Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

We dont know when the changes is suppose to take place so the least we could do is to maintain his/her activity in the maximum way he can to request for a higher payout when the forum is still much more vibrant,from look of things the forum will lack activities when the new changes are implemented.

@tirus,I guess you are right,the admin might change his mind by not making that section a non-paying section,for now we still have time to take advantage of the section before it turns into a non-paying section,I think I have about 40 points in the forum,I will try and request for a payout

The admin has finally made a post in the IP thread that the ptp section is still a paying one,I thought he felt the forum might really loose members and the activity in the forum would drop,so he had made it to be a paying one,now I have about 50 points in the forum,I would simply be requesting for a payout by tomorrow

@hadg33 the fact that he said that the ptp section is still a paying may not necessarily mean that he doesn't still have intentions of making it a non-paying one. Let's hope he doesn't do so.

Well, I've been able to reach my target of 150points. I may request payout soon but I'm still having the temptation of reaching 200points before requesting payment.

I just saw that post right now and I am glad that admin did decide to keep the PTP section a paying section because it means that we still have an opportunity to earn well from the forum in the meantime. I will be trying to spread my posting activities to the different sections as usual to get more threads to post on.

Yea,the admin has decided to leave the ptp section to be a paying section,I have 50 points in the forum,I will just make a round of posting in the forum and I would request for a payout,later in the day if þhe admin hasn't clear my payment request,I will make another round of posting so when he will be clearing it,he will just clear all my points

I decided to try to stop posting in IP when theirs a news that ptp section will none paying section. But since this site has make ptp section as paying section still then I will try to be active in here again. I'm sure in just two to three days time I can be back posting 20 post three to four times a day in here. I just hope that I can do that in here. Becuase I really do want to earn good amount of money in here.

well i stop posting on this forum when the admin of the program reduce the post rate forum 0.02$,i have being trying to read comment inhere to know if the admin of the program has increase the post rate on the forum but i think the admin of the program is thinking otherwise on the program,well if the admin can not manage the forum i think it best to sell it.

I think that on the contrary admin has been able to manage the forum and it was a clear case of funding that had the rates reduced to 1 cent per post. I remember for about a week or two there was even slow payments in here. The forum is now quite active and fast paying.

There are already some members who are starting to be active in here because you know it's attracting to have a fast processing of payment. Well, you know before IP is offering the highest rates it's even better than MTV, but you know there are no enough advertiser to support that rates.

Yes, I remember that IP actually had 4 cents per post before as the standard rate for members. What is more attractive right now is the fact that the the forum is dependable for many of us and we know that if we submit payment requests we are sure to get payments soon.

When it was paying 4 cents for a post I wasn't a member then although it was not that I don't want to become a member then,the thing is I never knew that UCWEB can access it easily,back then I was just trying to use operamini to register in the forum,and every time that I tried to register I was always seeing a blank page

You know before I was using my Mobile browser mainly because thinking about the cost of electricity, but i just realized it just much faster to post in my Computer. I have learned a lot from this Forum because I was one of the early bird of this Forum since it was just a contest based Forum.

I was posting on the PC at that time and didnt do much of mobile browser posting to be honest. I remember there was a time when the forum was apparently hacked and this was the turn around for the forum because after that it stopped paying and then came back with reduced rates after that.

Yeah that the site was doing pretty well before then it has stopped taking ptp but now it's paying but the post rate is not that good as before. So I just hope that I would be able to be more motivated on posting on the site as well despite the low post rate on the site as well. As I have not made post on the site as well lately.

Though the post rates are very low there still i wonder there are many people active in the site and i am happy that they clear the payment very soon with in 2 days of request that is the reason that makes many people to still be active in the forum . but now a days i am not at all active in the forum due to some time management .

I was able to make some post here yesterday but I would need to make more posts later. I keep forgetting on making payout on the site as I was planning few days back that I would make payment request already on the site as well so I would try to remember later on that I should make payment request already.

I am just happy that he has changed his mind and have already made a couple of posts on the forum as I am not sitting on 30 points. I hope to increase that later on today because I want to try and cashout at $1 tomorrow assuming that I would be able to find good posting activities in here.