Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

Demo accounts used by novice traders to hone trading that traders can trade with a maximum. the demo account we can determine their own desired nominal money in the form of virtual money. essentially as a demo account forex learning framework by performing a money management and risk management, and can be an indicator measuring our ability.
Another case with real accounts, real account is the application of learning from a demo account so that we can to trade all the more so as to obtain maximum results and success in trading.

Both are extremely necessary, I don’t think it is possible for anyone to work without any of these, it is obvious that without real account we can’t make money while demo account I believe plays equally vital role. I am extremely fortunate having FMbinary.com company at my corner, it has made trading so easy for me with giving me free demo account to work on and that has helped me a lot to get the trading part right in all simple manner.

I don't think they put trust in real account, trading in demo account is more relaxing compared when trade in real account. Trust is easier to gain in demo account rather than in real account that is why many traders have better performance there.

But there are a thousand and one of those who don't believe in it. As a matter of fact, for them, there is nothing like the Demo account since they know too well that they can't earn with it. It rarely makes sense to them answering a trader who is trading in the Demo account when it's crystal clear they ain't getting anything from it.

But there are a thousand and one of those who don't believe in it. As a matter of fact, for them, there is nothing like the Demo account since they know too well that they can't earn with it. It rarely makes sense to them answering a trader who is trading in the Demo account when it's crystal clear they ain't getting anything from it.

Yes, many of them not belive of demo account but exactly Demo accounts are very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to  train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo and real account trading, it’s both very important for anyone since to begin we need to rely upon demo account and as we move ahead we need to focus on real account, but all this is not anything easy to do. It needs consistent effort and strong will power. This is not achievable by lazy people. I was lazy, but since I joined OctaFX broker, it has made me super active with their cTrader demo contest where I can win 150 dollars per week.

• 2 weeks later...

@gaban: Of course, i already said it many times can you imagine forex nowadays without demo account? It is a big loss for you. One thing that you might notice is that without demo account many traders must do trial and error to trade and it may increase the cost of trading make forex as very expensive business.

• 1 month later...

Demo vs Real trading for sure no one will win because each has it own purpose, for example demo account where you can trade without any loss, good for training or doing some kind of experiment, while real trading is the real place where someone can earn and where trader can reflect the reality of forex market.

I agree with the saying here that in demo accounts your funds will grow but when you are trading live it's a different matter altogether. But I think demo is still important because you can test the waters with out much risk. Be a successful trader is not easy, all it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the TICKMILL with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot. 

Demo vs Real trading for sure no one will win because each has it own purpose, for example demo account where you can trade without any loss, good for training or doing some kind of experiment, while real trading is the real place where someone can earn and where trader can reflect the reality of forex market.

Even some pros are still using demo account to fix and train or even do some experiments to their trading strategies. That's why both of them (demo and live account) is important for your trading career...

Demo trading is really good way to practice. If we have knowledge on what to practice to start with. I am sure that money will surely come easy once we do know how to handle our trading account properly. I don't mind if I incur some big loses in here. In the long run the profit that we gain is enough for us to sustain and maintain our trading account.

Defenitely real trading. Real trading is the place where everything is real. Market condition, Requote, or even some brokers who love to do SL hunting to its clients. As for demo account many people feel good with it because of its perfect like condition, but real trading will teach you what the real forex market is.

• 2 months later...

Demo trading is really good way to practice. If we have knowledge on what to practice to start with. I am sure that money will surely come easy once we do know how to handle our trading account properly. I don't mind if I incur some big loses in here. In the long run the profit that we gain is enough for us to sustain and maintain our trading account.

Yes, it is true that demo trading is a good way to practice, but demo account also a good place to do some kind of experiment, right? Just use our common sense, an account with its virtuality where you loss are nothing is a good place to do an experiment/test or trial and error activity such as practicing.

Yes, it is true that demo trading is a good way to practice, but demo account also a good place to do some kind of experiment, right? Just use our common sense, an account with its virtuality where you loss are nothing is a good place to do an experiment/test or trial and error activity such as practicing.

A new strategy should always be tested on the demo account and we should them proceed to the live account. but what i feel is that the true test of a trade plan comes on a live account, where all the factors matter, physiology, slippage, re quotes, etc. so demo is important, but i will say that testing the strategy on a live account with low lots is a must as well.

• 1 month later...
A demo account is a place where every trader will be starting there forex carries and now each and every professional trader have started there forex carries and got succeeded just because of the demo trading ., So in my opinion i really have a good value for the demo account and i am sure that demo account is really a friend of many people .

Demo accounts provided by the brokers can be helpful to get familiar with the broker processes as the real accounts are very similar to these demo accounts. I prefer demo accounts with multiple brokers to compare their price feed and processes etc before switching to their live accounts.

Any trader they can using demo acoount to backtesting new system trading and strategy, or if they prefer using ea, they must backtest ea on demo account first to understand how these ea work, if only giving fail and margin call account, so better not used in real account

Any trader they can using demo acoount to backtesting new system trading and strategy, or if they prefer using ea, they must backtest ea on demo account first to understand how these ea work, if only giving fail and margin call account, so better not used in real account

Yes, we can use demo account to test our trading strategy but I think it will not effective we change our trading strategy because of only we get loss.

Demo account will help new trader but we must understand about forex trading itself to make us get more profit.

Yes, we can use demo account to test our trading strategy but I think it will not effective we change our trading strategy because of only we get loss.

Demo account will help new trader but we must understand about forex trading itself to make us get more profit.

We also need to understand with demo account purposes, if we want to backtesting system and strategy, for serveral month it will help us to making summary result in demo account and then we will making decison whether these system will implemented in real account or we use old system, forex is always risky but as trader they need to take the risk if want to gain

these two account are important for traders. Demo is where beginners test their strategy and ability on trading if it would work for profitable trading. And live is an account for well learned and trained traders. It is where serious trading takes place because we can never tell what could happen during our trading with forex.