Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

@andry777

yes, it's the same two cents post rates in hyip discussion/advertising section, since from the beginning,

at least since from I joined, it's for two years for now, I remember I have been the member of MH,

the same two cents rate for that section, no change with that,

that is why people used to post in PTP where it was three cents offered, however it's non paying section now.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@archu

Oh I don't know about that then. As I know, there is section in HYIP discussion which its value is 3 cents per post. Maybe I was wrong because I am not

active in MyHYIP anymore for long time enough and usually I posted in PTP section when that section is still paying section.

@archu

Oh I don't know about that then. As I know, there is section in HYIP discussion which its value is 3 cents per post. Maybe I was wrong because I am not

active in MyHYIP anymore for long time enough and usually I posted in PTP section when that section is still paying section.

Maybe what your thinking is hyip and autosurf general section and not hyip discussion section. hyip and autosurf general section will earn you 3 cents per post. While in hyip discussion section you earn 2 cent per post. Its good to post in hyip general section but now I stop because theirs too many spammers in their.

@budado

Yes, in HYIP and Autosurf and then in section General Discussion. That's what I mean which has rate 3 cents per post.

The rate in that section is high enough, it is 3 cents per post. Mostly members will like to make post in there, active members

which I am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only site that I post and I don't feel that I will get banned. lols. Because this site simply want you to post. Admin don't mind if your post is full of air. As long you give good activity to the site your going to get paid without any problem.

This is the only site that I post and I don't feel that I will get banned. lols. Because this site simply want you to post. Admin don't mind if your post is full of air. As long you give good activity to the site your going to get paid without any problem.

yes, this forum is not so strict, only they ask to enlarge the post and make a post with good content,

but still there will be payment rejections in case they find spammers.

but in here PGT section is not paid section, so that is why most of the member leave the forum, and you must be know that mst f them is GPT lovers, and must be also active ptp poster

if you have a lot of invest program aka HYIP that you joined this place is good to discuss while posts your payment proof.

@millionaireguy

you can't get replies for the discussion in hyip discussion section, as there is very few active member that post comments in this forum,

the rest of all keep on posting payment proofs only,

this forum is a good place to join and earn fast through posting, go ahead, wish you good luck.

latest payment proof from this forum is of 15th that is yesterday,

nice to see all active members of this forum have been receiving payments frequently, even the admin also is active and making fast payments !

This is a good paying site. Problem is that theirs a lot of spammers and its seem admin don't mind if the site is full of spammers. As he is more on traffic and activity than actual posting. I see lots of copy and paste and lots of spam, nonsense and unrelated post and yet they all get paid. And if you can't beat them join them so I do it too. lols.

@budado

that will save your time, I think proof posters also come under copy paste kind of posting,

but on MH, it's condition is to maintain a 3 minutes gap between two posts.

well, this forum needs more active members in other sections as well,

currently, they have good activity in hyip discussion and hyip related sections, but not in other sections than hyip.

Well since this forum is more active in hyip section and only paying in that section which makes it less activities in other section of this forum. if the admin could only open up the other sections to be paying then other section might be active as well by then.

well, I don't think the admin will reopen the GPT sections to paying,

because, there had enough spam in those sections, members used to post like flooding the forum, but the admin paid all as long as it was paying sections.

@chardyme: hehe sory i mean spammer, like what i stated earlier this four full with many spammer and nonsense poster, some of them even active in other site before..:D, and the bad side is moderator approved their posts too. i think admin only want traffic from this site,

i also already report some member that make spam posts in this site, and let see what will admin done about this issue.

well, I am sure this forum will be able to pay it's members for few more years,

as they have been one of the senior most forums so far, and still the payment is fast as usual in one week to ten days term.

well, I am sure this forum will be able to pay it's members for few more years,

as they have been one of the senior most forums so far, and still the payment is fast as usual in one week to ten days term.

i also agree with you, they have monitor as back up so in next few years they still can paid member.

and also i see there are little advertiser here but not enough, i think