Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

Yes you are quite right in your first point that demo account is better for beginners where they can master their forex trading before approaching onto real account however I do not agree on this that these two modes of account cannot be compared because there is significant difference between them.

Yes you are quite right in your first point that demo account is better for beginners where they can master their forex trading before approaching onto real account however I do not agree on this that these two modes of account cannot be compared because there is significant difference between them.

Demo account is good for beginners because they can learn how to trade in forex trading, they also will get the basics of trading and the most important is we should learn from experience that we can get in demo trading. It will be useful when they trade use real account. I think welcome bonus like 15 EUR from Armada Markets also can used to start trading with real account. At least, we also can hone our psychology.

• 2 weeks later...

I think demo trading is most important than a real trading. Because forex business is a risky business too. We can earn more money from forex if we learn more about it and it will be better for us. So we should to take a demo account.

• 5 weeks later...

What are the advantages and also the disadvantages of demo trading that make it preferable or inferior as the case may be to a real account. What are the challenges faced by traders who are making a transition from demo to real trading accounts?

The advantage is you can learn much about forex and win real money if you win the demo account contest..;)

Both of them are two different things that are quite distinct from each other. A Demo account is basically a learning environment for traders who wish to start trading. Instead of risking their funds, Demo account provides them a subtle way of investing without any risks. While for the real account, it is for earnings.

@Decub, what we are saying are in the same direction demo account uses virtual currency so any profit or revenue generate from your trade is completely useless its the money that you made in real account is what you use to trade with and cashout as well except the broker run some contest and you happen to win

• 3 months later...

The demo trading account is the type of account that the trader should be able to trade in when he or she is new in the forex trading market. The newbie traders should take trading in the demo account very seriously in other for them to be able to make profit from trading when they try to trade in the live account.

@rexway, exactly. Trading in the Demo account is a virtual currency thing and the profit the trader makes doesn't translate to real profit. On the other hand, the real account makes use of the real deposit you made, be it credits or live deposit, what you have to do is to trade with it and go ahead make your profit.

Most likely also, trading in the Demo and mixing it with the real account is a good one too. It will give you ample chance to manage your risks well. There is always the need for risk and emotional control which no other thing can guarantee except trading in the real account. That is why it is always a necessity to combine both efforts and make out something good from them.

For Me I think I will never recommend any trader to trade in the forex demo account and at the same time still trade in the real trading account if you want to concentrate in the demo account you better do that and if real account you better do it too

Not really that way. What I mean is after trading in the Demo account for some time,the trader can try out his emotions in the real account. It is in the real account that a trader can learn if get can manage his emotions well. If a trader can successfully trade well in the Demo account and mix it with the real, then he is bound to succeed.

• 2 months later...

Not really that way. What I mean is after trading in the Demo account for some time,the trader can try out his emotions in the real account. It is in the real account that a trader can learn if get can manage his emotions well. If a trader can successfully trade well in the Demo account and mix it with the real, then he is bound to succeed.

Its always in demo account that we practice and in real account that we earn. The main reason why we always get emotional when we trade in real account is because we are risking real money. Unlike in demo account that we are just using virtual funds. This is the main reason why so many end up losing in real account after they make good trade in demo account.

Demo and real account serve different pressure. when traders trade on demo account, they'll really calm. while in opposite, heart beat very fast when they are trade on live account. traders face with the fact that they'll losing money and it lead them to be really pressured.

There's a change working on demo and actual.The key reason why is usually that in demo you've got the large amount while in actual you might have the tiny amount of money. This can be also one among the primary difference of Operating in demo and true.

There's a change working on demo and actual.The key reason why is usually that in demo you've got the large amount while in actual you might have the tiny amount of money. This can be also one among the primary difference of Operating in demo and true.

In demo account we do practice. In real account we do trade. So its very important that we know the difference between the two. I'm so sure we can all enjoy making big income in forex trading once we knwo how to handle our trading account. In demo we must always think that we are in here to practice so we must take forex trading in demo seriously. In real account we must always think that we are in here to earn money.

Demo trading is the right place to start trading and learn for beginner. I also started trading in demo and it's very helpful for me because i get trading experience which i can use to trade with real account. Until now, i also use it to test my trading strategy and to take part in demo contest. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

The demo account is still important to all traders despite many people thinking that its only useful when it comes to newbie traders only. I think that this is where many people are missing the point. Nonetheless, both are still important to a trader's career if they want to be successful and profitable out of forex trading.

The Demo account is a type of account everyone would trade with and would have to also use at one point or the other. For an experience trader, he can use the Demo account to develop his strategies while for someone who is entirely new in the business, the Demo account would serve as his starting point until such a time he learns.

In demo account we earn big money. I'm so happy that I can really earn so much in forex trading simply because I learn a lot in demo account. I will going to end up having good income in here as I grow older. My main focus in demo is learning but with no amount of money to loss in here its already an earning for me. Because I can start earning without any problem.

We should use small amount to star trading in forex. If we can use small amount to trade and maximize is. I'm sure, we will get more maximal result  next. But we should improve our  trading skill to get more maximal result in forex trading. Experience from demo account can be used as lesson to make us be better trader.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader