Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

That's very correct,I think I like that method of clearing of payments,I am just planning to accumulate about 40 points in the forum today but it seems I can't,I am not just in the mood to post in the forum today,well I would just try but I hope I don't end up spamming the forum

I'm just waiting for my payment. So I just hope that I would be able to get paid later on as I have requested last night. How I wish that I have been able to request it earlier so thrilled I have been paid along with other members yesterday. But I was late to request my payout.

I think it's just hard to wait to reach such amount before you would request payout. As I would have no patience as I don't make a lot of post here as I just make five post daily. So I just request in small amount I achieve time. Usually members would request in amount less than $1a

Well, it's allowed in the forum so, its just fine to request as low amount. Since, they have no minimum payout for LR. And also, I'm glad that it is better in this way rather than to have 1 cent post rate then, they have 100 points minimum so, it will be even difficult to have posting target.

Requesting for a payout at high points would depend on the individual,for me,I request at any time since the forum allows it,I wanted to post in the forum today,but a member called "zita" has bumped into old threads in the ptp section,so that section was really disorganised so I left the forum

It really just depends on the individual and when they feel comfortable with cashing out in here. I was actually more comfortable with cashing out at a high amount but I am now getting used to cashing out when I get to 50 or points and I see it as a good idea now. It takes time to reach a good target but by requesting frequently at small amounts, I keep myself motivated.

It's just okay for me if I would request on amount like ten cents. I don't have any problem with that. I don't understand why other members would still want to request on bigger amount. Anyway I just feel so happy every time I would receive payment that I would usually want to get paid more often than just one time but big payment each week.

Its good to know that there is no maximum payout in LoT. Its obvious that most posters make requests of low points because its hard to reach high points here at IP. Well, I made a good number of posts in the hyip and ptp section but I didn't make any post there as the payment processor section seems to be a Non-paying section

Are we discussing here LOT? It's IP forum lol. I guess I can make again 20 points today though, I'm not sure if I can post here more as i wanted to manage very well to be active in other forums as well and to have also encourage others to be active so, it's also a support for the forum.

Since I am now on sitting on 49 points I just hope that I can make good posting activities on the forum today. If I can just see myself making more than 30 posts for the day I would certainly be a happy man. @glucoseguy, the payment processor section is not a paying section and therefore doesnt earn you points.

Lol...so the payment processor section is not a paying section,I am just hearing this for this first time,I wouldn't know because I have never posted in that section before,anways I have 30 points in the forum so I will just try and make about 20 posts today and then request for a payout

Are we discussing here LOT? It's IP forum lol. I guess I can make again 20 points today though, I'm not sure if I can post here more as i wanted to manage very well to be active in other forums as well and to have also encourage others to be active so, it's also a support for the forum.

I meant to type IP.lol. Don't relent in your activities here because the forum pays on a daily basis but if you must reduce your activity in IP in order to focus more on other forums, make sure you post here daily, even if its just a few posts. I may reduce my activity here as well for the same reason why you want to reduce yours but I will still ensure that I post here at a daily basis.

I don't bother now about the payout processing. What I'm more concern now is the members how they will going to be active in the forum since, we can see that the forum often have activity in the GPT section but not sure if other members can participate in other discussions.

I have irregalar posting in here but I will going to try to post in here as regularly as I can. I know its hard to make good living in here as the rate is low. But I try to make sure that I will post at least 40 post in here ever week That's my target in here and so far I do reach 40 post and even more each week in here. I just hope that IP will going to be stable most of the time.

Yes, we know that in other forums we can get better earnings compared in IP forum. But because we can have the payments as fast as possible which when really need some funds we can take advantage and just post in IP forum. I'm doing it really when other forums have pending payments and I can't risk posting a lot in those forums but can't expect fast payments.

I would have loved to be on 100 points for today but for now I am still on around 60 points will one round of posting still left on the forum. I dont think that I will be able to make the rest of the points since I still need to post on the rest of the forums that pay 2 or more cents. Although I plan to request later I will continue to post again tomorrow.

You have so much points already on the site. So I just hope that you would be able to continue your good activity on the site as well. I have not been that active although I am trying my best to make more posts daily so I just hope that I would be able to earn more points by next week.

I don't post here just to make a lot of points. I just want to maintain my activity on this site as I want to support the site because it's fast paying forum so I just wanted to be more active on the site when I have the time but for now I don't have the time to post a lot but I'm still posting daily.

Well,I still that the activity in the forum is still great,I made a round of posts in the forum yesterday and I requested for a payout,I still feel like making more posts but my offline works keeps stopping me to post in the forum,I would try and look for a way to post in the forum so that the admin would just clear the payment at once

Maybe next year I would more time to make a lot of post on the site as well. But for now I am too busy with a lot of forums so I can't possibly post a lot on this site as I am trying to accomplish a lot of my goals on the other forums. But I would try to just do my best to post here daily.