Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think the fast payment will really happen on the early stage of the forum because that could really attract posters to be joining this forum if that is the case.

Indeed, the fast payment is a way to attract many more members and make these members actively participate in the discussions in the forum. I hope to be able to create more than 10 posts here today.

Meaning, the admin of any forum must be prepared to shell out some capitals in the initial days of the forum. This is just to show that the forum is really paying. With this, the forum will really attract posters who will be active here. In time, it will get popular enough to draw advertisers.

Meaning, the admin of any forum must be prepared to shell out some capitals in the initial days of the forum. This is just to show that the forum is really paying. With this, the forum will really attract posters who will be active here. In time, it will get popular enough to draw advertisers.
yes that is how the forum can get enough Advertisers and then be popular enough for advertisers to come in to the forum.

I like the rate and I'm interested to be active in here. But since this site is new I prefer to wait for proof of payments and wait to see if this site is stable and going to be a paying one. If its going to be a paying ptp then I will be activily posting in here soon. I don't want to be active now simply because I don't want to waste my time in here if its turn out to be non paying.
why not post here what if you be among the first people to post their payment proofs here is it not interesting to be amongs them for the first payments.

I like the rate and I'm interested to be active in here. But since this site is new I prefer to wait for proof of payments and wait to see if this site is stable and going to be a paying one. If its going to be a paying ptp then I will be activily posting in here soon. I don't want to be active now simply because I don't want to waste my time in here if its turn out to be non paying.

I can testify that this site is paying. I guess the admin have paid the first batch of payments the other day and that encouraged me to be more active in this forum. Join here now and try to be active to make this young forum a good one.

This is one forum which, I have observed, does not have an active PTP section. Usually, this is the section with the most activity. But here in Lancing, the posts in the PTP section can remain inactive for some number of days.

Does it then mean that people are active rather in the other non paid to post sections, or that the forum is just dull itself. I was just considering trying out the forum to see how it goes. but if low per post is now going to be added to low activity, then it may not be so much fun there.

Nice to see that you got paid. Its make me more think of trying to reach minimum and cashout in here also. I'm excited because I also have 60 post in here. I don't know what is the minimum but my plan is either the 100 post or the minimum. But if the minimum is lower than 100 post then I will go for the 100 post.

Still no luck for my request here. I think my payment request here is already pending for a week now. I wonder why admin haven't approved it yet. The first batch that requested for payment here was approved for 3 days i wonder why admin is taking so long to approve payments now.

The moment of truth is here. I also request payments and it still pending until now. But I'm still posting activitly in here until the end of the month. If theirs no payments still then I will going to stop posting in here. Its seems theirs a trend that a new ptp site pays for few weeks then stop. I hope lancing forum don't fall in this path.