Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Well,i have once been a winner in a contest here though it is time wasting perhaps still a way of getting some extra bucks,i still look forward to receive my contest prize in here by next month as i already open my uwcfx account.

Now a days competition is also increasing, so one should do some goof work to be a winner of contest.

Contest is another way to keep any forum busy and bring them enough members,as for me I love my posting activity and that is what normally give me some bucks into my uwcfx account but since I dindt meetup this week my payment was taking to next month And I hope I will acumulate up to 100dollars in here.

Contest is another way to keep any forum busy and bring them enough members,as for me I love my posting activity and that is what normally give me some bucks into my uwcfx account but since I dindt meetup this week my payment was taking to next month And I hope I will acumulate up to 100dollars in here.

if people concentrate on Contests then they can make some more amount from this easily with some less work as compared to posting.

if people concentrate on Contests then they can make some more amount from this easily with some less work as compared to posting.

yes you are right contest can bring in so much money for posters if they really put more effort to work i also consider posting because its still another and major source of earning because contest dont come in all the time thank you

Contest in fxfred itself? or in uwcfx? Contest is good but I never tried one in fxfred. I never even try to check if theirs one that is available right now. My reason is simple. In contest you need to do research more. I'm not a type or person who is happy go lucky. I want to try my best at least.

I know its hard to earn in forex but fxfred is just too great for me that's why I only post in here. But if I have a good chance in contest I will going to try it too.

Contest in fxfred itself? or in uwcfx? Contest is good but I never tried one in fxfred. I never even try to check if theirs one that is available right now. My reason is simple. In contest you need to do research more. I'm not a type or person who is happy go lucky. I want to try my best at least.

I know its hard to earn in forex but fxfred is just too great for me that's why I only post in here. But if I have a good chance in contest I will going to try it too.

There was some contests going on monthly basic,.

1) BEST Topic Starter Awards - Monthly Contest

2) Good Members Every Month Rewards

you can make some good amount from both of these contests

I dont think there is anyway that anybody can abuse this contest because the admin reward people base on their performance that is the way they abide by the rules and regulation of the forum so if any member abuse the forum he or she get ban in here Automatically.

I dont think there is anyway that anybody can abuse this contest because the admin reward people base on their performance that is the way they abide by the rules and regulation of the forum so if any member abuse the forum he or she get ban in here Automatically.

Yes they are doing their best to make people to earn more than some amount which they make from posting, Its a good idea from admin, now 2 contests running at a time.

Yes and they are also trying to make this stay I mean the contest so that members should try and make good quality post instead of spaming the forum with unqualify post so I think what the admin is doing is the best and the contest is a good one for all.

Yes and they are also trying to make this stay I mean the contest so that members should try and make good quality post instead of spaming the forum with unqualify post so I think what the admin is doing is the best and the contest is a good one for all.

Adding LR as withdrawal method also makes members more active in the forum, I feel we will see some more new members here.

Hmm, I'm still don't know which one is better for me to withdraw either LR or AP no matter what I can still withdraw it. By the way, I got deductions for my first payment not that bad but good notes already. So I know now what's their standards in posting and will absolutely try it.

Hmm, I'm still don't know which one is better for me to withdraw either LR or AP no matter what I can still withdraw it. By the way, I got deductions for my first payment not that bad but good notes already. So I know now what's their standards in posting and will absolutely try it.

It depends on your usage, either one is not offering the bank withdrawal i think AP offering in few countries, you can invest LR in some other programs.

hmm i don't know here if we can using LR for withdrawal, well i think i will spend some time again here after i don't make post here about some days, and it seems the activity here is doing well and i also want to increase my forex knowledge too

hmm i don't know here if we can using LR for withdrawal, well i think i will spend some time again here after i don't make post here about some days, and it seems the activity here is doing well and i also want to increase my forex knowledge too

You may increase the knowledge by participating in the discussions, and the new payment system will also attracting the more people to have good activity

but i think you still win one of the contest, if i don't make any mistake that there is contest which we need to be a good members, and if we find something bad, we can report that thing to admin or moderators. i think that is a good contest to fight againts double thread and spammer

@Trickster the winner of the contest is to find the most number of person who breaks the rules? Bit strange of a contest really, but I guess it does help reduce the spammers and the people who don't read the rules and just post randomly.

I used to be posting here, but because I didn't know much about forex, they gave me a warning -.-

They are pretty strict about what you say in the posts when I was posting back in the time.

but i think you still win one of the contest, if i don't make any mistake that there is contest which we need to be a good members, and if we find something bad, we can report that thing to admin or moderators. i think that is a good contest to fight againts double thread and spammer

Yes report contest is easy than best topic started contest, as there are some chances to get infraction if we create some duplicate thread.

@mural603 well of course some memebrs will get infractions or accidentally make duplicate threads, but you will need to be lucky and be on line and be the person who catches the person breaking the rule. And then you need to be the first person to contact the appropriate person. Sounds like there is a lot to do just for this contest. Could be very competitive and therefore hard to win.

@Trickster the winner of the contest is to find the most number of person who breaks the rules? Bit strange of a contest really, but I guess it does help reduce the spammers and the people who don't read the rules and just post randomly.

I used to be posting here, but because I didn't know much about forex, they gave me a warning -.-

They are pretty strict about what you say in the posts when I was posting back in the time.

haha basically like that, just report if they made mistake here, and then moderators here will check about that, and they are not strict dude, they are just stick at the rules that they already made, and you paid here with big amount, and they want good posts here for you, right?

haha basically like that, just report if they made mistake here, and then moderators here will check about that, and they are not strict dude, they are just stick at the rules that they already made, and you paid here with big amount, and they want good posts here for you, right?

Yes they ask members to stick to their rules, that is enough, if we stick to rules and follow their instructions then no one will see any more deductions

Yes they ask members to stick to their rules, that is enough, if we stick to rules and follow their instructions then no one will see any more deductions

but sometimes we can find some members that want to earn big amount from this site too, just because they have higher rate, and people sooner trying to make more irrelevant posts, and i think that contest is good, at least moderators get some help from members

but sometimes we can find some members that want to earn big amount from this site too, just because they have higher rate, and people sooner trying to make more irrelevant posts, and i think that contest is good, at least moderators get some help from members

Yes, its also tough Job to catch each and every spam, as we know forum members are increasing day by day

Yes, its also tough Job to catch each and every spam, as we know forum members are increasing day by day

no doubt about increasing of the members in this forum dude, why? they are one of the forex forum that offered us to withdraw the money directly to our payment processor account not like many forums that ask us to trade the money and beside of that, many ptp forums now lowered their rate too and some of them scam the members