Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aspects to consider before you trade in FOREX

omar.elalfy

Around my see we have to comprehend maps very well, yes i think charting operates
Due to the fact almost all of the currency trading investors comply with maps as well as indications as well as just about all go in deal when have a invest in as well as market indicate
Large amount of location with deal worldwide assist industry relocate the path information implies.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of things are worth considering before a trader ventures into Forex. More of these things are If he is capable of handling Forex. Honestly, the business is not for all and it's not everyone that can make money out of it. There are those who can't simply trade in Forex and manage the risks involved.

• 1 year later...

The only thing we should consider is to see if we are able to afford the losses, it’s easy to start with big dreams, but it’s not a simple road to reach for dreams, it comes with a lot of huddles and breaks, so if we are able to overcome that then only we will find our self successful, so we need to understand both possibilities in order to succeed.

I completely understand the risk that’s associated with Forex trading, but it’s possible to lower it if we work properly. I trade with really strict money management and that’s one of the main reason why I find myself really comfortable and also due to my broker OctaFX with their 50% bonus that adds to creating better money management.

Trying as the best as you can to make more profit and in the end lessening more losses you get so far. Increase more and more capital in your acccount, with more of that you can become a better trader than usual with higher profit margin ratio.

• 1 month later...

Trying as the best as you can to make more profit and in the end lessening more losses you get so far. Increase more and more capital in your acccount, with more of that you can become a better trader than usual with higher profit margin ratio.

Most newbies will also find it very difficult coping with Forex when they are still new. In that aspect, it is best when they move their minds entirely off from what they intend to make from the market and focus more on their ability to understand what Forex is all about and how they can make it work out well for them in other to get the best from it.

Yes, a good trader usually consider both analysis. But then most of the trader do only focus in the technical analysis which usually can predict or can give them good outcome or signal while it is really good if we do see other signals also as we see many daily technical analysis in different sites and we can get hints for a good position.

Not just technical analysis because not all people using technical analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis are good. Proven to be worthed strategy included in your trading, also risk management is important aspect to consider before you trade.

I also will advice that someone who knows he lacks that knowledge to trade should first start with the Demo account or start small. There are increased chances of losing in Forex and once you trade in the Demo, it gives you a fair view of what Forex actually presents and from there, you can make yourself a better trader by learning from your flaws.

It is good to just learn to consider the understanding of the business which you have and also the knowledge of how to make things work out for you. For the trader who wants to make things work better for him, it is important to know about trading and being able to make a better success from it because in the real sense of it, being able to understand Forex matters more and becomes more important.

• 2 weeks later...

You can use only one and don't have to use all of technical or fundamental analysis or even together. In fact Fundamental Analysis which i'm using right now is totally different than technical analysis which i used before, even i try to combine it the result not always in profit. Now, i keep focusing with fundamental analysis with less interference from technical analysis.

Provided Forex is multi versatile, it is also wide to consider a lot of things about Forex and not just the fact that you want to trade. Learning how to trade is good thing and also learning how to make things work out well is anothr thing. You have to first consider what you have as knowledge first and know if you have agreed within yourself to move on.

Risk and also Capital. I know this sounds like an easy thing but mostly traders tend to forget it, they start with small capital with quite low leverage risking their account to few losses that will lead to account's loss. Risk in the other hand must be considered too, so this is why we need risk management.

@sidejob, I agree with you. There are those who don't even lay emphasis that this business is a risky type of business and they just end up trying to do it because they want to do it. Forex is a risky business and this business also requires that the trader learns how to manage his or her skills very well in other to make something from it and in other to become a successful one who gets the best from Forex.

• 1 month later...

Capital it must be considered first, i suggest at around $200 and never be lower and keep using 0.01 lot until you reach at around $700 and then you can increase it up to 0.05 lot. Also keep your risk management at 1:1 so if you targetted 100 pips then the floating points you hold only up to -100 pips. The ideal one is 2:1 for RM but 1:1 is enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of course we should have, keep losing is very bad result from our trading i would switch the other strategy if something like that happened to me. No matter how good you when allocated your lot size you won't become a successful trader without a profitable and proven strategy.

• 5 weeks later...

Well then that is the same like me i alwasy have some strategy that help me to avoid loss or if i suffer loss i can turn the table with the other tradings later. I think not just that we can become successful trader, but other aspects like choose the right broker, choose the right lot size of course would help to minimize the risk and bring us to be a successful trader.

Aspect is aspect and what you should consider is actually that aspects, so something like choose the right broker, using the right lot size, invest the right amount of money are considered as aspect of forex. However, we cannot decide this all in one stroke there are some time where we need to do trial and error to find the right aspect we want.

Ok, let me make it clear. First aspect is broker, since it is the most important part in foreign exchange trading since you must trade through broker so it is like middle man for you and me. Second regulation, well we know strict regulator is really helpful do diminish the risk of scam but not completely get rid of it, how about yout can you share others?

Well may i add it? You need to take a look at payment processor that your broker use, is that a strict and well regulated payment processor, because admin accept third rate payment processor even it is a well regulated broker there are chance it might trying to playing with fire and it isn't good. Regulated payment processor are Skrill or Neteller or Paypal.

We get a lot of payment processor which also regulated by good regulators such as Webmoney, Paypal, Neteller, Skrill or even just use bank wire. It will be good if a broker has real office or offline office in AAA countries such as United States or United Kingdom , at least it give us impression that the broker we choose is good enough.

u must surely think about broker that will u choose, because any broker have advantages and disadvantages, like if u want to be a trader that use scalping, u must search a broker that give u small spread. or if u want to be trader that use daily trading, u should search broker that give u no swap.

Nice example but i think we already talk about this thing before, it is about choose the right broker isn't it? Anyway aside from broker or outer factor, our own  must be considered as the aspect we need to consider before trade. Are we good enough to trade in real account? or wer are ready enough?

• 4 years later...

Many people attract to this business for the profit-making opportunity and start forex trading. Now I am going to share the top 3 mistakes that most traders make in their trading life. First of all misuse of leverage, misunderstand of trading business and finally improperly funding account. I am trading with ForexChief they guide me to avoid any kind of mistake and to gain a good profit. Forex trading is very profitable business undauntedly. But also it is a very risky business. If you don’t understand the process it may be the most difficult work for you. Your risk will reduce if you got the right broker like them of course.

• 10 months later...