Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie

omar.elalfy

As I always say that the most important thing for a forex trader is knowledge and experience. These two are the major requirements needed for becoming a good forex trader. We should try to spend as much time as we can in learning forex trading. Also demo accounts are useful for getting experience about this business. In this way these major requirements are fulfilled and the trader can become successful.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good tips for newbie is to learn, learn and learn well. Forex is a business that has a high risk that we need to have the ability, experience to be able to minimize the risk properly. With a lot of learning will allow us to more skilled again

As I always say that the most important thing for a forex trader is knowledge and experience. These two are the major requirements needed for becoming a good forex trader. We should try to spend as much time as we can in learning forex trading. Also demo accounts are useful for getting experience about this business. In this way these major requirements are fulfilled and the trader can become successful.

Well i think there is no other way to giving advice for newbie, but looking back at my own mistakes in past i think never underestimate the market is one of the good idea that a trader could come up with, the market is dynamic and keep changing also be aware with that fact.

constantly changing market not sure that we need to have good risk management in order to minimize the risk of forex properly. with good risk management, then  greater the risk will be minimized by good

But what kind of risk management? I see that many traders has some off risk management, even said that it is okay to trade with 10% of your total equity? Isn't this total insane? I mean everyone has their own risk management but not all profitable and could lowering our chance of losing money.

• 2 months later...

My best tip is always stay on the ground, be realistic, having good strategy and never let your emotion consume you. It is better to have reasonable target so you can trade relaxly thus lowering the stress which might be optimized your own trading.

@sidejob: Putting that aside you also need a persistence, never give up even what happen. This is what i find in few newbies that keep surviving up to now. I heard many stories about a trader that still going on with more than once failure with their account reached margin call.

Tips for newbie is to try to learn a lot and practice trading with good cause so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. forex business that has a high risk that we need to learn and practice many trading well so that risks can be minimized with good

@sidejob: Putting that aside you also need a persistence, never give up even what happen. This is what i find in few newbies that keep surviving up to now. I heard many stories about a trader that still going on with more than once failure with their account reached margin call.

Persistence with intelligence for sure, i don't buy that people keep doing the same things over and over again but never get much improvement. If that is the case then switch don't trade in forex, forex is not for everyone and might be not for you.

One thing that is non negotiable is knowledge. I don't think a trader should be thought how to learn because if you lack the knowledge to learn well on how you can trade Forex and make money from it, then it becomes a big problem for you to make something good out of the market or to get the best from trading in it.

• 4 months later...

excellent tips for beginners is a lot to learn and practice trading. Forex is a business that has a lot of risk so that if we want to succeed in forex then we need to constantly improve the skills of good trading. with improved skills will help us to improve trading results

• 2 weeks later...

Like i said before persistance with intelligence for sure. Why? without intelligence your persistance only another bullshit. You know when to stay like that or to move depend on your intelligence and if you already make a mistake it is better to close the position and then open another position in the other days isn' it?

As a newbie, one the most important things is the eagerness to learn. You must have something motivate you to enhance your trading skills. It is very dangerous to reject learning and start out all by yourself, especially when you are handling real money. You can always find places to learn if you really want to. There are lots of fvideo tutorial also webinar

@uncle gober FOr what someone reject learning? Is that a fool? I mean c'mon in every subject someone must learn about something first before plunge inside or at least some basic knowledge about it. I myself feel that the best tip for newbie is keep learning at first and keep practicing, this will make a huge difference.

Could be fool or somoene who has big confidence thinking that learning is either wasting your time or you can learn from it when you practicing. The other best tips that i could give actually focus, it is hard but the trick is practicing, and don't open any distracting thing such as video games or read manga. Stay focus with one strategy and to your platform.

Could be fool or somoene who has big confidence thinking that learning is either wasting your time or you can learn from it when you practicing. The other best tips that i could give actually focus, it is hard but the trick is practicing, and don't open any distracting thing such as video games or read manga. Stay focus with one strategy and to your platform.

He/she has to be a fool, though. lol

As long as you focus yourself to learn forex trading, you could learn it fast

Focusing to one thing in this case foreign exchange trading isn't easy feat. I do wonder why people fail to focus, and it seems that most of them thinking that it is easy to do. Well, i think you first should train how to focus, sometimes you will fail to do that but as the time goes on then you won't have problem with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

tips for newbie is to try to trade with SL and TP always use when trading. With the SL and TP then we will be able to minimize the risks of forex properly, therefore we should use SL and Tp well, so then we will be minimized account of forex risk

SL and TP are kinds of forex discipline that newbies should consider. Unless if they could cut their profit/loss in that time, they need this to prevent any big loss that could be happen.

In most cases SL is good but not in few cases. Have you ever feel that when the price is reaching your SL or even pass it more and then few minutes later the price is tend to turn back and even reach the point where your TP was? That happening to me few times. Well to reach TP back requires few hours or even 24 hours but this reversal is what makes me rethink about SL once again.

• 1 month later...

That is still useful, even yeah not in all cases but in most or i can say nearly all cases you can use SL and depend on SL. This feature usually overlooked by newbies, well because they don't know or simply think that cut loss more worthy for their time than SL which they don't have control over.

• 2 weeks later...

My best tips for newbies, as i am also using these are learned from other experience and get their suggestions and tips, this can be done very easily from different forums including this, and than try your skills first in demo account before entering in real account.