Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I'm planning on doing a lot of post on the site today although I know it would b hard for me to participate on the discussions. But I would try to do something so that I would be much interested on posting and participating on the discussions. So I would not do anything so I can post on the site as well.

I will be posting this evening for another round of posting. I have done 10 posts this morning I thought I can be active this afternoon but I got busy again. Now, I will try to achieve this evening and after midnight for some posting again in Fxfred this way, I can maximize my activity here.

posting in sessions will add some advantage to you. as you can make some good quality posts in morning session and some more in evening session so you won't feel tired of posting

I have already started posting o the site as well yesterday but I was able to make only about five post. So I just hope that I would be able to make more than five post. So I just hope that I would be able to make like 15 post for today. I would be very happy if I would be able to make a lot of post. I'm trying to get my focus on the site as well once more.

I have already started posting o the site as well yesterday but I was able to make only about five post. So I just hope that I would be able to make more than five post. So I just hope that I would be able to make like 15 post for today. I would be very happy if I would be able to make a lot of post. I'm trying to get my focus on the site as well once more.

YOU Should have some good startegy in order to make some good number of quality posts. There are some good number of people inf forum who make maximum points every month

Yeah I should have some good strategy. I think I should make two post before I would post in one forum. So when I would need to post in another forum then I should make another two post again on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to follow my own strategy. But I'm not sure this is a good strategy that would motivate me to keep on posting on the site as well. If not I would just try to change my strategy on posting on the site once again.

Yeah I should have some good strategy. I think I should make two post before I would post in one forum. So when I would need to post in another forum then I should make another two post again on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to follow my own strategy. But I'm not sure this is a good strategy that would motivate me to keep on posting on the site as well. If not I would just try to change my strategy on posting on the site once again.

Most of people follow secession posting they post some 3-4 posts when ever they come online so that they will do at least 10 posts per day

Okay I would just gradually try to focus on the site. I just find it hard to post a lot in just one day. Just hard for me to bring back the old motivation I had before. So I think I should just learn how to post well just like the other members so that I would have the chance to earn on the site.

Okay I would just gradually try to focus on the site. I just find it hard to post a lot in just one day. Just hard for me to bring back the old motivation I had before. So I think I should just learn how to post well just like the other members so that I would have the chance to earn on the site.

Just get some suggessions from the top posters and ask them the strategy they are following to post and make maximum points in every month

I think I would need to make different strategies of the site when I'm posting on the site. So I think I would just make like five post daily. Or six post in other days. If I would do that then I would be able to make minimum payout on the site at least. So I think I would just be happy with the minimum payout at least since I am just so busy with a lot of things.

I think I would need to make different strategies of the site when I'm posting on the site. So I think I would just make like five post daily. Or six post in other days. If I would do that then I would be able to make minimum payout on the site at least. So I think I would just be happy with the minimum payout at least since I am just so busy with a lot of things.

if you feel any difficulty in posting 5-6 posts per day at a time then you can go for sessional posting make it 2-3 parts and post in sessions

I can manage to have 10 posts in one round what I need to focus in Fxfred is to have often discussions and I will need to somehow also to have 2-3 rounds in the different times of the day. However, it seems there are always many members made to reach 5000 points.

Yes now a days most of people are achieving this target, all are rellay working hard and following the rules of the forum well so they able to make such a huge points

I'm very much happy that I was able to make ten post into morning. I think I would give up posting after I had made one post on the site but I was surprised myself that I have been able to complete ten post. So I would try to make another round of post and make another ten post on the site

I'm very much happy that I was able to make ten post into morning. I think I would give up posting after I had made one post on the site but I was surprised myself that I have been able to complete ten post. So I would try to make another round of post and make another ten post on the site

Its better to have a rest after completing the daily target, 10 posts per a day is an ideal target to make some good number of quality posts

That's good. Also each thread that you are actively posting try to do more search in google about that topic to understand more. This is not only going to help you improve your idea about that particular topic but its really help a lot in improving your trading skills and knowledge and understanding about forex in over all. And try to trade in Mayzus demo account also. Experiments and share your experience in your demo account in Fxfred. Before you know it you are also trading in real account and posting good at the same time in fxfred.

That's good. Also each thread that you are actively posting try to do more search in google about that topic to understand more. This is not only going to help you improve your idea about that particular topic but its really help a lot in improving your trading skills and knowledge and understanding about forex in over all. And try to trade in Mayzus demo account also. Experiments and share your experience in your demo account in Fxfred. Before you know it you are also trading in real account and posting good at the same time in fxfred.

Trading alternatively in demo account will improve the skills of trader a lot. If people don't have enough capital to start real trading they can participate in demo contests of MAYZUS and test themselves

I have already made payout on the site. So I am just so happy that I have been able to make payout already. So I would surely try to post more next month. I would consistently post ten post daily so this would not have difficulty reaching my goal on the site bit is easy to make ten post daily. I should have not been discouraged in posting on the site.

I have already made payout on the site. So I am just so happy that I have been able to make payout already. So I would surely try to post more next month. I would consistently post ten post daily so this would not have difficulty reaching my goal on the site bit is easy to make ten post daily. I should have not been discouraged in posting on the site.

What payout you are talking about? You don't need that payout request here once you have done or crossed 1500 points you are going to be listed in their monthly payment list. And also that every month you must post your payment proofs in Fxfred in their corresponding thread.

Yes my points was deducted already because of the points deductions for payment. But I don't think it is already credited on my trading account. So I just wonder how much I would get if I would get deductions just like the other members. So if I would get deductions like other members I just hope it is only valid small amount as I have already earned 1800 points.

Lets just wait for the updates. I'm sure we will be given a computation how much we can earn in here this month. At least you already know your status and how much you can earn in here will depends on how much deductions or percentage you will get from the total shares. I know its good to earn maximum amount in here. But as long you post and learn forex trading its worth it.

It seems it will not given today or at least only the approvals will be sent to us. But I hope that next week by monday it will be then, deposited as there will still have 72 hours to clear the funds but with these days I will try to improve first my discussions and to spend more time in the forum.

yesterday I was not able to do some posting on the site so I would need to double my my activity on the site so I am planning to do about points because usually I would only need about 10 points daily. I think that would be enough so that I would be able to make or reach 5000 points monthly.

i can say that i like this forum strategy, as usual in any forex paid to post forum you can only withdraw the profit you made from there .but in fxfred you can withdraw the money to your liberty reserve . And many members who have good knowledge about forex have already earned a huge amount there.