Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyHYIP - forum.myhyip.com

vnhyipgroup

i am actually trying to reach payout as it has been few weeks already since i get paid from here. i noticed that the slow activity on the sections here except on the hyip discussion section. but i am trying to post a lot here.

Just post and post and post in hyip general section and I will post after you. I already have 400 points in here and I only need 100 more to cashout. So far I post about 20 in general section alone and I earn it all. I will plan to increase my post to 30 then maximum of 50 in general section. If I still don't get any deductions I will continue posting at 50.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few days ago i request my payment for 500 post but Admin reject my request because there was more payment proof then discussion post and now have to make another 500 point to request again . its really a problem because there is no particular rule how much ratio we need to post discussion and payment proof.

Admin in this forum will pay us consistently but I found that is hard to reach minimum payout request in here, especially if we wanted to reach

it in a week. It will need more time to spend to reach minimum payout request. Besides, it was hard to make consistent post in this forum. So

it's better to use this forum as second priority PTP forum.

• 2 weeks later...

there are certain things that make many members inactive on MH,

the main reason is huge payout minimum which can take long to reach the cash out limit,

and the another reason that most of the sections are non paying sections,

thus only those that are good at making hyip discussion posts can be active on the forum.

@archu

Yes that is really hard to reach minimum payout in here because we got only 3 cents per post so it means we must make more than 100 posts

to reach minimum payout here. It is harder to reach because there are few activities of its members. Besides, topic which is available as paying

section, that is hard to post.

Admin in this forum will pay us consistently but I found that is hard to reach minimum payout request in here, especially if we wanted to reach

it in a week. It will need more time to spend to reach minimum payout request. Besides, it was hard to make consistent post in this forum. So

it's better to use this forum as second priority PTP forum.

I understand and agree with you on that. perhaps because we can not meet their requirements so difficult to feel so, so am still difficult here.

besides, I've seen a lot of evidence that other members post here, show that they paid a lot, I will try more efforts to adapt to it.

I have found less activity in the hyip news section, all of a sudden,

I am not sure if the reason is for having no news and updates from the hyip industry, or other,

but it's very few updates posted for last few days, I hope this sub section gets better active like before.

I'm gone for three weeks. And I don't know the reason. But in two days. I'm sure I can be back to normal posting and I'm sure I can reach minimum and I will try to cashout. Lets see if I will be paid. If not then that is maybe the reason. But I know this site is paying good.

whether the members are active on the forum or not,

the admin is active and pays on weekly basis, and those that have requests active that time, will be paid,

I guess the next payout time is in next four days to a week maximum,

so if members can reach cash out within that time, they can apply for payments and get paid fast as well.

@archu

Yes, that was right. The admin will process payment each week although there are more active members or there are only few members who asked payment.

The admin of MyHyip forum is good enough but he didn't want to make any changes to his forum to attract more members although he could do that. I think

the admin has another plans to this forum.

@archu7

Yes, admin here is very active and he is not very strict to members so if he find small mistake from a member he will let it pass but with warning. He will not gave you some deduction for it. I still manage my time so I can active here again and hope I can do it this early month.

the forum has restrictions on proof posters, like higher payout limit etc,

then there should also be same kind of restrictions on members that only take part in single hyip discussion section,

I also think that there should be alternative section for GPT

for members since GPT section turned to non PTP, thus lost activity as well.

Is this forum only for hyip discussions alone or does it permit even the discussion of ptp , ptc and other money earning topics. Because if it is only hyips one must have good knowledge about the day to day updates in online hyip market. Else we can't even continue a discussion until and unless we have real views about a specific site.

Is this forum only for hyip discussions alone or does it permit even the discussion of ptp , ptc and other money earning topics. Because if it is only hyips one must have good knowledge about the day to day updates in online hyip market. Else we can't even continue a discussion until and unless we have real views about a specific site.

you can also post news and updates of various hyips in the sub section, hyip news, within the hyip discussion section,

yes, the paying sections are related to hyip only,

members usually post payment proofs in the hyip discussion section,

as there is no separate section for payment proofs of hyip in this forum, PTP section is a non paying one, here.

@archu7

So this forum can be said more specific discusses about hyip. People who visit the forum or members in there can easily and helped with the latest news about the hyip. It make easy for someone to decided whether to invest in the program or not.

winzpc

@winzpc

yeah, you can decide to invest in a particular program or not depending on the hyip payment proofs posted in the hyip discussion section,

there are members that alos take part in discussion there, but hardly get replies,

as proof posters make proof posts in between the discussion,

there will be hyip news section, where you can get the latest news on hyip that you can decide in which to invest or which program to skip.

@andry777

as far as I know, the payment processor section on this forum is a non paying section,

I remember once I tried to post in that section so that I can make some credits to reach the cash out limit fast,

but there was no update in the points after making posts in that,

then I came to know that this payment processor section is a non PTP.

@winpc

Yes, that was right. Mostly people who are active to post in MyHyip forum will make many posts in HYIP section but some of them could make posts

in Payment Processor section or other section except GPT section.

I agree that most members here are hyip monitors and people who invest in hyip so I think they just post their payment proofs here and not try to make some discussion here. And I don't see many people post on payment processor section cause this section is now non paying and I don't see people will waste time to post without earn anything.

@hyipreviewblog

I think the admin might have found no use of discussion in payment processor sections,

that's why this one might have turned to non paying section, but it's opened for discussion to share information, but not for earnings,

where as the admin seems to have interested in activity in hyip discussion sections, that's why this one is only paying section.

it's just two cents @andry777, that can be paid for the post in hyip discussion section,

today, in the morning, while posting, I noticed on MH that, kampre alone was writing few points of hyips in the discussion section,

but there was none to reply or to take part in the discussion,

even the post rate is also not much encouraging to spend time on discussion here.

@archu

I am not interesting to post in MyHyip forum because of that too. I don't know if the rate is only 2 cents per post now.

It is really low amount with hard topics to post about HYIP discussion. I prefer to post in another forums, I could earn more and I could

make more posts when I posted in another PTP forums.