Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

@mido so you got a deduction in here because the minimum amount is 50 cents in here, and you just got paid with 50 cents so which means you got a 10 cents deduction in here knowing that you just request for a low amount in here, and yet you got a deduction then that was quite strict.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to identify the reasons for the deductions before assuming that they are quite strict. Some members had deductions because they copied their posts from one forums to the other. Not many forums allow that. I made a couple of double posts this time around because of mobile signal issues and I expect deductions myself. I still think that this is case by case scenario one should avoid deductions by looking at the mods feedback for your own personal posts.

The problem is that there is no repost post button to my knowledge so I guess it means PMing the mods with the link(s) of the double posts. It would have been better to have such a link to repost posts because this is what I use on other forums if I find that I had make a duplicate post.

You have received a payment to your account :

Date: 6/24/2012 1:46 PM

Batch: 100758507

From Account: U0673767 (Lancing Desk)

Amount: $3.06

Memo: Payment by Lancing Desk Forum, Thanks for Your Contribute !!

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got

Paid Section.

I have been able to maintain a clean record of getting no deductions from the forum up to my third payment request. I hope to keep it this way so that I can be sure that whatever amount I request for is the one that will be paid out by admin eventually. I am already active again in the hope of requesting again later this week.

I did see the annoiuncement and was very sad because I dont really know the main reason for the recent developments. Its always concerning when things like this turn out this way because you dont know what to expect but I am confident that all will be well as we 'll find out in a few days time.

I will don't know but theirs some how proof of payments still coming in despite the news of delays in payments. I guess this is a clear sign that this site is still paying good. I will going to request payments today. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here as its really hard to earn in ptp forums right now as theirs just too many ptp forums that has pending payments right now.

Yes, some members starting to have doubts with the legitimacy of this Forum because as it seems the Admin is having some problem with the funds in here. But if payment request will be cleared then that is a good sign that the Admin will still pursue running this Forum.

As I heard the Admin already made an annoucement that this Forum is no more a paid to post discussion it was really bad for those membes who even think of prioritizing their posting activity in here, so we can exclude this Forum on our list or perhaps we have to wait more for some update.

When I got posting a few days ago, I was thinking of doing some posts here because of the positive feedback I read about the forum. Too bad that just recently, this development occured. It would have been great to have many forums around as there will be more earning options.

Indeed, it's really good if we have many Forums around so that when there are some delay with the other Forums then we can allocate our time in other Forums but it just sad to say that this Forum is not good anymore as the Admin decided to stop the Paid to posts.

I didnt see the annoucement that says that the forum is no more PTP. They only one that I did see is the one that asks members to help with acquiring advertising. I will have to go to the forum again just to be sure before I write off the forum.

Stop as ptp? Can you give us the link for that? As far as I know its only updating the rules and points system that's why theirs some delays in payments and payments will resume once the upgrade is done. But it does not say that this site has stop being a ptp forum at all. In fact you can request payments in here if you want and you will get paid when the upgrade is done.