see if this site is really paying or not. Or going to pay or not.

Are you sure about that? As I can see this forum have its moderator and still processing payouts. I haven't check new payouts only the latest rejected payout lol. So far, we don't know yet and we should observe a little bit. Why do you have payout request that is not yet approved or paid yet?