Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

It when payment requests are been checked that is when the mod apporoves the request. He can't just approve the payment request without him checking it. Well,my payment request has already been approved,I just need to try and reach another $1 so that I can request for a payout.

Its really good to have this site. I do hope that this one will be stable than ever. I see another ptp forums turn to non paying last month its really worries me. But same time I do know that this forum is stable and this is the main reason why I love to continue posting in here. I do hope that in the long run I can really enjoy making big income in here without any worries.

This forum has been stabled from the day it started,though I did not start with them but from what I read about this site in forums,I learnt that the admin has never stopped processing payments in this forum. Even during the demise of LR,this forum was one of the forums that picked up. Anyway,I will just say kudos to the admin for paying up to this moment.

Theirs some months that this site has problem paying its member. But still its end up bouncing back and paying its member each month. Unlike other ptp forums that pays fast then gone fast. This forum is paying slow but steady. This is the main reason why this site is going to last long. Its because its does not force its payments but rather pay as its progress. A good management for this forum.

Well,may be I haven't joined the forum when they have problem paying members. Since the day I joined I have. Never witnessed such thing in the forum,though payments are delayed at times but the admin is always making sure that he clears all the payments in the forum.

Well,may be I haven't joined the forum when they have problem paying members. Since the day I joined I have. Never witnessed such thing in the forum,though payments are delayed at times but the admin is always making sure that he clears all the payments in the forum.

Its funny you said you never witness such thing but you yourself also say that payments are delayed at a times. So in short you also witness the delays in payments in here. lols.

Right now I'm happy to keep on posting and hoping to reach 1,000 points mark before I got paid in here. Once I got paid in here I'm hoping that I have another 500 points so that I can keep on requesting payments each time I reach 500 points.

They are two different things,if a forum delays payments is different from a forum stops payment. You said this forum has stopped paying before and later the admin starts paying again. Don't mix things up,I will say it again,I have never seen this forum stopped paying. Delays of payments are normal thing that happens in almost all the PTP forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been using many paid to post forums. I faced an accident few months ago and i was unable to use them and post there. Most of them has nulled my points but i am glad to see that my points on digital money talk has been still as as much i have left. This will be my first points that will help me in real life

Welcome back. theirs a lot of ptp forum that turn to scam already. I guess that's the reason why your points has been hulled. But theirs also other reason like your post is like a spam post so you really need to increase your post quality. Its good that dmt is really paying good until now. I do hope that we can make good profit in here.

Well yeah many ptp forums really go scam after staying online for some time, even my points over here were the same when I came back after a couple of weeks and I am glad that this forum has really sustained itself for quite a long time.

Well,I don't know why you members are saying so many PTP forums has turned scam. It is like saying if DMT should stop paying tomorrow you will call it scam? No,I guess you guys are kidding,anyway,its good to see that DMT is still paying at the moment and I have decided to prioritise the forum.

Its been few days since I last post in here. Its nice to be posting again in here. But I guess I can only manage to post once or twice a week since its really busy time for me in my offline work and I concentrate more in forex trading. But if I have free time its always in dmt that I do make my first post and hope to maintain even just earning 5 dollars a month in here.

I'm hoping that you are going to be more active in here also. I'm trying to be a regular poster in here. I do know that I can earn really good amount of money in here since this site has good rate. I just need to see more members being active in here so that I can post in here on regular basis. This is what I'm hoping to achieve in here.

I am really surprised to see members been active here,I just hope I can have enough time to be active here but my offline works is not just permitting me. Anyway, I will just try and look for a spare time to be active here because I need to earn from this forum.

I will try to post in this section twice to three times a day. I already resign in my offline job to concentrate in forex trading. And since I have some free time now I'm hoping to be more active in ptp forums like dmt. Its some how good to be back in here posting actively. I really do hope that I can now start earning more in my online earnings including ptp forums like dmt.

I want to see if I can maintain some good activities here daily. Even if it means posting just 10 posts per day to see if I can still keep fit in it. It's been a very long time I posted last here and It's not been that easy for me due to offline tasks. Even though I have not yet visited the Forex section, the activities in the PTP seems cool as well to me.

I think something is going on,you senior members stopped posting in this forum and I don't know why. I saw you members been active in forex forums. Is it because post rates was decreased as at that time made you members to stop being active.

Not really stop. Maybe just slow down. Sometimes if we find a much better way to earn we spend more time in their. Like for example when I'm active in ptc sites before I do earn only one to two dollars a month per ptc site. Now in ptp forum I can earn 5 dollars a month on average. But when I discover forex forums and trading. I can earn about 30 dollars per forex broker site and forex ptp forum.

I understood your point,I guess we are saying the same thing,since you can be able to earn more in forex forums,you can only be active here often. Well,its still better to post little in the forum instead of not posting at all.

I'm busy offline so, I don't have posted in many forums that's why I have only active in very few forums. I haven't actually made any payments in the ptp forums that I'm usually posting before. Although, now I am trying to still give time to have some posts in those forums that I can rely with the activity and paying just like DMT.