Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Glad to see payment processing taking place as fast as we have come to expect from the forum. I have a payment request in the queue myself and hope that it will be attended to by the end of this weekend at the latest since some requests only take a day to be paid out.

Yeah, I think, 25 posts per day in here is a good target. I have been posting these past few days here and I think, I have already made about 20 posts and might reach 25 posts before I retire and go to sleep. Sometimes, when you are having fun posting, you will not notice that you have already made a lot of posts.

I think 25 post is a pretty nice posting target to have on this site. It is very sustainable given the level of posting activity happening here on a daily basis. This site has a lot of active members which i think helps for any member to reach their target post for the day.

I've been doing minimal posting lately though i plan to pick-up the pace when it comes to my posting activity here and would be prioritizing this site this month.

I have been seeing good amount of payment proofs received from this forum and activities have been really good in here and I am looking forward to be posting once again from IP forum.

Does this site have a limit as to whats the maximum amount that you can request for payment?

make 25 posts here still fine and in one week everyone can get a lot of profit with that amount of posting, and to reach cashout per week still possible with 25 posts per day and i think to post that much is easy for knowledgeable poster

Does this site have a limit as to whats the maximum amount that you can request for payment?

I don't think so but the highest payout request i've seen in here is 550 points (average). I've requested 500 before but i'm hoping to make my next payout to be 600 points or more. I've reached 300 points already. Its very easy to achieve your aim in here at this forum because the tempo is always high so you get replies to your posts within few minutes

I request payments in here and I'm happy that I got paid fast again. I do some experiement and I request payments via paypal and I found out that paypal charge me like 25% fees in here. I'm so disappointed with myself. I don't blame IP for this as this is all mine. I want to try to get paid in paypal and I now know that its cost me a lot in term of fees.

Well I want to be more active in this forum as I see that there has been some good posting activities in this forum and posters are now posting more regularly from this forum as they feel that the forum is doing well and paying well too.

Actually you don't nee to stop your posting activity in here I have noticed that you stopped your posting activity since shartha mentioned about post chasing, and flooding we just need to lower our posting activity in here like 20 posts daily so that was already quite good amount.

you just keep on posting and for sure you will be able to request payout here soon. i am trying my best to keep my activity on the site as well. because i know that this is a very good paying forum. although the payment is not made on the same day anymore. but still few days of waiting is still very good for me.

Yes, still fast of processing of our payment request so there is no problem with it actually because it's still motivating to post daily in here becuase of the fast processing of our payment request. I just noticed that the Admins are not being active in the Forum but at least they assinged someone who will handle the payments.

Although, I made 100 points yesterday. It seems I still did not see any movement in the payment process but the payout request build up is continuing I wonder we have seen the forum got many payout requests this week.

i think that is because of the fast payment that admin made before, so that is why there are alot of payment request now that made by posters. but i think sooner he will clear the payment here, today i cannot make much posts here but tomorrow i will try to post more here

Yes, I'm just hoping when the payout will going to process all of the payouts or several payouts. But for now I will try to keep my activity here as I still wanted to have some posting activity in the forum as my momentum in posting might drop if I don't post daily.

I request payments in here and I'm happy that I got paid fast again. I do some experiement and I request payments via paypal and I found out that paypal charge me like 25% fees in here. I'm so disappointed with myself. I don't blame IP for this as this is all mine. I want to try to get paid in paypal and I now know that its cost me a lot in term of fees.

i am wondering , what do you mean when you said about the IP? You mean the ip address? What is the problem with our ip in paypal? I am worried because i don't have an own ip.

My last payment request did take a couple of days longer than I had expected it to take. I am just happy though that it was eventually processed. I resumed posting today and hope to accumulate at least 150 points over this weekend.

I am happy with my today's activity because yesterday I didn't able to do some posting in here but today I can say that I already catched up because I have made 44 posts in here today, but I think that's enough for today as I don't want to exceed 50 posts in here.

Sincerely seeing series of payment proofs is making the program sort of interesting.i just hope the admin would be keeping to great job he has been doing at the forum.i would have loved to post at the forum but my busyness at other forums has really hindered me.