Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

Demo account is the account which give us proper guide about how the forex business can be done as we all know forex is not an easy business so any trader who wanted to start here must start from demo account first which is always the right way to commence trading

At least this kind of account help me in my early times, it has been long time but i remember that i loss more here, espceially at first, i made around $5000 loss and only $100 profit in that first 3 week. But after i recover my loss and gain more $500 profit i decided to plunge into real account which is nearly same with demo account.

well as for me i think i will prefer to be trading with a demo account firstly mean while it is from a demo account that you will be able to learn on how to trade well to avoid so much losses most especially if you are a newbies on forex it will help you a lot,so with this i will go with demo first before trading with the real account.

well as for me i think i will prefer to be trading with a demo account firstly mean while it is from a demo account that you will be able to learn on how to trade well to avoid so much losses most especially if you are a newbies on forex it will help you a lot,so with this i will go with demo first before trading with the real account.

Of course, we should use demo account to start trading and with demo account we will get more trading experience, surely, it will help us to make our trading skill be better in forex. trading contest also can be maximized.

I use demo account it to try new strategies. Because I am trading for so long on real acc. , that I feel that the demo money is real money. When I was a newbie, demo was nothing but a play tool to me. Participate in FBS Pro Demo contest now, this contest wil be held on 12.11.2014 this month

• 3 weeks later...

What are the advantages and also the disadvantages of demo trading that make it preferable or inferior as the case may be to a real account. What are the challenges faced by traders who are making a transition from demo to real trading accounts?

Demo account advantages:
1. In demo account, you can trade withou any real losses and risk for sure.
2. It is a good place for tester to test strategies.
3. A good place to earn basic knowledge.

Disadvantages:
1. cannot earn money
2. less emotion involved

Real account advantages:
1.You can earn money with it
2. a good place to place expert advisor that can bring money for you

Disadvantages:
1. the risk is real, so your loss also will be real
2. emotion involved greatly since the risk is real.

demo account and real account is very useful for traders. although a demo account can not make money but with a demo account we will have the skills and experience of trading so that we will be able to understand forex properly. if there is no demo account then how much money we spend to be able to trade with both

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

• 2 weeks later...

demo account and real account is very useful for traders. although a demo account can not make money but with a demo account we will have the skills and experience of trading so that we will be able to understand forex properly. if there is no demo account then how much money we spend to be able to trade with both

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

You are wrong, in real account a trader also can get experience and even bigger than demo account especially since in real account emotion that involved in our trading is bigger than what we expected in demo account which is only virtual account

You are wrong, in real account a trader also can get experience and even bigger than demo account especially since in real account emotion that involved in our trading is bigger than what we expected in demo account which is only virtual account

Right, real account will give us more trading experience. Bu from demo account, we must try to maximize it too. When we are new, i think it's too risky if we use real account to learn about forex. Demo trading is the first step and real account with small amount is to more improve our trading skills to make us be better when trading

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I do wonder why people always trying to make comparison between this both of account. I see that demo and real account are same in basic but has different duties. Demo account is the place for someone to test something or not for real. While Real account is the place to get some bucks, where profit and loss are real.

I do wonder why people always trying to make comparison between this both of account. I see that demo and real account are same in basic but has different duties. Demo account is the place for someone to test something or not for real. While Real account is the place to get some bucks, where profit and loss are real.

In fact, this account has own advantages. We just have to maximize this account as well as possible. We will get trading experience and it will lead us to get profit consistently in forex. Until now, i also still use demo account in forex.

The Demo and real account are two forms of account that work hand in hand for success. Gaining success is the dream of any trader and to get that success, it's good to learn. Learning comes from a lot of practicing which hitherto is derived from trading in the Demo account.

The Demo and real account are two forms of account that work hand in hand for success. Gaining success is the dream of any trader and to get that success, it's good to learn. Learning comes from a lot of practicing which hitherto is derived from trading in the Demo account.

Demo and real have own advantages. We should not compare them. Demo account is the first step for beginners trader to start trading in forex, learn about market forex before investing money.Even, demo account also still be used by experienced traders too.

• 3 weeks later...

Demo vs Real trading is another nonsense, both of these account does not replace each other but simply fill the what the others cannot do especially in risk side. For example: Demo has zero risk while in real trading we don't have something like that, but in demo we cannot earn anytime we want while in real account we are truly earn something anytime we want.

• 3 months later...

All is same apart from the money and both have equal role in a trader’s success and failure, so in order to be successful we need to work really hard and it’s my great fortune to be able to do it with a great company like Nova FX, it has outstanding 111% bonus on deposit that can be used without any fear or restrictions, so we can trade tight money management strategies and that help us in so many ways to get success.

demo and live account serve same market movement. difference lies on money use to trade. on demo account, we will use virtual money. while if we are trade on live account, we should use real money. we are gain real profits and mistakes mean that we will losing real money.

Demo and live account have same basics. That's why we need to maximize demo account wisely. We can start trading with demo account if we want to earn more maximal profit. Mistakes should be learned.

just the same demo account with real money account, which is different only if in the demo account using virtual money, but in the real account using real money, therefore we need to use both well., demo accounts and real accounts highly complementary

just the same demo account with real money account, which is different only if in the demo account using virtual money, but in the real account using real money, therefore we need to use both well., demo accounts and real accounts highly complementary

Demo has virtual money not real which means that we cannot make profit here so even we make continous profit it still nothing, but risk also absolutely zero even you reach MC it doesn't matter for you since you don't invest your own money. Real account in the other hand has high risk but if you could make profit and it would be better if continous you will be rich or having nice income stream.

A new strategy should always be tested on the demo account and we should them proceed to the live account. but what i feel is that the true test of a trade plan comes on a live account, where all the factors matter, physiology, slippage, re quotes, etc. so demo is important, but i will say that testing the strategy on a live account with low lots is a must as well.

A new strategy should always be tested on the demo account and we should them proceed to the live account. but what i feel is that the true test of a trade plan comes on a live account, where all the factors matter, physiology, slippage, re quotes, etc. so demo is important, but i will say that testing the strategy on a live account with low lots is a must as well.

Demo account in a broker must be maximized as wella s possible. We can know the server using demo account. If demo server is good, we can try to make deposit in small amount to know about real server performance in a broker.

Testing in demo account and a work version in real account. Well it is just like developing a software, we need a place where we can do a test and then sold it later to the real market. Each of accounts has its own purpose and i see that all traders should have at least one demo and one real account. With this combination they could optimize their own trading later.

• 4 weeks later...

Both demo and real account, we need to maximize as well as possible. We can try to use demo account to learn the basics of forex trading before we use real account in a broker

of course, we did have to use a demo account properly because doing so will allow us to trade with the maximum. with a demo account of the skills of our trading will increase, so that we are in real accounts trading will increase

Trading with the Demo account involves learning how to trade in it and the trader needs to learn how best to understand what it means to learn well. I think most traders find it difficult getting the best from Forex simply because of the fact that they put more trust in the real account.

Trading with the Demo account involves learning how to trade in it and the trader needs to learn how best to understand what it means to learn well. I think most traders find it difficult getting the best from Forex simply because of the fact that they put more trust in the real account.

I don't think they put trust in real account, trading in demo account is more relaxing compared when trade in real account. Trust is easier to gain in demo account rather than in real account that is why many traders have better performance there.