Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

What are you talking about,what is wrong if the admin changes his mind,the admin has the right to implement rules in the forum at any point in time,those members that left IP are irregular posters in the forum,but those that are loyal posters are still posting in the forum

Admin did not remove the post rate in ptp section. But still admin have in his mind the possibility of removing the post rate in ptp section. Of course, that's why they are loyal posters because they are regular posters in the forum that continuously support the forum even with the low post rate.

I just checked my account in here to see if there was still something to be done before requesting for a payment because before we need to post our payment proof, but now we just need to add it in three Forums which I think I already added it in some Forums as I will try to reach 50 points and request for it.

I have used the same links for all my payment requests and all that I do is just to copy and paste those links to the new payment requests in here. That way I dont have to worry about going to look for links everytime that I have to submit my payment request on the forum which can be tedious.

Links? You mean the payment proofs posting in forums. I think you mean you copy your LR payments transaction details which we have usually can have in our emails and so far, that's the best way for us to have safer and faster way to have the payment proofs and we know it that forums accepts those.

That's not what tirus meant,he is simply saying that whenever he requested for a payout,he always use the same links,as in signatures,it means he has saved it in somewhere,so all he does is just to copy and paste in the payment request and I always do too,cos I have saved those links in my email box,even I still use the link of GT,and my payment requests are always approved

That's not what tirus meant,he is simply saying that whenever he requested for a payout,he always use the same links,as in signatures,it means he has saved it in somewhere,so all he does is just to copy and paste in the payment request and I always do too,cos I have saved those links in my email box,even I still use the link of GT,and my payment requests are always approved

Thats exactly exactly how I do it although I dont save them anywhere since I can just copy them from my last payment request on the forum. I still have the forum link in my signature active on the three forums but the thing of going to look for a fresh signature everytime is tedious so I do it the easy wa

I havent managed to post on the forum yesterday because I was busy it offline activities so I plan to do some posting today to make up for this. I will probably request for a payment later today when I get past 50 points since I am just 20 posts away from getting there.

Yea, a round of posting will get him to that target,I have not been able to post in the forum cos I was still the last poster in the ptp section,Riddick posted in about 3 threads in the ptp section and he did posts his payment proofs so I replied to his posts,I don't know if I will be able to make posts in the forum today

Sorry, but I just tried to make payout proofs for awhile. But surely, this day I will catch up with the forum discussion as I felt I gave too much time in a site lol. But then, I will be back so, there's no worries and also to see other activities in other sections like Forex and hyip.

I don't really get you,how is the admin making members to go through stress before making them to get there payments,are you talking about the signatures that you would include in payment request before you get paid?anyways members are used to that,that is no more a stress for me cos I have already save it somewhere,so whenever I am requesting for a payout,I will just copy and paste it my payment rquest

I am also trying to understand what the members actually meant with goin through stress before getting payments because as far as I know, payments processing is painless in here. Despite the low post rates payments are still being processedd very fast on the forum everytime.

@syrine22 its not stressful to include our signatures in other forums. We should just take a little time to include our signatures in other forums then copy the links and add them to our payment request. We can also save them in our notepad to make it easy to include them again when we next request payments as we will just have to copy and paste them in our new payment request.

Sincerely it is great that the forum remains a paying one.My major concern is that the admin is making guys go through stress before they would be getting their payments.i just hope the admin would be treating such an issue soonest.

That's what I'm also feeling if I were the admin lol. Will be stressful if he don't see much activity discussing in the paid sections or programs that makes the forum alive and paying. Since, they are really into hyip forum that's why admin feels it and he did not made the ptp section non paying as of this moment.

Sincerely it is great that the forum remains a paying one.My major concern is that the admin is making guys go through stress before they would be getting their payments.i just hope the admin would be treating such an issue soonest.

What kind of stress are you talking about? As far as I know IP is paying fast and paying good. If you requeast payments in here chance are you will get paid before the 10th day. Meaning the longest you will wait in here is just 10 days. Compare to other ptp forums that pays after two to three weeks and even some just pay once a month. So I don't feel any stress in IP at all.

That's what I'm also feeling if I were the admin lol. Will be stressful if he don't see much activity discussing in the paid sections or programs that makes the forum alive and paying. Since, they are really into hyip forum that's why admin feels it and he did not made the ptp section non paying as of this moment.

There's only one thing that the admin can do to remove the stress if this is the case in here. Just make the forum non-paying like mentioned on the forum. Members cannot force themselves to post in hyip section if they are not familiar and for as long as the PTP section is open we will keep posting in there. Rather make the PTP section non-paying and have discussions in hyip only.

I really believe that the payment in here is fast and members won't feel stress because of the processing of payment, but I guess due to the post of the Admin about the plan that he will going to make PTP as non paying section then I guess some members are getting stress about it.

There's only one thing that the admin can do to remove the stress if this is the case in here. Just make the forum non-paying like mentioned on the forum. Members cannot force themselves to post in hyip section if they are not familiar and for as long as the PTP section is open we will keep posting in there. Rather make the PTP section non-paying and have discussions in hyip only.

If they did to make the forum non paying then, what is the paid advertisements for in the forum which the last expiration will be in next year I think. That will be painful and of course, they are also removing their way to earn online as they are gaining profits and not only focusing to the members.