Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I'm just using cellphone which does not show the shout box.so I don't see when admin has been online. it's nice that admin is still doing okay with this forum. yes, the forum does have low rates but it's just okay. I just wish to see this forum will have more activities and good posters that would or can provide good information and ideas

Low rates but it is for sure will be paid to posters who posted and reach minimum payout here. This could help to sustain this forum longer, and also the contribution could be increase even there will be some halt later, if you have more knowledge maybe you could expand to forex and HYIP section or other sections.

If you keep posting that means that you still trust the forum and the admin. For the delay in processing of payments,I don't think there is any risk in that,if this forum would stop paying,admin Mayur will surely announce to the members. Right now,I have no fears for this forum.

Same here. It is one of those forums you can trust for consistency not minding the length of delay and one thing that is also encouraging here is the fact that no matter what, you will still come around and find some interesting discussions.

LOL...of course the forum still exist,if it doesn't exist you would not have been able to post here. The admin promises to process the payments soon,so for me,I am just planning to put another payment request on the queue before he clears the payment.

All spoken well. At the moment the Mod has modified all the payment request and given deductions to the necessary posts. So hoping if the Admin processes payment this week to next week. So no more editing the thread anymore and now awaiting for payment.

It seems a user called Moderator which is super moderator that take care all of those payment requests that still left, but my question can we request more than one payment requests here? I mean after the first payment request which we request approved by moderator/admin.

Yes if you reach the minimum payout with them you can likely request for a payment no restriction at all so try and check if you can do just that but I think the payment will soon be process if you are not fast enough you wont make it.

Because its like the admin is the one who instructed the mod to carriedout the approval.

You mean that we can request 2 payment request at the same time or something like that? By the way i notice that activities here are not as good as before, i am sure many posters are hoping to get payment sooner, but it seems up to now there is no payment and resulted to this thing.

The admin of this forum is a very honest admin. I requested for 2 payment requests,I was paid for one,I think admin mistakenly forgot to process the other one,I sent him a PM that he skipped one of my payments,to my surprise,not less than 3 minutes he processed the other one,I was shocked,this how admin of all forums should be. Kudos to the admin.

It is a clear evident that admin is want to build a sustainbility forum. This is also a good indicator that sooner or later DMT will be back like it was before. And it is clear as the payment has been paid i see some members that back to create some posts again and i just got paid too.

I'm really happy that I got paid in here again. I am not really that much active in ptp forum like dmt but I will try to be active again since its only dmt that I am still getting paid to post that is not related to forex trading. So I do hope that I can still have a good paying ptp forum like dmt.

You should dude I also think that DMT as one of the forum that still pay its posters or at least giving nice rate to us. Even the payment delay is long but at least you can still edited your payment request if you already requested the payment. Also i think promoting this forum to the other people could be a good idea.

I think finding advertisers is not that easy, i mean even the traffic is high but if the conversion rate is lower advertiser will think twice. What we should bring to DMT is a quality traffic which means that the one who visit and stay in DMT is at least someone who has interest in high risk business such as FX or HYIP.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still trying to be active in this forum. I tried to post in here at least 50 post to 100 post in a month. I do know its not much but I do hope that I can be active posting in here again on daily basis if only dmt is going to pay on constant basis and at least once a month and not wait for months to get paid.