Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie

omar.elalfy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to move on and look ahead that's why we really need to be positive because that's the only way we can handle such situation. If you let your anger control you then it might just lead for a bigger losses. So, our control in our emotion is also important factor.

This is true because controlling your emotions is the best thing to do under the circumstances to avoid that anger spilling over into your next trades. This can easily result in revenge trading and you are likely to lose again as you are not in the right frame of mind and can easily deviate from your trading plan as a result.

precisely, it is often experienced by an emotionally unstable newbie and do not understand the forex trade. as a newbie will usually retaliate without thinking who ended up having a second failure. I became so because so passionate to recoup our lost without end we analyze price movements directly play carelessly are finally getting a loss.

precisely, it is often experienced by an emotionally unstable newbie and do not understand the forex trade. as a newbie will usually retaliate without thinking who ended up having a second failure. I became so because so passionate to recoup our lost without end we analyze price movements directly play carelessly are finally getting a loss.

from what i see the psychological thing is the most problem by them, i think they are thinking too much about trading and not to be realistic about their target, some of them even want to earn 200% profit just in 10 days lols, actually that is reachable as long as you have knowledge about it and already have many flying hours.

Not only them but all of the traders. That's why we will see how traders interact and discuss about these trading psychology as they mainly got losses because of it. And that's what we usually can't avoid aside from the market that is unpredictable. Its really doing good if we able to suppress these emotions while trading but not all the times they can hold of any of it.

is very good at it for free by following webminar would provide many advantages for traders, especially for beginners because it is taught is certainly not just about trade but webminar will teach you how to develop ourselves well and motivate us to be a reliable trader

from what i see the psychological thing is the most problem by them, i think they are thinking too much about trading and not to be realistic about their target, some of them even want to earn 200% profit just in 10 days lols, actually that is reachable as long as you have knowledge about it and already have many flying hours.

right once you say mate, desire for huge profits without being based on knowledge and enough flying hours is impossible for us to get even will fall and suffered heavy losses, an event like this we get an awful lot especially for a newbie who is always a failure because it did not have knowledge but willing to take big risks.

indeed with a lot of flight hours will shape the character of our trade to grow stronger as the experience that we at least know the many mistakes we have done so we will continue to cultivate our trade become better and also profitable and indeed the experience is one of the teachers we were very valuable at all

• 4 weeks later...

with the experience of making our initial capital to achieve success, but it is to gain experience for beginners require a huge struggle as time, labor and capital are not the least because in forex trading for beginners will always be a failure but it was one phase experiences we can make an example of the future.

• 2 weeks later...

We have the advantage in that there is a lot of resources online that we can make use of to learn and improve our knowledge of forex trading. The best thing for newbies to do is to make use of them to increase their knowledge. It makes no sense to go into something that you dont know and throw money as investment because you are going to lose.

• 2 months later...
We have the advantage in that there is a lot of resources online that we can make use of to learn and improve our knowledge of forex trading. The best thing for newbies to do is to make use of them to increase their knowledge. It makes no sense to go into something that you dont know and throw money as investment because you are going to lose.

go to forex forum and then ask or create threads so some traders or even experienced traders there can help you, also make some contact with them, and the learn from it, i suggest to collect some funds in forex forum to start trade in real account when you are ready, and i think that is a good first step for newbie

There are many newbies sections either General discussions or Forex beginners. It will help or will have many replies in the forum members that are traders. Although, you should have done researching first before asking because, it might be already answered in the older threads and yet, not necessary to have another round for that reason.

There are many newbies sections either General discussions or Forex beginners. It will help or will have many replies in the forum members that are traders. Although, you should have done researching first before asking because, it might be already answered in the older threads and yet, not necessary to have another round for that reason.

that section must be a great help for them but in fact from what i see someof them even make some repetitive post, which i think is not that important, and usually TS of that thread, is a man that only made few posts in forum and the leave the forum forever without make that thread as a good place to gather some infor

Although getting a lot of information from reading is very much important but it is also important to get some advices from expect traders. They would be able to give us important information we may not get from anywhere else. usually it's easier to learn if you get to know the experience of other expert traders

Don't try to trade big right away but don't trade small amount also. Try to compute how many pips volatility the pair have each month and then double it. that's will the amount you need to have on each position you open. So if you want to open multiple position its better you have bigger capital as well. That's why right now I decided to slow down in forex trading.

My advice to every beginner is that one should not get lured by the lucrative nature of Forex and understand that without learning and efforts earning in Forex is not possible. Forex is not an easy means to make money.

its true that forex is not easy business and someone need to spend their effort in order to learning and practice. many beginner usually rush to trading in real account to chasing profit while they are still lack knowledge and experience. but its natural in every trader journey and soon enough, they will understand that they still need to learning more and practice more.

My advice to every beginner is that one should not get lured by the lucrative nature of Forex and understand that without learning and efforts earning in Forex is not possible. Forex is not an easy means to make money.

i think many people already know about this thing, forex is not easy making money for all people, it need a lot of thing to learn and also we need to have good analyzation, if not i think we still earn but the profit is not that much or even loss from each trading, it seems people need to understand more about forex, but to involve here everyone can do that

Thus, we just give them the things that they usually forget and to remind them about those. These includes those risk management and to have proper trading and enough trading capital to get started. I also think of having the Forex brokers to choose that we will need to take care of because of the legitimacy and reliability of those.

Practice and practice. Read and read. And don't bother to think about making profit. This is the main reason why so many end up losing money. Newbies prefer to earn and make money right away that they reject spending time learning. In the end a trader who don't know how to trade end up losing money. That's why I do recommend that we spend more time and effort in demo account if we are newbies.

its true that forex is not easy business and someone need to spend their effort in order to learning and practice. many beginner usually rush to trading in real account to chasing profit while they are still lack knowledge and experience. but its natural in every trader journey and soon enough, they will understand that they still need to learning more and practice more.

this is what many traders usually forget especially for newbies that usually make some mistake about forex, what we need here is good and prepared trading. by doing good analyzation about market i am sure that forex trader will gain profit in most of their action rather than someone that rush into action.

this is what many traders usually forget especially for newbies that usually make some mistake about forex, what we need here is good and prepared trading. by doing good analyzation about market i am sure that forex trader will gain profit in most of their action rather than someone that rush into action.

usually is like that. newbies trade in demo account and get few win, after that they feel confident and assume that forex is not that hard like many trader said. but after they make deposit in real account, they screw it very soon. and maybe, this occurrence will happen many times before newbies understand and realize that forex is not that simple.

The best tip we can give to the newbie traders is just do not trade with forex with out a proper knowledge . Have a good practice with demo account and then only you enter into this real trading till then i suggest to trade with demo account and make your self comfortable with the forex environment .

As if they are willing to have losses rather than to prepare to make profits. It's very vital that new traders should come up first with the strategy and enough trading capital and not to just rush through making profit trades. It's simply nothing will gain. We should have confidence and ready once we have done in our demo trading and trials of different indicators.

Trade in demo and don't invest money in forex. This is the best tip I can give to newbies. Keep on trading in demo until you have enough skills and confidence to start trading in real account and when you are in real account make sure you can find a good broker site that has ptp forum that we can post and earn bonus funds. this is the best way to make money in here.