Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Finally I receive my 38 dollars. Now I'm waiting for a good price and trade in forex. Right now I don't find a good pair price that I want to trade since 38 dollars is like having 300 pips only and that means I can end up getting MC in just matter of few wrong trade. I do hope I can make good income in mayzus in three years time. As I really want to make fxfred and mayzus my main forum and my main broker site.

Received the bonus for the last month only then, I will not fortunate to have withdrawal because, it will be on Monday. Now, I will just prioritize Fxfred because, I don't have much Forex forums to focus on. Yet, they still have the best discussions we have.

Yeah I know that we just received the bonus although I have not checked out my account yet. So I would just withdraw iton Monday as I don't think we can already withdraw it by Friday. So that is what I have been thinking that there is delay or slightly delay on this payment so we can not with draw the payment till Monday.

I have make a mistake by not opening a position right away in eur/jpy as the price goes up to 132. I thought it not going to reach that high so I put my entry point at 129. But its only goes down to 130 before its just back up to 132. Another opportunity loss in my part. But that's okay. I'm hoping that soon I can have good analysis that I can trade each trend and pattern using fxfred bonus funds.

Finally I receive my 38 dollars. Now I'm waiting for a good price and trade in forex. Right now I don't find a good pair price that I want to trade since 38 dollars is like having 300 pips only and that means I can end up getting MC in just matter of few wrong trade. I do hope I can make good income in mayzus in three years time. As I really want to make fxfred and mayzus my main forum and my main broker site.

One should be very careful while dealing with the bonus amount which earned with some huge hardwork for whole month

it looks very good paid to post program has a awesome rates but that is the fact about this site. if you do not know any thing about forex trading, forget about working on this site. But you still can get knowledge about forex world here.

it looks very good paid to post program has a awesome rates but that is the fact about this site. if you do not know any thing about forex trading, forget about working on this site. But you still can get knowledge about forex world here.

Some one should have some basic knowledge to discuss in forex related forum, here they need to gather some info and need to share some info so that both members will get educated

I have signed up to this forum site and this is a good forum site. Now it is giving upto 15 cents to their mambers. It pays via liberty reserve and many more. The site is about forex trading. It is a trusted site and it has a good popularity.

They pay to the mayzus trading account from which you can withdraw amount to the payment processer like liberty reserve, moneybooker without any trading

One should be very careful while dealing with the bonus amount which earned with some huge hardwork for whole month

That's true. But its worth the risk sometimes. Especially if we believe that we can really learn good skills in fxfred and also we need to trade sometimes to make sure that our account in mayzus is active. I have long term plan in mayzus and what I need right now is just big trading capital and that's why I'm trying to build my confidence by at least trade some of my earnings from fxfred to mayzus.

That's true. But its worth the risk sometimes. Especially if we believe that we can really learn good skills in fxfred and also we need to trade sometimes to make sure that our account in mayzus is active. I have long term plan in mayzus and what I need right now is just big trading capital and that's why I'm trying to build my confidence by at least trade some of my earnings from fxfred to mayzus.

Capital is not an issue as long as you are active in forum and making some good consistent amount every month. You can keep the amount in trading account without trading for few months so that capital will become a lump sum which is good for trading

Capital is not an issue as long as you are active in forum and making some good consistent amount every month. You can keep the amount in trading account without trading for few months so that capital will become a lump sum which is good for trading

Slowly but surely building trading capital. Right now what I did is that I transfer my funds in another broker site that has mini account and once I have total of 1,000 dollars in my other broker site I will going to withdraw and transfer back in mayzus. I really want to start trading in mayzus once I have at least 1,000 dollars trading capital. That's why I do regularly trade and same time post in fxfred. I want to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital and earn 100 dollars a month in just one account in mayzus.

Slowly but surely building trading capital. Right now what I did is that I transfer my funds in another broker site that has mini account and once I have total of 1,000 dollars in my other broker site I will going to withdraw and transfer back in mayzus. I really want to start trading in mayzus once I have at least 1,000 dollars trading capital. That's why I do regularly trade and same time post in fxfred. I want to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital and earn 100 dollars a month in just one account in mayzus.

if you are not trading in that mini account then its better for you to keep the amount in mayzus itself than trasferring to that trading account & transferring back here.

It's difficult to trade if we just have small amount of capital and yet, we will going to easily reach for MC since the leverage will be not that high. So far, the best thing we can do is to continue to have forum discussions and we can continue to have bonus and our trading.

It's difficult to trade if we just have small amount of capital and yet, we will going to easily reach for MC since the leverage will be not that high. So far, the best thing we can do is to continue to have forum discussions and we can continue to have bonus and our trading.

Yes that's why i always suggest people to wait till they gather some good amount of funds inorder to start the trade or else they may loose hard earned bonus

I gave up already dear It seem I have better site than fxfred to make money anyway I still thank fxfred for make money for me for many months just my idea and fxfred idea is not stay in same way only.

I don't think that no other website is going to give the bonus which is withdrawable, i think people who are at learning stage may waste bonus amount if there is condition to trade bonus

if you are not trading in that mini account then its better for you to keep the amount in mayzus itself than trasferring to that trading account & transferring back here.

Its depends on situation. Usually in Mayzus I do wait and see only. Waiting for a price to reverse and then just open a position and hope that its going to earn me good amount of money. While in mini account I usually do hedging so its more on funds base oriented. That's why right now in mayzus I only keep what I earn for a month and trade it and after I make either profit or loses what is left I cashout and wait for the next month bonus from fxfred. So far I only got MC in fxfred three times out of like 15 months trading the funds of fxfred.

I have made few posts this morning and will just get slowly later on. That's what I can do for now to still have my target daily and I can't do posting when I have just do it in a round which usually makes me bore in posting or end up of not reaching my posting target.

Its depends on situation. Usually in Mayzus I do wait and see only. Waiting for a price to reverse and then just open a position and hope that its going to earn me good amount of money. While in mini account I usually do hedging so its more on funds base oriented. That's why right now in mayzus I only keep what I earn for a month and trade it and after I make either profit or loses what is left I cashout and wait for the next month bonus from fxfred. So far I only got MC in fxfred three times out of like 15 months trading the funds of fxfred.

Heging is a risky startegy for newbies, as it require lot of experience and need some huge capital inorder to hold the trades. In this one timing is most important.

Heging is a risky startegy for newbies, as it require lot of experience and need some huge capital inorder to hold the trades. In this one timing is most important.

That's true. Theirs must always a balancing act in hedging. For example opening 10 buy position and 10 sell position and you end up having 350% free margin seems a good margin. But once you close 8 of buys and has 2 buys left and still have 10 sell left you will be surprise that your free margin will go down to 80% only and so on. Its requires practice and experience to use hedging.

Finally today, I have reached 1500 points and also I have made to make 20 posts for now. This will be a good achievement for me that wanting to have consistency in making activities here and still I have enough time to continue to post in Fxfred.

This consistency will help you to make more points which inturn give some good bonus amount for every month. If you keep your account grow with bonus at last you will see good amount

I registered on FxFred about a few months back before I forgot my password. I tried recovering my password through their recovery page but found that the captchas which should be entered for recovering my account is not visible at all. I tried refreshing it but the captcha did not appeared. I dont know what to do as multiple account are not allowed with them I guess.