Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Exactly, it's just that some people are naturally impatient and would want to get everything the way they want it. Fxfred has been paying for over 3 years now and would still pay. I saw a lot of shouts in the chat box because of the little delay in payment and I only thought it could be those new posters.

Winners - April 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

hellsmurf - UWCRCY-0054192 - $10

ISM manufacturing PMI --------up--------53.7
mark48 - UWCRCY-0057651 - $10

ISM Non Facturing PMI------> up-------->53.1
industrialzone - UWCRCY-0058509 - $10

Nonfarm Payroll =============>down ====>191k
Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

Yeah, I even saw that two posters made the same prediction in one of their predictions. I haven't been that active there recently due to offline jobs but I think I will have little or no options than to try and get to the minimum before the end of the month. As of the contest, I just participated and wish I could win this time.

Predict and Win with FXFRED - May 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 7th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 01 May 2014.

2h3mmhd.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

The month have already run to an end and I do hope that the contest result will be release as its almost over well as for the posting here I dont know how it may look like because I have not participated in the forum hope to get myself learn forex well and join here as well

Winners - May 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

34o6a7a.jpg

taharoyal52 - UWCLCY-0059304 - $10

Domestic care sales <-- down -->5.32M

alaa_22 - UWCRCY-0057438 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- up --> 54.6

kelv - UWCLCY-0062602 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- Up --> 220K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

I'm excited to be back posting and earning in fxfred. I have limited post two months ago so last month I did not even reached 1,500 points. But now I have reach the maximum and I'm in full swing to post in here daily as I can. My main goal is really in mayzus. I do have plans to reach 10,000 dollars in mayzus. I do hope that with bonus funds and my profit in trading I can reach this goal soon.

Hope all members received their monthly payments into their trading account in the last week itself. Keep on posting

I'm sure all has been paid. Just ignore those who post to earn bonus funds and can't wait to cashout from their mayzus trading account. They just don't know the beauty of making good profit in forex trading. Right now I really do like to earn in forex trading.  I can earn via swap interest holding buy in aud/usd and I can trade trading aud/usd in mayzus also.

• 2 weeks later...

Predict and Win with FXFRED - June 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 8th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 01 June 2014.

13zml9z.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

Winners - June 2014

23s6gyp.jpg

rai504 - UWCLCY-0056722 - $10

ISM manufacturing PMI <-- up -->55.4

alaa_22 - UWCRCY-0057438 - $10

ISM Non Manufacturing PMI <-- up --> 56.1

bigboy - UWCLCY-0053218 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- Up --> 218K

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

I have now about 4,000 points in here. I just need to post four to five days and I'm good to reach 5,000 points in here. I do hope that I can sustain and maintain a 6,000 points in here each month. Although the maximum we can earn is just 5,000 points and theirs also the percentage of earnings. its really good if we can maintain the maximum profit in here.

I see @budado that you have reached quite good number of points, I managed to reach about a thousand points at fxfred. I just hope that I get my utility bill work done so I can submit it for 2nd verification early and get a fully verified status at mayzus.

I don't have the will to post on the site again. I don't know how I will be able to withdraw my payment here. last time I withdraw my payment through skrill but skrill had scammed me off my money. I just hope that they would allow perfect money so I can withdraw my money successfully.