Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo Vs Real Trading

rockstar

@ Trickster: Demo trading truly does give a very good platform to try new things out and also test their workability in live trading. Using demo account, we can perfect our individual "secret strategy". Thus, demo account is not just for beginners, it's a great tool even in the hands of professionals. The advantages of demo account is very enormous if well harnessed.

There are not even a single disadvantage of using this demo trading , demo trading really help traders to have a better trading experience and they can trade with forex very easily with out undergoing any stress . Demo trading provides a very real environment to traders where they will be trying to feel free to trade with real account .

@ Trickster: Demo trading truly does give a very good platform to try new things out and also test their workability in live trading. Using demo account, we can perfect our individual "secret strategy". Thus, demo account is not just for beginners, it's a great tool even in the hands of professionals. The advantages of demo account is very enormous if well harnessed.

that is true, from what i see that is a great tools if we use it wisely if not it will become a place where we will be trap forever and afraid to come out. i have one friend who has a good skill but when i ask them why to trade in real account, he just deny because already feel comfortable with demo account

yup, we could try demo account and if there is a chance we can free welcome bonus. armadamarkets.com have a $15 welcome bonus

not only that there are many brokers who are offering free welcome bonus to the members and that is the reason most of the people are showing much interest in joining forex . I have seen that many traders are making use of this bonus to earn some profits as well .

and some strategy too dude, some traders prefer demo account to test some of their experimental strategy that they think may work in forex, and that is totally helpful for them because they will see like what the result and in most cases if something bad happened here, the same thing will happened in your real account too, so it is like experimental place with a lot of virtual money

It is very good here to see this thing. Well, demo account is very good and it has many advantages we can do through the demo account here. Specially we can try to make our own indicator, if the indicator can run good and well in the market or not. The same thing like testing our indicator first

The advantage of demo trading is to gain experience in trading without having the risks or the capital because, we just have here virtual account and thus, we have the chance to set up our trading strategy to make it tried and tested to ensure our possibility of making profits using that strategy. Everyone will surely need first of demo before they apply it in their real trading.

It is very good here to see this thing. Well, demo account is very good and it has many advantages we can do through the demo account here. Specially we can try to make our own indicator, if the indicator can run good and well in the market or not. The same thing like testing our indicator first

yeah, with demo account we can do mostly that we can do in real account, and also it will at least minimize the risk of traders before they start to trade in real account, for newbie this is surely a good place for them to start earn some experience. and learn more about forex so they wil get familiar with it

• 2 months later...

The advantage of demo trading is to gain experience in trading without having the risks or the capital because, we just have here virtual account and thus, we have the chance to set up our trading strategy to make it tried and tested to ensure our possibility of making profits using that strategy. Everyone will surely need first of demo before they apply it in their real trading.

I agree with you. Demo is for just practicing, practice makes us prefect. So to trade in real account we should practice in demo account because no need to trade with real money. Demo account means trading with virtual money. Demo account is for newbie, those who practice demo account surely able to earn in real account.

I agree with you. Demo is for just practicing, practice makes us prefect. So to trade in real account we should practice in demo account because no need to trade with real money. Demo account means trading with virtual money. Demo account is for newbie, those who practice demo account surely able to earn in real account.

the demo account is not meant only for newbies,even the so call professional trade the demo account account atimes to learn some new strategy that they haven't master yet.even the demo account can be used as well to evaluate a strategy one is using maybe when the strategy hit some kinda losing steak.the demo account is the bed rock on every successful forex trader

the demo account is not meant only for newbies,even the so call professional trade the demo account account atimes to learn some new strategy that they haven't master yet.even the demo account can be used as well to evaluate a strategy one is using maybe when the strategy hit some kinda losing steak.the demo account is the bed rock on every successful forex trader

Yeah, demo acccount is not only for beginners, but for all traders. Even an expert trader also still use this account to test their strategy and make practice routinely.

