Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I'm hoping that I'll be able to post on the site later since I'm so busy taking care of my home because there's strong rains and flooding and so if things get better later that I'll be able to focus on the site once again. I would like to make about 20 post on the site. Anyways I have more than 1800 points but I'm just hoping that I would be able to reach 5000 points if possible.

In such circumstances better to concentrate on person things than online things as those are very important than this.

I do not understand what you mean . Anyway I have been trying to make sure that I would always make long post on the site so that I would be able to get nice amount once again on the site next month. The site is quite strict on post quality and length. So that i have to make sure that I would be able to do that .

I do not understand what you mean . Anyway I have been trying to make sure that I would always make long post on the site so that I would be able to get nice amount once again on the site next month. The site is quite strict on post quality and length. So that i have to make sure that I would be able to do that .

Better to stick to rules of forum to avoid any unwanted deductions by the month end, maintain the quality from beginning of the month to make full payment.

I just got bann here just for a minor fault of making only 34post in a day ,I dont ever attempt to make such mistake but today own was due to my internet connection which have an error And I couldnt view the top poster list of the day which make me to exceed the daily post limit by 4post so please @murali603, just kindly help me contact the Moderator and table my case for him to help my lift my bann am crying out loud .

Am a good member of fxfred so I can make post chasing and also fully verify by mayzus ,so I really need some trading fund this days to start trading with mayzus since my account got margine call last month am in need of trading fund please.

I just got bann here just for a minor fault of making only 34post in a day ,I dont ever attempt to make such mistake but today own was due to my internet connection which have an error And I couldnt view the top poster list of the day which make me to exceed the daily post limit by 4post so please @murali603, just kindly help me contact the Moderator and table my case for him to help my lift my bann am crying out loud .

Am a good member of fxfred so I can make post chasing and also fully verify by mayzus ,so I really need some trading fund this days to start trading with mayzus since my account got margine call last month am in need of trading fund please.

Don't worry i will talk to them to lift permanent ban, but therte might be some temperory ban for the violation of this rule, Let me confirm and intimate the status.

Thank you for @muralli603, my username : rexway

am always up reporting spam post to keep the forum clean from spammers they should please tempted justic with mercy

Moderators considered my request and lifted your ban, Nice to see you active again in forum. Keep on posting and follow rules well.

I can see that so many new members got registered in Fxfred recently and the majority of them are entirely new in the Forex paid to post from the type of enquiries they make in the chatbox. It seems payments will be transfered tomorrow to the trading account where one can subsequently withdraw.

I can see that so many new members got registered in Fxfred recently and the majority of them are entirely new in the Forex paid to post from the type of enquiries they make in the chatbox. It seems payments will be transfered tomorrow to the trading account where one can subsequently withdraw.

Yes moderator announced that Payment will be done on tomorrow as its Weekend they will finish this work tomorrow.

Good Member Rewards Points Table - August - 2013

1. gosians - 50 points 

2. Hellsmurf - 55 Points 

3. Islamnoor34 - 170 Points 

4. forexguru - 200 points 

5. beershake - 20 points

6. Nagilover - 80 points

7. soft - 50 points

8. MrAAKK - 50 points

9. Palove - 20 points

10. Riyandi - 10 points

11. KHyuga - 20 points

12. PROPENSITY100 - 10 points

13. indieover - 20 points

14. budado - 50 points

15. Cutiekc - 30 points

16. Razor1911 - 70 points

17. Dabchi - 60 points

18. Sina - 20 points

19. yogeshwartyagi - 30 points

20. GeN-1 - 20 points

This forum has been online quite some time now. i am very confident that they can maintain their high rate after all this is a forex forum. this is not just like other ptp forums. The topics here are very difficult and anyways, they are owned by forex brokers so they can pay well without any problems.

This forum is suitable for forex traders as well for forex beginners. People who want to enter into forex can make this as base.

Best thread starter

Contest Results - AUG 2013

WINNERS

1st Prize - 15$ - yogeshwartyagi - UWCLCY-0055311
Thread = Why join forex?

2nd Prize - 10$ -Cutiekc - UWCLCY-0048816
Thread = what motivates you to trade.

3rd Prize - 5$ -rexway - UWCLCY-0049746
Thread = Can a Poor Man who Has knowledge But no Money Trade In Forex?

