Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

The thing is I feel like now members are not posting in PTP like they used to beacuse of the announcement made by admin before. Its as if there is expectation again from members that this will be the case sometime soon. I will have to verify the advertising expiry dates. I just dont want to post while I am not being comfortable in here because of all the rumours and warnings.

Well, not really thinking about that because the Admin already proven that this is a paying Forum and if the Admin decided to stop the Paid to post he will still try his best to clear those payment request so just like before so the Admin is definitely not a quitter and won't run those obligations.

That's good. So, you just continue on your activity as much as possible to do it daily. We are also glad that our mod shratha keeps the forum paying fast and to still have convince the admin to let the ptp section as paying one. I just hope this will not really discourage members as mod tried to help us and admin knows it as well.

There is still not much replies in here but I will try to post on the couple of threads that are available and just try to get my points balance to 100 points soon. So far I am still on 60 points an would like to increase my points by at least 20 more points when I get back to the forum later.

Very sad,I was unable to earn from this forum this week,I haven't made any posts in the forum for like 3 days now cos I don't really have time to post in forums,the little time that I have,I am just using to make posts in 3 forums which are DMT,MTW and MTV

It will be good if you can resume posting in Ip so that you will continue earning daily from the forum. I was able to make some activity in the forum today which is satisfactory to me. This time around, I intend cashing out when I get to 50cents and I should reach my target tomorrow if I'm consistent

It would be good to see you posting because I am definitely making use of the opportunity to post on the forum. Even now if I can go around to the forum and find that there is replies to my posts I will be sure to continue posting and be ready to cashout soon.

I'm good as well posting in IP forum as I did made to have now 20 points though, not enough to have 50 points. So, starting this evening I will going to try for my 30 posts here and of course, try to have different sections as I don't want to just focus in one section like others did.

That's very correct,that is what I do most times in the forum,I make posts in the forum twice þhen I would request for a payout,most especially when the activity is high,but if the activity is low,I would make posts in the forum thrice then I would request for a payout,I have made a round of posting in the forum today and I might later make more posts

Just only post when you know you have a lot of time and not affecting your goal in the other Forums because for sure when I have time after I am done with my priortity Forum I will surely post in here, but don't know it's just hard to change my posting schedule as I am always lazy in the morning then at night I am very motivated.

When I noticed that IP would affect my posting in other forums I would not just bother to make posts in the forum but immediately I am through with the prioritised forums I would just try and make some rounds of posting in the forum,I have not been chanced to make posts in the forum today,my internet connection just got better,I don't know if there would be time for me to make posts in the forum today

That's why I don't know about it because, I know that all of the paying sections are only 1 cent and maybe they have corrected it already that all sections are just 1 cent. Anyways, this evening I will have try to have 50 cents and then request it then, will just add few more posts again this evening.

I think it's possible for you to earn dollars in here weekly because it seems that you can accumulate 50 points in here within few days posting in here. Though because of the no min. amount to request for a payment in here, it's always better to request when you feel that you're fine with that points.

Its been long that I posted in this forum,so the points system in money cycler has been corrected? The last time that I posted in the forum,that section pays 2 cents for a post,anyways I think I have about 20 points in the forum I will just try and look for a way to make posts in the forum so that I can request for a payout

i was able to make few post on this forum today,i was having lots of time left when i posting at my other forum,so i decide to give the program kinda trial and i was able to make some couple of post as well,though i really dont mind the post rate on the forum when i was posting so i will not be discourage on the forum