Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie

omar.elalfy

Not literally that we will not going to invest in the entire journey in Forex. But meant that as much as possible try to gather trading capital with the way that we don't need to invest or offered by the different Forex brokers. I think it's also important to know that we should check for the forums that pays better and really reputable. Not only because of their advertisements but with research about those brokers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually is like that. newbies trade in demo account and get few win, after that they feel confident and assume that forex is not that hard like many trader said. but after they make deposit in real account, they screw it very soon. and maybe, this occurrence will happen many times before newbies understand and realize that forex is not that simple.

that is part of learning, they will get few win. but that is fine as long as they keep trading and learn from it then that trader will become a good trader someday. just keep trading and doing well by learn from all the result that we have, evaluate our own result and make sure to fix that problem before take another strategy.

for beginners should be able to utilize the time they have to do their best to learn the trade demo instead of having to directly conduct real trades because if they do not have sufficient ability to conduct real trades tetunya it will make them risky trading large

Yeah I agree to you chuna, its similar in the saying that, "to become a good leader one must be a good follower first". Patient is a must to be a succesful trader. Dont look to the gap of earnings other members have. If a newbie lose at first, remember to use this as a stepping stone for you to move ahead. Goodluck forex newbie.

Yeah I agree to chuna. Its similar in the saying that, "to become a good leader, one must be a good follower first. To be a good trader you must first learn about it, you will undergo trainings and webinars. Patient is a must to be a succesful trader, if a newbie lose at first, remember to use it as a steppin stone for you to move ahead. GOODLUCK FOREX NEWBIE!

Yeah I agree to chuna. Its similar in the saying that, "to become a good leader, one must be a good follower first". You will undergo sacrifices first to reach it. Patient is a must to be a succesful trader, if you lose at first, remember to use it as a stepping stone for you to move ahead. GOODLUCK FOREX NEWBIE!

In forex, each newbie must want to do hard work in learning and practice phase. Do not invest money in forex before you have good skill and experience to trade. If we do this kind of investment, all we get is only loss and loss. In the end, we can be depressed and give up to trade that actually can change our life better.

But before investing in forex, try to read trainings and webinars regarding "getting started to forex". You'll learn alot from it, and maybe that can push you to continue trading in forex. But not all things about being a succesful trader comes from ebooks or etc., instinct is also important. Try considering it for sometimes. Thank's for the comment.

Patience is the hallmark virtue of forex trading. Whether tutored by an expert or undergoing self tutor, we must learn that we don't become great traders we aspire to be just in a day. We gradually become what we dream of, and forex is not an exception. Patience is an indispensible virtue every forex newbie must adopt.

Patience is the hallmark virtue of forex trading. Whether tutored by an expert or undergoing self tutor, we must learn that we don't become great traders we aspire to be just in a day. We gradually become what we dream of, and forex is not an exception. Patience is an indispensible virtue every forex newbie must adopt.

Sadly most of the traders who enter the forex market want to earn within a short period of time, because of the fact that most of their brain work towards that, they struggle to focus more on learning important aspects of forex trading like patience and many other things. The mind set needs to change in my opinion.

Indeed a lot of traders jus wanted to make quick money. We are after money that's why we are in forex but the more you focus in making money only and not on developing your skills and be more patient then you may lose a lot of money in forex. So it's very important to be more patient.

My best tip is always focus on learning accurate analysis. Don't concentrate in finding good strategy first. Because theirs no use of having good strategy if you don't know how to do analysis. Right now most of my earnings come when I have good and accurate analysis. I'm using the same strategy in my nine months of trading and I only end up earning good if my analysis is good and losing bad if my analysis is bad.

My best tip is always focus on learning accurate analysis. Don't concentrate in finding good strategy first. Because theirs no use of having good strategy if you don't know how to do analysis. Right now most of my earnings come when I have good and accurate analysis. I'm using the same strategy in my nine months of trading and I only end up earning good if my analysis is good and losing bad if my analysis is bad.