Demo is our learning account so we can't compare demo to real account as in real account we trade to earn while in demo account we trade to learn. I do hope I can make good income in here as well. I know many of us don't like to loss money in forex so its always good we practice in demo account first before we decided to trade in real account as this is the only way we can minimize loses and maximize profit in forex trading.

demo account is most important for the newbies to start the trading it gives good knowledge at the same time experiences about the forex market an just trade with fake money but not withdraw the amount after getting profits an in the real account we must invest good capital to avoid risks an after getting profits we can easily withdraw the amounts and trade with more patient changes life in the real account

Demo accounts and real accounts are two different types of accounts, but the demo account is the first step that should be taken by the trader before trading with real account. Trade seriously although we just use demo account, because this is the basis of the decision when the time is right for trading with real account.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo accounts and real accounts are two different types of accounts, but the demo account is the first step that should be taken by the trader before trading with real account. Trade seriously although we just use demo account, because this is the basis of the decision when the time is right for trading with real account.

Demo account as the first step is only for some trader but not all traders, in fact there are traders that don't spend their time in demo account even for single seconds? why, there are many reason of it like wasting time and think demo account only as playground,even some forex contest exist there.

It will be always a cycle for the demo and real account. First, we take step to have demo to have our trading strategy and to have hint or idea on how to trade. And then, after we have formed our strategy we will then test it or pursue our real trading. If we win then, we are good in Forex and if not and fail our trades then, we will need to start again in demo to find new strategy or to develop better strategy.

Demo account as the first step is only for some trader but not all traders, in fact there are traders that don't spend their time in demo account even for single seconds? why, there are many reason of it like wasting time and think demo account only as playground,even some forex contest exist there.

I do not know why, but I think trading with a demo account is not something that is a waste of time. I feel the benefits of this demo account but I see a lot of traders are recommending this to learn trading account. And I think there is no harm if we follow what is recommended.

Demo is really good to learn without spending any dime. This is the main reason why until now I still do trade in demo account as this is my practice account. I make sure that if I want to check something I always try to trade this one hoping that I can make good income in here. I'm really happy with the way things are in here. I do hope that in the long run I can say I do make some good profit in here.

We can use demo account to start trading and learn about trading further more. In demo trading, we will not get real risk and we can get trading experience that we can use in real trading. But we must remember, that there are differences about demo and real trading, so we have to be careful when trading in real account. I also use demo account to start trading in forex for first time

i think demo is very important to be a good trader. when a man is new he need some training about forex. that person can complete her training by the demo account. so at first before start our trading we need a demo account and then we open a real account and start our trading . it will be good for us..

• 3 months later...

I think a demo is very valuable since you will lose with fake money or else you will blow up your account with real money if you don't know what you're doing. Now, you will get invaluable experiences losing in a demo and you won't be able to do that with a real account. You will lose real money. Newbie lose a lot of money in a demo even so you will be so off if you walk right into a real account to throw your hard earned money away. You will need to use a demo. There is no one that will make money if they have never use a demo before. 

• 1 month later...

There is a difference between demo account and real account, the major difference is the investment in demo account we would be having big investment while in our real account we would be having a small capital to do forex trading however I see that traders make more profit in demo account than in real account and many fail in real account to make profits as well.

Demo account is really very important for newbies because they don't know to do trade , they have no basic knowledge for forex trading so specially for new trader this fascility is given to new trader for practice in this demo account .The demo account is for practice and there is no gain nor loss of trader's money .There is 30 days of trial period of demo account and within that period trader must do perfect otherwise it will expire .After becoming perfect trader can join real account toget benefit from forex .

Demo account is good place for beginners to start trading in forex. We will get trading experience here, it will very useful when we trade using real account. Our experience is an initial capital for trading with real account. So, both demo account and real account, we cant compare each other. Demo account is  perfect way to familiarize ourselves with trading advantages of brokers too.