Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to make posts in here although GPT section is no more paying section. We can make many posts in other PTP site but

too bad it's few members who still made posts in here. Many of them didn't like to post in here anymore.

Well, as i said removing GPT section from paying section is the big mistake of the admin because most of the forum poster are into GPT. Expect that one day the advertiser and sponsor will also become lessen in this site.

Well, as i said removing GPT section from paying section is the big mistake of the admin because most of the forum poster are into GPT. Expect that one day the advertiser and sponsor will also become lessen in this site.

well, it has been around two years that the GPT sections turned out to be non paying and

thankfully the forum is still able to get sponsors and able to pay us,

that's because of the huge activity, in the rest of the paying sections, like hyip discussion and hyip news and updates etc.

yeah, the forum pays on weekly basis, and the admin continues the same trend regarding payments,

although there is less advertisers on the forum, there never had been any kind of delays in payments,

the admin paid very generously when there was PTP sections paying ones,

I used to cash out up to $10 every week when there was PTP as paying sections.

I am preparing to request my payment from many days later and have some doubt will get paid or have to reach 1000 post because my more half of post is payment proof. anyway still its hard to me to post good and easy topic after ptp turn non paying section.

i do not post there because the admin made the PTP forums section in the no - paying list also i think posting 350 posts to reach the 1000 points seems to be hard for us , i hope we all can be active in the forum which pay more with kind staff as we do here in DMT ,, i hope the admin try to improve the ways for members to be more active in MyHyip.Com

i do not post there because the admin made the PTP forums section in the no - paying list also i think posting 350 posts to reach the 1000 points seems to be hard for us , i hope we all can be active in the forum which pay more with kind staff as we do here in DMT ,, i hope the admin try to improve the ways for members to be more active in MyHyip.Com

First ptp section was a non paying section for almost a year now. Second I don't know how you computed the 350 post equals to 1000 points. But the main reason you need to reach 1000 points is if you are posting proof of payments. Proof of payments what you do is simply copy and pasting proof of payments that why you need to post 1000 points. While regular discussion post you only need to reach 500 points and you can cashout.

The activities of members in here could be said almost no action of members. Only few people who posted in certain thread

and the replies will be so long. I ever waited more than 2-3 days to get reply from one message. It's hard to use this forum as

discussion forum.

there are Only few members here that are still able to reach pay out there every week . Most of them are just payment proof posters and they would need at least 1,000 points for them at least to get paid for $5. the payout would be rejected if they requested in amount lower than 1,000 points .

I don't think there are many members who wanted to post in here. It was too hard to make that much post to reach minimum payout request.

We must post about 130 posts to reach minimum request here.

Where did you get that 130 posts? the cashout point in here is 500 points if you post discussion only and 1000 points if you post more than 10% of proof of payments. The rate in general section is 3 cents per post and the hyip section two cents per post. So that means you need to post 167 post if you post all in general section and 250 post if you post in hyip section only.

Finally after two weeks I reach 5 dollars and I cashout and got approved. I will be paid the whole 5 dollars. I'm excited. Maybe in two to five days from now I will receive my five dollars. I'm planning to increase my post in here to post every day and earn 1 dollar a day or cashout 5 dollars a week. I done that before and I don't get deductions. And I will do it again.

I already have another 100 points. Just 400 more points and once again I'm good for cashout. I will try to post in here again and earn 100 points a day. I stop posting for four days now. So I have lots of catching up to do.

i have only less than 100 points. anywyas, i don't see any one making post in the webmaster section. i am hoping there would be activity on that section so that sometimes i cna post there again with another membesr for me to reach payout once again.,

@indieover

I got only about 150 points in here, that is the point which is left after I requested payout. I think I can get some points everyday to post here again,

but it was a little bit hard to manage time to post in here. I heard that this forum is better in activities.

we can see on the forum that the latest payout time was on 10th June, 2011, that is just two days ago,

and prior to this there was the payments issued on 1st June,

so taking a ten days gap, the payout requests were cleared,

around three members have been paid last time from MH !