Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

Eventually if any trader they want to making real money hence they must jump to real account and this is will become real battle in forex market, which as trader will involved emotion which often become one barrier to making best decision, and with experience in real account, usually as trader they can develop psychology trading and they can learn from their own mistake also

Eventually if any trader they want to making real money hence they must jump to real account and this is will become real battle in forex market, which as trader will involved emotion which often become one barrier to making best decision, and with experience in real account, usually as trader they can develop psychology trading and they can learn from their own mistake also

Right, that's why we should try to use real account after we use demo account to learn basic of forex trading. because psychology can be honed if we use our own money to start trading in forex.

demo is for newbies to practice their strategy and ability before going live. then live account is where you apply what you've learn from doing demo and here is where you journey as a trader starts. make sure that you have knowledge on how to make it work so you won't have difficulties when you trade.

demo is for newbies to practice their strategy and ability before going live. then live account is where you apply what you've learn from doing demo and here is where you journey as a trader starts. make sure that you have knowledge on how to make it work so you won't have difficulties when you trade.

It's good for new trader in forex trading. We can learn about forex trading using demo account because basic of forex trading is starting from this account. Trading experience also can be maximized as lesson

It's good for new trader in forex trading. We can learn about forex trading using demo account because basic of forex trading is starting from this account. Trading experience also can be maximized as lesson

Usually almost broker offer demo account for their client, but in my opinion one mistake start in demo is trader use huge capital more than 5000$ whiile if trade in real only use less  than 100$ this will different result if trader use same strategy, because huge capital will strongest to withstand price movement while 100$ will narrow to withstand price movement and trade in real account already involved emotion

I think Demo and Real account is a whole lot different thing. Demo only gibes you idea and to make get you familiarize in trading. Demo could be helpful if you use and maximize it. You can practice here strategies which you think you can use in real trading. But still study shows that traders who are winning while using demo accounts still looses when they open a real account. This just proves that a real forex trading should require real experiences from the real trades you make. 

yes, a demo account and a real account is very different and therefore we need to use a demo account well for us can practice trading skills so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum and therefore we need to use a demo account with a well and in addition to the demo account then we also need to use a real account with good to train with good psychology

@gaban Of course it is very different . Demo = practice, Real = Place to earn. But in demo account you can earn, the only problem is that you earn through contest not from trading and the earn. Well thanks to innovative technology invested in forex, now there are not just one way for people to earn from forex and from either demo or real account.

• 4 weeks later...

In real life real trading is more realistic thus give realistic return but demo account tend to be virtual unless your broker choose to mirror the real situation on real market where your trade doesn't have any single effect to the virtual market which mirrored the real market. Most demo account which mirrored real account is non dealing desk broker.

yes, a demo account and a real account is very different and therefore we need to use a demo account well for us can practice trading skills so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum and therefore we need to use a demo account with a well and in addition to the demo account then we also need to use a real account with good to train with good psychology

I think not too much different, because real account and demo account has same market condition, but that distinguishes in demo account and real account is about psyhology trading, usually in demo account will free from emotion pressure and in real account will full with tension

I think not too much different, because real account and demo account has same market condition, but that distinguishes in demo account and real account is about psyhology trading, usually in demo account will free from emotion pressure and in real account will full with tension

I agree with you, they are just the same, the only difference is the virtual money we use on demo account. and demo is not that stressful experience.

Demo account is one of the best account which any good trader need to start from forex is good but if you dont have the complete skills to deal with the market it become boring so the right and best thing for traders is for them to always try and get themself well traind.

It seems up to this page it still a bit unresolved because the core is simple but both of them do nothing to each other it is actully complemented to each others. Demo is the place for testing or experiment or studying and real trading is the where i earn money, the place where my battle about to begin.

It seems up to this page it still a bit unresolved because the core is simple but both of them do nothing to each other it is actully complemented to each others. Demo is the place for testing or experiment or studying and real trading is the where i earn money, the place where my battle about to begin.

Demo and real account should be maximized as well as possible. The experience we have got surely will help use to more understand about forex trading. Demo account must be maximized as well as possible.

Demo and real account should be maximized as well as possible. The experience we have got surely will help use to more understand about forex trading. Demo account must be maximized as well as possible.

Demo account very useful to backtesting new strategy or if any trader prefer use ea they can backtesting with demo account before used on real account, if any trader seriously in demo account hence good habit in demo will easily to repeated again later if already jump to real; account

I think Demo and Real account is a whole lot different thing. Demo only gibes you idea and to make get you familiarize in trading. Demo could be helpful if you use and maximize it. You can practice here strategies which you think you can use in real trading. But still study shows that traders who are winning while using demo accounts still looses when they open a real account. This just proves that a real forex trading should require real experiences from the real trades you make. 

Demo account is very important when its the issue of forex market if not for the seek of demo account how will someone gain the knowledge and skills to proceed that will never be possible all that we need is to take our demo account serious know how to read indicator and chart

Demo account is always the best account which we need to start from when you start from the demo account you make things for yourself and make history as well so demo account is when you get started from if you actually want to become successful

Demo account ios for learning purposes, this is important for trader to learn and practice in real market condition using virtual money, in demo account as trader they can test skill and system trading that alerady learned, if success in demo it will makkng better self confidence to start in real account

@radex,if am correct the ios in your post mean iphone operating system?well since it is not everybody that can make or afford this then you can just go on normal trading which is good as well demo is the right place for every new trader to get started from

Demo account is one of the best and the right account which we need to get started from without the demo account traders can never become that excellent so demo account help us to become successful

It's very help for trader making preparation before start in real account, as trader beginner will become very important to practice in demo account because they will learn how to implemented system trading and also money management during practice in demo account.

@radex, what if the trader dont have an IOS this could be more devastating so I trade forex the way which I want thou I have no other option than to take my demo account more than serious and that benefit me alot so forex is really one of the best type of market for serious minded traders