Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Yeah, I have come across that too and its irritating when this happens because they can actually throw you off your posting. I am still waiting for payment from the forum for yesterday's payment request but I am confindent that I will get to receive it anytime soon.

I'm hoping to make a good activity in IP today as I will sacrifice posting in some forums for IP just for today. I may forget about reaching my target of 100posts before requesting payout. I may just request payment for the few cents I have in IP presently then hustle for more cents. :P

Yea,I saw it too,i was like what is really happening in this forum,the mods in IP needs to do something about it,that was what really made me not to post in the forum yesterday,I will try and visit the forum later in the day and make about 15 posts

the activity here increased so much, and i am happy with this condition, it also motivated more posters to be active here and also make more post. as for me i already reach 50 points here and want to request more payment here, overall i think this site is one of the good site right now

There are so many payment proof about this forum I dont have the love to continue posting with them because of the low rate per post which they are offering investor for sure so I will try and make few post with them on daily basis and see what will be the outcome.

I have 17 points on the forum and I am going to try and get it to 50 points today so that I can submit my payment request. I wasnt able to make my 30 points yesterday and ended up halfway but today I am determined to get there because I would like to earn well in here daily.

Well, that's only the maximum I can make in IP forum to have only 50 posts a day. Since, I can't manage to have many posts considering the post rate isn't that high and the activity remains average here. But I'm glad still payments are doing fine and we can get it daily except for some valid reasons like Lr maintenance or others.

I have 10+ points in here already so when I keep being active daily in here then every month I can earn three dollars in here so it's just a good additional for us, but still hoping for this Forum that the Admin will change his mind and do something so the Forum will be more lively.

I should be able to make 30posts today if I'm consistent as I already have managed to make few posts in the hyip section, I made some posts earlier today in the ptp section and I should be able to make more there if I have replies to the posts I made there earlier. After I'm through with the ptp section, I will move over to the payment processor section then probably post at the cycler section.

I have already replied to your posts in the PTP section when I made a second round of posting on the forum. I was able to get to 49 points today and requested for a payout on the forum. I will be posting again tomorrow and going for 30 posts as usual for my daily target.

I hope that members will only post in the active sites or forums as I know that some members are trying to post a lot in that section and then, those threads aren't active for a long time. That's why I just always decide to have post in other sections rather than to check those old threads.

Well, spreading your posts in here is the only way that you can get a good amount of points from your activities so it would be ideal. I do try to post in other sections as well when I can but unfortunately there arent a lot of paying sections in here which is why the focus for most members is in the PTP.

I don't bother to check old threads,I prefer posting in new threads,I was able to make a request yesterday and uptill now I have not been paid,very unusual,I guess the admin is busy or not around,I have already made a round of posts in the forum and I would be posting in the forum later in the day

I have requested payout so I am expecting to receive payment later on as site pays on the same day usually. So I am happy that I have been able to post now again. Usually when I don't feel like posting that's when I have problem posting on the site not because it's hard to post here.

Yea,the forum pays within 24 hours but there was a delay in the payment that I requested for in 2 days I got the payment after 24 hours,it was so unusual,I don't know if I would be able to post in the forum today cos I have some works to do off line

What's unusual? So far, I can have here probably 20 posts this evening again if I can manage to post in the next hours. Since, I can even have 50 points today if I can focus to post here for the meantime. I hope to satisfy our posts here and we can have also new members to be active here.

I have just requested payout just now. But I have noticed that th the mod has just paid awhile ago so I just hope that I would still get paid today. If not I am sure I would be paid by tomorrow. Anyway I would try to keep on increasing my activity on this site as well so I would be able to earn more on the site.

I will request in the morning when I get to 50 or so points on the forum which would probably be after just one round of posting here. I am right now sitting on over 30 points and I think that its just better for me to request for payment every two days in here as by this time I should be on around 50 - 60 points.

So I am still waiting for the payment. So most probably I would receive it later in the afternoon. Anyway I would also make another round of post here later on. So I just hope that I would be able to keep my motivation on the site as well as I would like to increase my activity here as well.

The good thing is that you are likely to receive payment for all your points on the forum if you are still active in here. This is why I actually dont get to relax after submitting my payment request because I know that admin here might pay me even for the points that I accumulated after submitting my request.