Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie

omar.elalfy

For any forex newbie it would surely be to take their time to learn and understand forex trading. They should not rush into things because the see the prospect of making huge profits because getting into trading when you are not ready will cause problems because you are not yet equipped to make good trades.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any forex newbie it would surely be to take their time to learn and understand forex trading. They should not rush into things because the see the prospect of making huge profits because getting into trading when you are not ready will cause problems because you are not yet equipped to make good trades.

and good place to learn here is by trading in demo account, you can trade there without any problem and you don't need to spend money. it will be good to have some time to trade in demo account everyday, it will increase our skill and will give us more chance to be better trader

Yup, they created demo because we know that traders will need to test their strategy or to practice in demo without not have any funds or capital to risk. And we are going to learn more here if we focus. But then as always if we have enough experience and we see good results in our demo trading then better to try now in real trading.

I think the keyword you used it focus and that is important. The general perception is that you have nothing to gain and nothing to lose by working in demo account mode. Fact is there is a lot to gain because the more focused and serious you are about demo account trading means that you learn faster and your practice in here is worthwhile because you are spendingyour time in here effectively.

I just to share this one out. If you are newbies try to learn good trading practice in forex forums and forex learning sites like babypips. Also try to find many forecast forex sites and check how they do their own fundamental and technical analysis in this way you can have a clear view on how this site works. I really start doing this and so far its serve me good.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we have to read some tutorials about forex in babypips as well. I don't know other tutorial websites beside that the but maybe they're more tutorial website. I have read tutorials there but I have learned that the tutorials there are not enough so I need to read more elsewhere

It would really be of benefit to a newbie if they can also explore the different sources of learning material and determine what helps them to understand best. Most of the traders have come to learn forex trading online through some website or ebook as a start but you might find that someone else is not comfortable and may prefer something with a different structure like a book. Whatever makes you understand the learning better will be good for you.

Its all about finding a learning source or material that you are comfortable with because this might just help you to understand better than you would have on others. Anyway, since forex involves learning on a continuous basis it would be a good idea to try and keep ourselves up to date because we might just gain something that we could incorporate into our trades from these sources.

• 3 weeks later...

Today is september 1 and good thing is its saturday and I'm reviewing my stats of last month and see what I need to improve and one thing I'm sure. That price do move constantly but its always bounce back. So its better that you just going to hold and do hedging than to do averaging. That's why for me its really good to do hedging than averaging. I don't know if what I'm posting right now can be understood by newbies but I think once you start trading you will understand what I mean.

Those who are new to forex trading should focus on learning the mey reasons for market movement and one can do that by going through the charts and studying it from candle to candle, put in as much time as you can in that, you will surely get rewards if you do that for at least a month. Try to create your own plan too.

Those who are new to forex trading should focus on learning the mey reasons for market movement and one can do that by going through the charts and studying it from candle to candle, put in as much time as you can in that, you will surely get rewards if you do that for at least a month. Try to create your own plan too.

Yes, creating a good foundation is quite important because this is how you will better understand forex trading and know how to actually make it work. By understanding currencies and what are the reasons for their movements you can go better analysis and know what to look for before you get into trades.

Yup, the better knowledge about forex trading, the better strategy we will have, thus, the better analysis we have and the better predictions about the market and the more profits we can get. So slowly, we can attain this state as we just need to be motivated and serious in forex trading as we don't need to rush into trading if we really want to earn huge and consistent profits.

When you don't have any time especially reading that even you are forcing your eyes opened then would be better if you can find some lessons which is in Mp3 because there are actually a lot of lessons we need to learn in Forex try finding some site providing in MP3 tutorial so just download it, and get your ear phone it's more relaxing.

I never have the lessons in MP3. But i think this is a good opinion. I will seek lessons in MP3. Because i also think as you , it may help me bored. Thank you for shared

I guess, I would suggest that a Forex newbie must get educated to understand forex, before plunging into the actual trading itself. There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have source come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. And will train you in their strategies as well. And they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily report each day with the trades.

My best tip to a newbie is to learn the basics. rest is very easy to deal with. educated trader is always a better trader,

knows why he trades and can understand what is good and bad.

Seeing live portfolio is a good way to see if they are making profit from their own calls. Nice one. Let me try it out.

improved to practice in the demo and try the pointer one by one and decide that which you believe better, later if you obtain a lot of profit than defeat try in the live account, but if abruptly you motionless loss, may be these your fate lolz...

No i denote, you can do another option ways such follow the sign trading...

• 3 weeks later...

Learn Forex is good, but needs to be patient in the beginning,

in order to turn the experience into a profit and avoid losses as much as possible

This description is not available at those who want a quick profit .

yes, play forex for newbie is a challenge or a severe test and should not be messing around should really concentrate on learning the basic steps to becoming a trader. if a newbie just wants a big profit in a short time without a study would not be able to achieve what he wants, even is she will fall into the abyss. therefore learn forex should be extra cautious and careful.

the best tip that i can give to newbie is never haste in taking your decisions. just relax while you are working and take decision of plcing the order when you are completely sure.

hm, i think this tips is right, i see many people trying to haste in taking decision and it will lead to bad trading later, maybe that is because of they are quite greedy so they make a fast decision to sell or buy currency, as for me it is more to psychological thing that people need to train

It's one of a good characteristic of a Forex trader that know how to stand with his decision because if you make decision then you don't stand for it, you will just stress yourself. We need our brain working when trading, thinking too much with the things that you cannot change will just affect your trading.

Also, if we made mistakes or heavy losses. A trader has to make some relaxation no matter how big their losses is they should always find a way to recover and to not give more negativity in their mind about forex trading. They should have accept even before the risks and the possible of getting loss and no profits at all. Its already a big decision to have stop loss also to help to cut our losses.