Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why many people see forex trade as gambling?

rockstar

Gamble is because many of them has gambling thought, i mean even gambling could be treated by using mathematical purpose and not only based on luck. Forex and gambling has many similiarities but still it is a business where people can did something with a proven strategy and not based on luck.

Gamble is because many of them has gambling thought, i mean even gambling could be treated by using mathematical purpose and not only based on luck. Forex and gambling has many similiarities but still it is a business where people can did something with a proven strategy and not based on luck.

We should not treat forex trading like a gambling. Because we need skills and we also  make analysis in forex. And if we want to get more maximal result, here, we must try to more improve our trading skills. We can start trading in forex using demo account and surely, this account must be maximized as well as possible.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Many don't know how to do analysis so they just prefer to think that what they are doing is gambling since they do trade like that. But if they do analysis and base their trading position on their analysis then they can say that what they are doing is forex trading.

Many don't know how to do analysis so they just prefer to think that what they are doing is gambling since they do trade like that. But if they do analysis and base their trading position on their analysis then they can say that what they are doing is forex trading.

We can try to use demo account if we want to get more maximal result in forex. We can try to maximize forex analysis. Trading experience using demo account also must be used as a lesson

We can try to use demo account if we want to get more maximal result in forex. We can try to maximize forex analysis. Trading experience using demo account also must be used as a lesson

yes, of course, we are able to use a demo account, with a demo account we will be able to try trading with the maximum and comfortable. let alone any broker provide demo account  that can be used to practice trading. besides demo account  we can use  a demo contest  to practice trading

Their overall view? I mean they see forex similiar to gamble because the indicator sometimes does not even make any sense or just simple indicator without much meaning. Or because they see forex in different way where you trade and predicted the movement without invest in real tangible product such as Factory or Offline Shop.

• 2 weeks later...

i thing its not a gambling is we if get proper information about the forex work these worke is like a market which is online market where a person can earn money if he has verg good skill about the buying and selling its a simple work to earn we have to buy or sell to get the profit from the forex market.if we make any mistake while selling and buying then we have to loss our monney which is not goog for us.

I don’t know why people do that because I never take Forex like gambling instead I always treat it as a pure business and every sensible trader do the same because Forex has education part which once we are able to learn then we will be able to make profits easily. Currently I am using one of the biggest brokerage company in OctaFX, it is a really wonderful broker with been regulated and also a true ECN broker, so not only I feel secured but all gambling talk is dead and buried.

@dion ebrahim: They are actually  exist, some people see forex as gambling because it is like gambling people trying to bet on one pair and racing to make the price rise or falling deeper so they could make profit even it means that one country must have problem with that rise or fall.

It is different in some extent dude but that does not change the fact that element of gambling is exist in forex and many people see it, also due to lack of information or misinformation they only see forex from one side and does not trying to be objective about it. Even it is similiar does not mean it is the same one.

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t really know why because this is such a good business and having so many options and freedom makes it even better since we are able to do it from any corner of the world. Also, it can be done anytime been a 24/5 market, it’s really great to be working in a business like that, as that makes me feel really great.

I don’t have any one to stand on my head as I am my own boss here while I am working with OctaFX broker, it has really great facilities that makes no chance of gambling especially with their low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, it is also great because of the trading platform which is so smooth.

Gamble also offers freedom, you can gamble anytime and anywhere you want since online gambling become more popular nowadays. Forex has the same traits or i can say some traits which is really same, this is why people see it as gambling, also the market is uncertain too it makes it like gambling.

• 1 month later...

In the widest sense of it, Forex might look more like a place where you find it much easier to lose than you can even imagine. It is a place where the trader loses money so easily when he doesn't understand how to manage it well which is also the main problem so many people face even up till now.

People see forex as a gambling because they treat it as do or die. It is highly risky business, they want to make profits soon . Actually market had no certain movements traders has to get their profits in these situations. 

If we see forex trading as gambling, we will not be able to earn more profit in forex. We need to know that we need make analysis. Foreign exchange trading is now considered to be a common investment activity. Traders can trade against US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, the Japanese Yen, the Australian Dollar, and many more.

It is because they don't know what is forex and don't know how to manage the risk here. Well actually it is like gambling but in here we make prediction based on the real thing not just assumption like what we did in gambling where its all pure assumption and luck without a good base.

The Forex trading business is not gambling and those of them who usually see it as gambling are also the ones who have not taken their time to learn about it very well and be able to understand how it works. They are only seeing it from a very far distance and it will also be difficult for them to tell the success rate.

In the widest sense of it, Forex might look more like a place where you find it much easier to lose than you can even imagine. It is a place where the trader loses money so easily when he doesn't understand how to manage it well which is also the main problem so many people face even up till now.

In fact it is a place where may people lose their money too, aside from being greedy or loss countrol of their trading by acquiring higher margin or using unaffordable lot size. In fact as we know forex is a high risk investment and just gambling which even not an investment but still high risk and from this high risk thingy people can connect forex and gambling.

In fact it is a place where may people lose their money too, aside from being greedy or loss countrol of their trading by acquiring higher margin or using unaffordable lot size. In fact as we know forex is a high risk investment and just gambling which even not an investment but still high risk and from this high risk thingy people can connect forex and gambling.

Right, forex trading is high risk business. So we also must be ready with the risk. We can try to use demo account first to learn how to minimize the risk in forex.

• 3 weeks later...

First they see the similiarity actually just some or few(like me), second they don't have much knowledge and only want to make money through "instinct", third they have experience but still don't have broad knowledge and thinking that luck playing part here.

I really cannot get so much people that keep talking about it, also it seems that gambling and forex nearly the same that is why they think like that but that is not the case, i mean forex is about trading even speculating it is just like we buy and sell something later, it is a trading not gambling.

First they see the similiarity actually just some or few(like me), second they don't have much knowledge and only want to make money through "instinct", third they have experience but still don't have broad knowledge and thinking that luck playing part here.

You are very much correct and it is also very important that any trader who wants to trade to see Forex as a business of double chance. You may win and you may also lose. This thing is a function of your ability to know what Forex trading business is all about and not to think of it in the same way that so many people think where they believe that it is a place where they can earn so much money.