I agree, a person who wants to get into forex, must first know how to analyze, the ups and downs of a trader and in & outs of forex business. After knowing this you will come up with a strategy to use when you start , and of course a trader instinct is also a big factor.

I agree, a person who wants to get into forex, must first know how to analyze, the ups and downs of a trader and in & outs of forex business. After knowing this you will come up with a strategy to use when you start , and of course a trader instinct is also a big factor.

That is actually included in basic knowledge that we know, but it wil improve with more experience that we get every day, if you get more and more exprerience and also knowledge from some great trader, you will get more chance to have better analyzation for your trading. instinct is good but i prefer to use it when i don't know what to do.

That is actually included in basic knowledge that we know, but it wil improve with more experience that we get every day, if you get more and more exprerience and also knowledge from some great trader, you will get more chance to have better analyzation for your trading. instinct is good but i prefer to use it when i don't know what to do.

Yes, you may ask some of well-experienced trader, or trader whose into forex, cause every words about trading whether it is positive or negative will be a very big help. Get some advice, gather information from the web and people you know. Cause like trickster said, all of these are not enough if you dont have the experience, if you think you're ready for win or lose part, then go for it, just remember that every ups and downs is important cause it add to your experience and knowledge.

"Experience is the best teacher".

personally i think the best i can say to newbies is to spend time with the demo account,the more serious time one spend with the demo account will determine how much one can make as a trader.the demo account is the platform to practice and understand what ever strategy one might be thinking on using,so spending lots of time practicing and reviewing strategy will lead to success when trading the real account.

Analizing, strategies, gathered information either from the web or people whose into forex or both, trainings and webinars, ebooks, instinct, and experience. All of these are important or plays a big role to become a succesful trader. Just be confident, and patient for this "forex" can change your life. All the negativities ang loss, these are only obstacles for success. If you dare to pass all of this. You can beat even a pro. Every expert comes from being a newbie too.

I can say newbie traders only one thing , Having a goo practice will really help this traders to have a profitable trade all the time . so try to make use of this demo accounts to have a good practice with forex . the more you practice the more knowledge you gain in this forex . so try to make use of this demo accounts to have a profitable trade all the time .

If you want practice trading then, you already know it about the demo trading. Not only try to use it but also to know how to function your trading skills and create a trading strategy that is very important for a trader. I don't think that it will be in demo trading to have trading psychology so, not all of the learning can be found in demo only but it will be real trading.

Learn Forex is good, but needs to be patient in the beginning,

in order to turn the experience into a profit and avoid losses as much as possible

This description is not available at those who want a quick profit .

Yes, Forex is not only about getting quick profits, its a business, you dont only invest and its done. You need to put hardwork and it really takes time to harvest your efforts. Patient is a must to those forex newbie.

Forex is a risky business and everyone here trying to get profit why? because if we want to compare it to the other business they give faster profit for people, so that is why many people trying to spend their time and money here, but using instinct to trade will make it like gamble, instict is okay but in rare cases.

yeah we should always remind the newbies that forex is indeed such a risky business. but i know that the newbies would ignore such warning but it is their choice if they would follow our tips or advices. we can't not force them to follow the right thing. it is their part to learn from their own mistakes.

Open a demo account and learn how to operate the trading platform and trading strategies for unlimited period of time and absolutely free. Even having no idea about FOREX market you can try yourself as a trader on demo account. Despite the fact that all trades on demo accounts are virtual, you have exactly the same conditions as on live accounts. On a demo account you can open and close positions as if you are trading on a real Forex.

If you don't have time I suggest you don't try forex trading. I know many will say they like to do part time trading in forex. But I don't know how they end up earning or if ever they even trade in forex or just a fun words coming from their mouth but totally has no plan of doing forex trading. Because theirs no way you can maintain and sustain your account if you are only planning to do part time in forex trading. As its hard enough to constantly monitor forex trends and patterns how much more if you are not trading regularly.