Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I have made a lot of post today so I am very happy with that. I'm just hoping that we would be able to receive the payment soon. It seems that there are so many members that have added to the list qualified for the payment. So I'm just wondering how long would it take to review the post of the members. But I can wait. The important thing is that I'm able to maintain my focus on the site daily again.

They are trying to finalize payments today itself once finalized then they will send list to finance department to deposit bonus into your account

Good Member Rewards Points Table - October 2013

1. gosians - 50 points 

2. Hellsmurf - 55 Points 

3. Islamnoor34 - 170 Points 

4. forexguru - 200 points 

5. beershake - 20 points

6. Nagilover - 100 points

7. soft - 50 points

8. MrAAKK - 50 points

9. Palove - 20 points

10. Riyandi - 10 points

11. KHyuga - 20 points

12. PROPENSITY100 - 20 points

13. Razor1911 - 20 points

14. Cutiekc - 20 points

15. budado - 20 points

16. Sina - 20 points

17. yogeshwartyagi - 50 points

18. skinky - 20 points

19. Dabchi - 20 points

20. aala_22 - 20 points

21. lights - 20 points

NotePoints in Green will be processed with the monthly approvals. Rest are carried over to the next month.

Winners - November 2013

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 
e8u45z.png

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

yogeshwartyagi - UWCLCY-0055311 - $10

ISM manufacturing index up 56.5

ayushsrk - UWCLCY-0049291 - $10

ISM non-manufacturing index ----- UP --- 55.7

zulfiqar - $10 [Please attach Mayzus trading account to get prize]

Non Farm Payrolls ---->>> UP --- 185k

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

I can maintain my ten post almost daily basis but I am just hoping that I would be able to do more than that so that I would be sure that I would be able to reach my goal for this N.C. That's why I a trying my best to focus more here.

Its better to have some constant number of posts every day, so that the monthly target will be achieved easily

Predict and Win with FXFRED - December 2013

Hi Traders

Here is the 2nd entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 03 December 2013.

68a4ch.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

I am waiting for that announcement. I am so glad that we can receive the payment again. I am still trying to get active again on the site but I am struggling to do posting here

Most probably they will clear today as week also getting completed again on Monday finance department will be so busy as they will clear weekend payments

Good Member Rewards Points Table - NOVEMBER 2013

1. gosians - 50 points 

2. Hellsmurf - 55 Points 

5. beershake - 20 points

6. Nagilover - 110 points

7. soft - 50 points

8. MrAAKK - 50 points

9. Palove - 20 points

10. Riyandi - 10 points

11. KHyuga - 20 points

12. Razor1911 - 20 points

13. chintu - 40 points

14. adeelakhtar25 - 20 points

15. Decub - 70 points

16. Dabchi - 20 points

17. budado - 70 points

18. Cutiekc - 30 points

19. radex - 30 points

I am leading the table with highest points. Hope i will be part of next payout. It is nice feeling to be the good member of any forum and leading the rest.

Good Member Rewards Points Table - NOVEMBER 2013

1. gosians - 50 points 

2. Hellsmurf - 55 Points 

5. beershake - 20 points

6. Nagilover - 110 points

7. soft - 50 points

8. MrAAKK - 50 points

9. Palove - 20 points

10. Riyandi - 10 points

11. KHyuga - 20 points

12. Razor1911 - 20 points

13. chintu - 40 points

14. adeelakhtar25 - 20 points

15. Decub - 70 points

16. Dabchi - 20 points

17. budado - 70 points

18. Cutiekc - 30 points

19. radex - 30 points

Guys payments were processed today, even finance department is busy in clearing the weekend pending payments.  Keep on posting and achieve next month target

Winners - December 2013

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 
2uiksr9.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

kelv - UWCLCY-0062602 - $10

ADP Nonfarm employment change -- UP -- 185k

taharoyal52 - UWCLCY-0059304 - $10

ISM non-manufacturing PMI -- DOWN -- 54

abram UWCRCY-0057334 - $10

Non Farm Payrolls -- UP -- 200k

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

I have not been able to check out the contest and so I have not been able to get more interested to participate on the contest yet. I just feel that it would be a very hard one for me to participate in. maybe to the other members it is very easy but for me that is a very difficult one to understand and the participaten in.

Its seems good to try to join the contest as well. Its just a number game. And since theirs already a previous forecast I guess we can make something good with this one. Beside if we going to win in here we can earn more and we can join forex trading and hope that we going to grow our account big enough to make some good profit as well. I do believe that we can handle our account good in here.

I have not been able to check out the contest and so I have not been able to get more interested to participate on the contest yet. I just feel that it would be a very hard one for me to participate in. maybe to the other members it is very easy but for me that is a very difficult one to understand and the participaten in.

The Good member contest is automatic. You only have to participate in the forum and give good suggestions and be friendly. You do ot need to search the thread to appeal for contest participation.

I like the Best Topic starter contest.