Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why many people see forex trade as gambling?

rockstar

Forex trading is not gambling because forex is not a guess work like gambling. The traders who are trading in the forex business will be able to make profit only if they are able to do the analysis of the trade very well. Trading in the forex business is different from gambling because gambling does not need you to do the analysis before you can be able to become a gambler.

The traders that really taking this business seriously will never put a position without any proper analysis since they're really risking their investment. As long as they could analyze it first, they will do their best to make a better outcome more than a gambling act itself.

Maybe because they that traders use large amount of money just to bet in this business and taking any risk just to gain huge amount., but for me its not a gambling its a business where you take a chance that it will grow. 

So do I, for me, forex it not gambling. We need knowledge and skills to be able to maximize our fund which has been deposited to our trading account. Then to earn profit consistently in forex, we need to  effort, must be disciplined/

So do I, for me, forex it not gambling. We need knowledge and skills to be able to maximize our fund which has been deposited to our trading account. Then to earn profit consistently in forex, we need to  effort, must be disciplined/

You are right, gambling is where you just take a risk, and in trading skills and knowledge are needed for us trades to get and earn large amount of money. so i am sure that forex trading can't be compare to gambling.

• 4 weeks later...

You are right, gambling is where you just take a risk, and in trading skills and knowledge are needed for us trades to get and earn large amount of money. so i am sure that forex trading can't be compare to gambling.

In the end it still called gambling unintentionally that is because forex offers nearly the same thing like gambling has, where trader can get a lot of money just by invest and then trade, also compared to offline jobs you can reap profit in faster way rather than them(offline earner), and this fast way which many of them said as gambling

Gambling is so clear a business with hideous return. I know that many people attracted to gambling but nowadays many business turn into gambling, they are easily to turn into gambling by promising bigger return more than what that trader could afford. FX on the other hand a place where people get a lot of money with small bucks and in relatively shorter time, especially if they have profitable strategy.

The reason is very much obvious and that’s to do with lack of knowledge while another big reason is wrong brokers who often scam us, so that makes us feel that Forex is just gambling and we can never get proper returns on our investment, my friend also had similar mindset after he lost with Etoro which is a really bad company, but luckily now he is with better company that has made him believe that Forex is a business not gambling.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is never a gambling you need to learn how to trade before you can make a start its a good type of business nobody will ever deny its a good business so lets get continue trading

Forex and gambling is different just look at the name it is totally different, the concept is even different too but thanks to speculators the market looks like betting, 90% of foreign exchange trading consist of speculation including you and me, we are speculating and predict(my chose word than betting) where the market will go, but the method is different where gambling we are just blindly guessing the movement but with forex we use data.

It’s absolutely to do with lack of education and experience which makes people see it as gambling or luck based business, but once we get proper education, we will realize how great Forex is. I am grateful to FreshForex that through their complete set of education, I have understood the value of Forex and the potential, so that’s why I see it as business instead of gambling.

Many people they thinking forex like as gambling because they having not enough knowledge and only look forex from outside, which they thinking after open trades it will only relying with lucky, but actually forex not like as gambling this is required good skill to analyze the market and determine entry and exit point with high accuracy not only reling with lucky only

Forex is never a gambling so the best way to trade is for the trader to know that forex trading is not a game that is a business which anybody can do to succeed it is through this business that we can get what we suppose to get and gambling is never good to be sincere since this is a game of chance

Most likely sometime this is from the newbie trader it is the newbie traders that do take forex as game because they dont know how to trade and want to make fast money in the field of forex market.

Yes that is what is happening here for this reason we dont need to believe that forex is a game but rather forex is a practical business model

Many people have many way of thinking and for that there are unlimited people who thinks that Forex is a gambling but if we want to make good progress here we have to be very much positive in every department and this should take Forex as real business with seriousness .

I think it’s mainly to do with having lack of knowledge or experience, so that makes us believe that Forex isn’t business, so that’s why gaining education is the shortest way to understand that this is a business instead of comparing it to gambling or that type.

People consider Forex Trading as Gambling, but it is not like that, Both are two different concepts. Forex Trading depends upon market situations and the decisions you make, while Gambling depends upon luck. Thus they are both different concepts.

I'm sure that those who have the full knowledge of forex trading and are profiting from it won't say that its gambling. Its people who are not ready to demo trade, read the charts and trade the news all in the name of 'so i'll do all these before trading'. These people will enter the market without doing any of the above so when they lose, they say that forex is gambling whereas they themselves are the gamblers because they entered the market to trade without analyzing the market 

Forex trading is never a gambling forex is business and not gambling that is why we must learn how to trade when you learn how to trade you have good knowledge and understanding and know how to keep this business moving.

Our knowledge is the core ingredient in trading the forex business to success and that is ok

Forex trading is not a game thou for beginner who dont have the knowledge that is how the forex business will look to them since my initial trade was just like that when aI placed a sell order the market go up against me and when I placed buy the market go down against me.

Till I discover that it is lack of experience that causes this problem and I chose to invest my time in learning

People can earn money in a fraction of second and also lose the same in no time in the field of Forex and for that max traders think that Forex is a gambling but they should know that traders have to be very accurate in analysis so that their performance can be maintained .

Well, that is because forex is so open and it makes price's movement is faster rather than other businesses, and you're right about that become one of the reason why people compared it with gambling, i know this is happening but it doesn't mean we are easily affected by that. Since because of the speculation which make it similiar to gambling i can eran now.

Forex traduig is real business but this is risky business which as trader might they losing their money in forex market, and to become profitable tadaer required more practice and making trial and error to finding suitable system trading and strategy that giving more winning trades than loss trades

Forex traduig is real business but this is risky business which as trader might they losing their money in forex market, and to become profitable tadaer required more practice and making trial and error to finding suitable system trading and strategy that giving more winning trades than loss trades

This is risky for sure if fx is not risky i wouldn't make much profit and those big players won't stay here for quite long time, because the higher its risk the higher its profit. As for forex looks like gambling it's clear thanks to speculation which could be done freely and mke it looks like gambling but in good way i think.