Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

In fxfred, it's a different ball game. You can or cannot trade with it. If you feel you don't want to trade with it, you simply can withdraw your funds and do whatever you want to do with it. It's not like the others where you must trade with the posting bonus and that's why it is far much popular than the others.

Why I don't usually make much posts on most of these forex forums, is that your earnings will be deposited into your forex account, and you must use it to trade before withdrawal. A lot of people losses this money most often, and that would be a waste of time.

As the activity of the forum increased tremendously there is a limit on maximum number of posts you can make per day

If that's the case, then I'm going to signup here. I was thinking all of them are the same, and its of no use for me signing up in a site that I can participate fully, because I don't have much knowledge about forex, and besides, I don't want to do trade. Thanks for the infom

I really was expecting payment to be made here on Friday but it wasn't. Hopefully, the payment will be sent to the trading account on Monday since the points have already been deducted. Fxfred has always stood very tall among the contemporaries who started the business with it and I'm sure, the longest lasting forum with such feature.

Fxfred has always been a promising forum and I was so surprised about the payment as it came very early on Monday. Even though the payment report never did, the most important thing was that our trading account got credited. The contest of this time looks quite unique as just two people won with same value of prize too.

Winners - March 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

2pq9m45.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

mark48 - UWCRCY-0057651 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- Up --> 53

mark48 - UWCRCY-0057651 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- Down --> 53.2

fairy - UWCRCY-0045705 - $20

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- Up --> 170K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, winners are announced soon and I think it's a good way for a contest. Right now, another thread has been opened for same contest and it makes it such that a lot of people would contend in. I was very close to the just concluded one and hope that I would get into this one with better predictions.

Predict and Win with FXFRED - April 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 6th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 01 April 2014.

jrbe9s.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

What type of bunos do you talk about fxfred is never and not a new forum it is a forum which have existed long ago and there is nothing to worry about payment when members where crying for payment I encourages them to be patient as fxfred is one of the forum which dont disapoint his users