4th Prize - 2$ - bigboy - UWCLCY-0053218
Thread = Forex is a talent business!!!!

5th Prize - 2$ - fairy - UWCRCY-0045705
Thread = Knowledge is priceless specially in Forex!!

MAYZUS NOW OFFERS PAYPAL

Paypal-Logo.png

Mayzus Investment Company would like to inform you that Paypal is now available as one of our payment methods. Deposit or withdraw money using one of the most established payment gateways around!

Mayzus has a wide range of modern electronic payment methods, including Credit Card, Bank Wire and Cash Transfers, to facilitate deposit and withdrawal procedures. 

Please see our range of payment methods. 

We trust you will enjoy the ease of transferring your funds with our new payment method! 

If you need any assistance depositing or withdrawing through Paypal, please contact support: support@mayzus.com , or Live chat.

• 3 weeks later...

Good Member Rewards Points Table - September 2013

1. gosians - 50 points 

2. Hellsmurf - 55 Points 

3. Islamnoor34 - 170 Points 

4. forexguru - 200 points 

5. beershake - 20 points

6. Nagilover - 100 points

7. soft - 50 points

8. MrAAKK - 50 points

9. Palove - 20 points

10. Riyandi - 10 points

11. KHyuga - 20 points

12. PROPENSITY100 - 10 points

13. Razor1911 - 20 points

14. budado - 70 points

15. rexway - 10 points

16. skinky - 10 points

17. uchennafx - 10 points

18. kasual - 10 points

19. Cutiekc - 10 points

20. chintu - 20 points

NotePoints in Green will be processed with the monthly approvals. Rest are carried over to the next month.

The deduction is for sure in their forum incentive control. While, we should get used to it after all, the forum has great activities and many members active everyday. Although, you will notice that new members are always able to reach 30 posts here and I can't figured it they are unique member.

The deduction is for sure in their forum incentive control. While, we should get used to it after all, the forum has great activities and many members active everyday. Although, you will notice that new members are always able to reach 30 posts here and I can't figured it they are unique member.

As they decided to pay through incentive system because of some budget issues, we should respect their decision.

Contest Results - SEP 2013

WINNERS

1st Prize - 15$ - Splash - UWCLCY-0061947
Thread = do u still belive that 95% are losers after learning fx trading?

2nd Prize - 10$ -bigboy - UWCLCY-0053218
Thread = Will Forex grow more popular

3rd Prize - 5$ -kelv - UWCLCY-0062602
Thread = As a beginner do you focus on learning or earning

4th Prize - 2$ - Abdus Salam - UWCRCY-0048110
Thread = Do you think that you can get more without any experience?

5th Prize - 2$ - mustafag - UWCLCY-0047954
Thread = the forex is a good business

10efs04.png

Your Prizes will be deposited in the MAYZUS Trading accounts attached to the FXFRED

Predict and Win with FXFRED

Predict and Win with FXFRED

FXFRED is starting a new and exciting contest for any member to win some extra cash. 

There will be 3 news forecasts given by the staff at FXFRED each month and you have to predict them. 

For example, NFP forecast

2vrzndl.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Rules

• Any member with 10 valid posts can participate in the contest.
  • The contest will include news forecasts for the first week of every month.
  • Users must make their predictions before the given time frame ends (Sunday 23:59).
  • All predictions have to be made in a single post.
  • Predictions submitted are final. Post editing will result in disqualification.
  • You cannot make the same prediction that has already been made by another user.
  • The prediction closest to the real data value will be considered correct.
  • Prizes will be shared between users with one or more correct predictions.
  • Your winnings will be transferred to the Mayzus Trading account attached to your profile.

Total Prize: $30

The amount will be distributed in the following manner:

• User with all 3 correct = $30
  • Or user A with 2 correct = $20, user B with 1 correct = $10
  • Or user A with 1 correct = $10, user B with 1 correct = $10, user C with 1 correct = $10
  •  

Predict and Win with FXFRED - November 2013

Hi Traders

Here is the first entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 31 October 2013.

2ztg4rk.png

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I have made a lot of post today so I am very happy with that. I'm just hoping that we would be able to receive the payment soon. It seems that there are so many members that have added to the list qualified for the payment. So I'm just wondering how long would it take to review the post of the members. But I can wait. The important thing is that I'm able to maintain my focus on the site daily again.