Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its username is incubus. Anyway my request of payments in here has been approved already so I'm just waiting to get paid in here. Another thing I'm going to return and post again in here on sunday. Hoping that next week theirs will be another payments. If theirs still no payments then I will going to stop posting again. As right now I reach another minimum and I will going to request payments once I got paid.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/22/2012 8:01 PM

Batch: 92408076

From Account: U0673767 (Lancing Desk)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment by Lancing Desk Forum, Thanks for Your Contribute !!

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got Paid Section.

Thank you.

Date: 4/22/2012 8:01 PM

Batch: 92408076

Amount: $1.50

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got Paid Section.

Thank you.

Did you got a deduction ? I thought the minimum one can get from this site is $2.The rate is 2cents and we need 100 posts to cashout.How come you are paid $1.50 ? I hope thye admin have not reduced the posting rate from what i was before.

Date: 4/26/2012 7:25 PM

Batch: 92921580

Amount: $2.00

Thank you.

Nice that you got paid again in here. Its only shows that its paying good and paying fast right now that its has a new mod. Anyway I always request payments in here. If I got paid again then I'm going to increase my post in here. the reason why I slow down in posting in here because last month theirs a pending payments that is even more than a month and half waiting period.

i still need about 20 posts to reach my first payout here. i would say i am still struggling to have good activity on the site. i am trying to focus more but it is hard for me. but at least i am trying my best to reach my first payout. maybe bit later i can request payout already.

i still need about 20 posts to reach my first payout here. i would say i am still struggling to have good activity on the site. i am trying to focus more but it is hard for me. but at least i am trying my best to reach my first payout. maybe bit later i can request payout already.

You can reach the minimum payout by posting in those sections you find alot easier to work on.You can post on the ecurrency section,i think that should be alot easier than other sections.

I have reisgtered on the site now but i won't be able to post today because my internet connection is about to end.I will raise more money and then move over to the site and make posts.I just hope by the time i will be doing that,the admin will still be able to make fast payments.

I have reisgtered on the site now but i won't be able to post today because my internet connection is about to end.I will raise more money and then move over to the site and make posts.I just hope by the time i will be doing that,the admin will still be able to make fast payments.

I got registered on the site yesterday but could not make any posts here because the editor was set to full editor in the settings and it was not allowing me to type in opera. I have just managed to sort that out today and was able to make a good number of posts here. I am already loving it here and just hope that I wont be disappointed with the outcome.

I decided to increase my post in here from 15 post two to three times a week to 25 post two to three times as week. I'm hoping to earn 5 dollars a month in here starting next month. Since my post this month I will going to cashout at the end of the month so my earnings will reflect next month. I'm just hoping that lancing forum will going to stay paying.

Even after admin has dediced to reduce the minimum payout level to only 50 cents I still think that its better to cashout at a higher amount in here. Its better to continue to post and accumulate more points to withdraw at more than 200 points that the lowest amount as it seems more worth waiting for. Its good to have choice anyway.

@chardyme How's the volume of activity here? Is it good enough to be able to do 25 to 50 post per day here? How's the processing of payments here?

I think $0.50 minimum payout is great depending on the rate and activity i guess you can reach minimum payout every other day here?

Yes, the payout minimum was recently changed to 50 cents by admin. It is good although I would still prefer to cashout at a higher amount but it does accomodate people who would want to cashout early. Activities are still low although there are new members getting active which is good for the forum and us members.