Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why many people see forex trade as gambling?

rockstar

Everything that’s done without proper education, experience or planning is meant to be bend upon luck, so it’s sort of thing which is just not going to work out, it’s the reason why I go for learning first up, if we have enough knowledge and experience then we can easily pull the plug in our favor and will be easier to achieve success. I am finding it easier with help of OctaFX broker which is especially to do with their service and features whether that’s with their educational setup or if it’s with their astonishing 50% bonus on deposit scheme which can be used as well, so all works in my favor or basically any newbie, it’s why I don’t and never will consider Forex as gambling.

Maybe some people they only look on cover and not reading content, sometime as people only thinking if forex gambling because after any trader they open trades then actually as trader never know where trend will move ahead, and because this reason many people said forex is gambling, but as trader of course they will learn what factor the cause of movement with using technical analysis and fundamental analysis

Sure we could say like that but in the end it is similar to gambling, isn't it? It's nature of people is quite wrong according to me . People said something like that because they see some difference. Some people who conscious about this said that forex is the biggest money game. We speculate here, we are tying to guessing if the price will rise or not and gain profit from it.

• 2 weeks later...

That is why they turn forex as gambling which i think is not a really good idea, and if someone want to earn money from forex they should trade as trader not as gamblers. Gamblers chance to earn is quite big if they applied some math skills but in reality only few who want to do that, 90% of them are just guessing the market's trend.

However forex trading is included as speculative investment, but this is not gambling business, still required expperience and also knowledge to reading the market, might as trader using indicator as help tool, and also learning about sentiment market or learn fundamental analysis, and different with gambling that only relying with lucky

Success in forex is not easy and required good learning and also high dedication actually, because forex also included as risky business which required good money management and also good understanding with the market behaviour which as trader need always keep to learn and update on daily trading

Most people don’t even know how Forex works, so don’t argue how they come out with gambling scenario. Anyway, I consider it one of the finest businesses in the world, but this is not overnight miracle station, it requires hard work and dedication into it to make it work. I have put a lot of time into this and thanks to Manhattan Global Markets, I have been equally well-supported with pretty straight forward structure with allowing me to do everything easy with no interference and always have excellent analysis service, signals and much more which helps in working big time!

maybe so many people treat forex as gambling because they don't know after making decision they assumed as relying with lucky, but as trader they never treat forex as gambling except they as gambler trader, as gambler might they will trade high risk taker and less pay attenion with the risk, they relying with accuracy analysis and lucky

maybe so many people treat forex as gambling because they don't know after making decision they assumed as relying with lucky, but as trader they never treat forex as gambling except they as gambler trader, as gambler might they will trade high risk taker and less pay attenion with the risk, they relying with accuracy analysis and lucky

If we treat forex trading as a gambling, i think we will only loss our money in forex. If we want to trade in forex, we must have good skills. We must hone skills. And demo account will be great to make practice. So do not forget to more improve our trading skills.

I think we should not think that forex is a gambling i can say we should take this trading market like any other real business but difference is we can make order in online basis. In forex we need knowledge and experience about forex trading to get success in forex.

Maybe forex will like as gambling for certain people or trader itself, but might every trader they can assumed forex as business or gambling, and for me forex is not gambling but this is included as speculative investment and required good knowledge and experience to making forex as profitable business

with good analysis and placement of appropriate indicators will make us more confident with trading conditions that will be run, and by utilizing the facilities in TICKMILL the risk of trading due to market movements that can be handled well and did not make a trader stress dala analysis and predictions

In forex trading some trader migtht they using indicator as help tool and they can learn how to use indicator and accompanied with risk management and money management, forex is great business as source of income if we can manage account with good skill, learn how the market work and also keep discipline with proper risk management and money management

In trading forex activity usually as trader will they start to analyze the market before open any new entries, but in fact forex market very dynamic and unpredictable, as trader also need to use risk management to manage money in account trading, and trading recklessly usually will causing failure

Nah, this is just the matter of perspective not all people see foreign exchange as gambling but yes it has some of the aspect of gambling and one thing which i see as nearly similar to gambling is foreign exchange speculation part, all speculators are guessing and predicting the market based on some indicators or even worse GUTS.

So many trader get fail in trading, and rarely trader they can generated consistent profit here, risk in trading always there and sometime as trader they faced with loss because in fact as trader can't perfectly to analyze the market with accurate all the time, but forex is not gambling and this is included speculative investment