Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Its seems good to try to join the contest as well. Its just a number game. And since theirs already a previous forecast I guess we can make something good with this one. Beside if we going to win in here we can earn more and we can join forex trading and hope that we going to grow our account big enough to make some good profit as well. I do believe that we can handle our account good in here.

Participating in this contest is some what easy as there is no need do any thing just guess the number which will be declared, if your number is near then you will win

I am so happy that I have already my passport so that I could verify my account. maybe it would be more advantageous if I would verify my trading account. anyways I have less than 1500. I just hope that I would be able to reach that by next week. I'm not after the hoping that I would be able to make about 5000 points by the end of the month

Predict and Win with FXFRED - January 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 3rd entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 02 January 2014.

2wfmo9h.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

Long post is bit difficult there. Their community is increasing day by day due to highest rates. It may cause reduction in rates when they become most popular. I think they are just paying for promotion of mayzus.

But short post mean lower post rate and you don't want to because you would still get deductions because of the monthly incentive control. So it's better to maintain a long post each time.

I'm happy that I have reach 5,000 points in here on time. I do hope I don't get any deductions in here. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money trading in mayzus. I'm really excited to see myself making so much profit in fxfred that I can use to trade in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my trading account in here and become a big time trader.

Forum is very high paying but it is much difficult to reach 5000 points there. Writing too long post is very boring task. I have been paid by them two times. But it takes three month for me to reach their minimum payment request. Good member rewards will be ended soon there. Because they are having lots of funds problems. Higher the members and constant the funds.

Oh well there's nothing that we can do on the difficulty on reaching 5000 points. You must work hard indeed if you want to reach that amount weekly. But for me I don't think that I have the time to post a lot daily. I have not been a time reach payout last month. So I'm just hoping that I would be a time find the time so that I would be a time do much better this month.

Fxfred has been recording more and more new members and as the days role by, newer posters keep registering. I heard a member say in chat box that saying he saw an external ad in here and I wonder where he saw that. Well, looks like payment would be made tomorrow.

Good Member Rewards Points Table - DECEMBER 2013

1. gosians - 50 points 

2. Hellsmurf - 55 Points 

3. Islamnoor34 - 170 Points 

4. forexguru - 200 points 

5. beershake - 20 points

6. Nagilover - 110 points

7. soft - 50 points

8. MrAAKK - 50 points

9. Palove - 20 points

10. Riyandi - 10 points

11. KHyuga - 20 points

12. Razor1911 - 20 points

13. budado - 50 points

14. Decub - 100 points

15. riddick09 - 30 points

16. kasual - 40 points

17. adeelakhtar25 - 50 points

18. Dabchi - 50 points

19. arwarrich - 30 points

20. 007= - 40 points

NotePoints in Green will be processed with the monthly approvals. Rest are carried over to the next month.

It looks like some members who had over 1500 points couldn't attach their trading account because when I checked the top richest, I saw a lot of posters who had over 2000 points and it's not even up to half way to the end of the month.

Well, I think the result of the contest would be announced today and another round of winners will emerge.

Winners - January 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 
25gs19x.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

arsii619 - UWCRCY-0047026 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- up --> 57.00

ashvini - UWCLCY-0048323 - $10

ISM Nonfacturing PMI <-- Down --> 53.07

rai504 UWCLCY-0056722 - $10

Employment Change <-- Down --> -6K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

Yes, they are all true. Fxfred is the only forum that allows a trader withdraw his posting credits without necessarily having to trade with it. This is particularly true as they have maintained this feat over a long period of time and are still waxing very stronger.

• 3 weeks later...

Winners - February 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

qn30gz.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

adeelakhtar25 - UWCLCY-0061250 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- Down --> 54.00

Bidfine - UWCRCY-0044014 - $10

ISM Nonfacturing PMI <-- UP --> 54

No one predicted right for the 3rd entry so its prize will be carried forward to next month.

I observed that too and I was kinda surprised to see that there was no accurate or close to accurate predictions for the third one. The price has been carried over to next month and it means that it will now be added to next month's payment. My prediction was just very close to the one that @Bidfine won.

Yes, they are all true. Fxfred is the only forum that allows a trader withdraw his posting credits without necessarily having to trade with it. This is particularly true as they have maintained this feat over a long period of time and are still waxing very stronger.

Sorry to disappoint you a bit if I am not wrong if we want to withdraw our funds without having the necessity of trading with them and only withdrawing the profit we would need to fully verify our account firstly which is the step that I do not like and that was one reason I got out of fxfred but still not to mention it is a very good forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I just join this forum some time ago so I do hope that the forum will be good its a kind of forex forum which I can see here the activity seems to be great and we can learn alot of things here if you are a forex trading type since there are alot of professional in the forum

redict and Win with FXFRED - March 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 5th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 02 March 2014.

svqt79.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.