Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

Somehow, both of them are still very necessary because there is no way you can enjoy the benefit of being a trader without fully participating in the real account. A trader would only trade in the Demo account for the basis of learning and not to earn money from it and that is why it is seen as a practicing account.

• 2 weeks later...

For me demo account is the best account which any trader can use to gain more profitable and skills so for you to aquire more skills then try demo account and more knowledge can be gotten.

Your skills is your knowledge so its very good for any trader to try and demo trade for a while

@skyrock. You don't gain any profit in demo account just trading skills. But still even trading skills is not complete as we don't actually feel the pressure of losing money or the excitement or earning money. Its best after we practice in demo that we practice in real account also. This is the only way we can practice our emotions to make trade in forex.

For me demo account is the best account which any trader can use to gain more profitable and skills so for you to aquire more skills then try demo account and more knowledge can be gotten.

Your skills is your knowledge so its very good for any trader to try and demo trade for a while

Demo account must be used as well as possible. And if we can to get more maximal result, we also must be able to improve our trading skills. We must know that forex trading is not easy as we think. We must improve our trading skill. And demo account can be used to make practice and hone our trading skils. I alos use it to make my trading result in TenkoFx be more maximum.

Even as at now am still trading in my demo account and doing the practice that I want this always make way for a good succees for me in the real trading account since all my knowledge and skills and experience to trade all come out from there as well and its always the best for me to do which will never ending

We are practicing how to trade by making use of the demo account while we trade in the life account because we want to earn money. The demo account helps us to understand how to trade more better and it is this thing that is the reason traders will have to understand how to trade in it.

Demo account is the best and should always be the best place which any trader need to start from because in demo account you spend alot of time and learn from here when you learn very well from your demo account I can tell you that there is a great chance for you to earn some more and stable money for sure

• 5 weeks later...

There is no money in demo account so no profits can be made in real. So it is real trading we take all stress for, still demo trading is not useless in anyway it help us prepare to trade real account in better way, and it is the knowledge we earn of demo that make us good profits on real.

Demo account is the right and best account for the traders to start from since its where we can learn alot about the market and how to trade and I also think our skills can also be develop from here

Yes, demo account is good for traders to start trading in forex. We can learn the basics of forex trading to be more understand about forex. We must know that forex trading is not easy as we think and there is risk here. We must be able to minimize the risk if we want to get more maximal result.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think there should really be any comparison as both are in totally different planets as for demo it is purely learning base while real is again obviously for earning purpose but yes with OctaFX broker there is something we could compare and that is demo contest account which regularly happens there as there is not a big difference between that and real account since we can earn money from both especially with OctaFX where we can get prize up to 1500 USD.

Demo trading is really good way to practice. If we have knowledge on what to practice to start with. I am sure that money will surely come easy once we do know how to handle our trading account properly. I don't mind if I incur some big loses in here. In the long run the profit that we gain is enough for us to sustain and maintain our trading account.

Demo trading is for practice and real account is for earning.i think both account types have importance for the forex traders.for practice ,we have to work in demo and after that next step is to invest in real account.we can make our trading profitable by spending time in learning and study.

Both of these account are important to me, demo account in my early times as trader gives me more chance to earn money later consecutively. Demo account also a place to do some experiments, while in real account is the only account where i can apply those experiments and also the place to earn money.

Demo account should be used as well as possible to help us, especially if we are new in forex. We will get trading experience in demo trading to make us be more ready to start traidng with real account. In TenkoFx, traders can start trading with small amount here.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

This is one of the common comment that i ever find and proven to be true. I think there are some people that think demo account does not useful and only as the place for wasting times. That is not right, demo and real trading account has its own purpose and that is our duty to use it efficiently.

I think both are obviously important as without trading on demo account we would struggle to survive in real as mainly the knowledge comes from there only so if we don't use demo we will not be able to learn anything and for real account it is main deal as without real account what's the point of learning and we cannot earn money without a real account unless we are using OctaFX.

OctaFX is a rare company which provides great benefits for trading even on demo account as they have various demo contests like Champion and cTrader where we are capable of winning mighty prizes like 1000 USD to 500 USD. I have been a big fan of their new contests cTrader where every week i have a motive to work hard on their demo contest since i can win up to 500 USD which is gigantic for me.

I think both are obviously important as without trading on demo account we would struggle to survive in real as mainly the knowledge comes from there only so if we don't use demo we will not be able to learn anything and for real account it is main deal as without real account what's the point of learning and we cannot earn money without a real account unless we are using OctaFX.

OctaFX is a rare company which provides great benefits for trading even on demo account as they have various demo contests like Champion and cTrader where we are capable of winning mighty prizes like 1000 USD to 500 USD. I have been a big fan of their new contests cTrader where every week i have a motive to work hard on their demo contest since i can win up to 500 USD which is gigantic for me.

Demo is important that is why we must serve at least once in a week to do something inside. I think this versus thingy won't make much change. Demo has its own purpose and as we know real account bring us the real profit that we wait for long time. So no one is better than other.