Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

That's not true,it is not only the hyip monitors that are active here. You can see that few of us are still posting in this section regardless of the low rates,try and check the forex section and you will see a great activity. I just need to accumulate about 50 points in the forum today so that I can get to a payout.

Well I can also surely feel the activity increasing over here, I am taking part in all sections though even in forex section which I like as well and also in hyip section which is interesting to me, I do not care much about the high rate I just feel more comfortable when there is some good discussion so seriously when I got active here I was not sure which section was giving high rate.

The activity has to increase because the admin has just paid we all and we got the full payments because we did not violate the forum rules. Honestly,I think I will have to prioritise this forum again,the forum that I believed in has started delaying payments,so,I am going to prioritise this forum and the sister forum.

Well if my experience at wmf does not go too well I would definitely prioritize this forum as well but if it goes well at wmf still I would not leave this forum of course I would make up some time for over here as well because this is one of the forum which has maintained itself for long time so leaving this forum would be a mistake in my view.

Well I can also surely feel the activity increasing over here, I am taking part in all sections though even in forex section which I like as well and also in hyip section which is interesting to me, I do not care much about the high rate I just feel more comfortable when there is some good discussion so seriously when I got active here I was not sure which section was giving high rate.

That's an advantage if you are knowlegdeable in all the sections,you can just be active in just 3 sections and you will be able to achieve your target all the time you visit the forum. For me,I don't like forex so I don't even visit that section,for hyips I am very familiar with it but there are times that I don't feel like visiting the section because it is really time consuming.

Well I think it as a plus point for me, I have been into forex trading as well and now recently I have been getting more and more interested in hyips as well, because I had invested at some places as well sometime ago so I developed interest at hyip due to that while on other hand ptp forums is what we all have knowledge of.

DMT is a very good forum to see list of new hyips but you must take your time before you join any hyip program because some members posts are so misleading. Do your own research before you invest. I visit the hyip section most of the time just to search for new hyips. Anyway,I have seen new hyips that I need to invest but I am not that bucks up,so I will not invest for now. The activity here is not too great compared to some weeks back.

I really haven't been that super active in the forum the way I used to but this time I think I will have to take it a bit more serious again to see if I can make some good numbers of post in it. It seems I saw an ad of an exchanger in the forum and a good and popular exchanger too.

I can see that you are now very active in the forum. I wanted to be active here but my offline works never permits and the little time that I have,I will use it to make posts in the siter forum because it loads faster than this forum. Anyway,I just want to do a round of posting then I will visit the sister forum.

Sure, for the time being yes and I think I might not be too active come this week. I saw so many posters in the forum and most especially, the PTP and if it continues that way, more of my activities would be there. Since there is always people to exchange views and ideas with, I won't stop coming around.

Why are you saying so even me that is what i think but to be sincere I can tell you that if for the replies purpose you can always get replies to your post easyly here and that is what I think the rate is not the same as well here maybe forex is the best section for me

Why are you saying so even me that is what i think but to be sincere I can tell you that if for the replies purpose you can always get replies to your post easyly here and that is what I think the rate is not the same as well here maybe forex is the best section for me

I don't know what you are talking about. I was only talking about what I noticed in this forum,the activity in this section can't be compared to the activity in the HYIP section,well,I am posting in the PTP section for now because I can see that you have just joined us.

It's good to have another company and not like when it was just a couple of posters. I wish they will make the PTP also bubble like the Forex and HYIP. I haven't posted in the PTP for long because the last time I came, I met it almost the same way I left it and to that, couldn't post.

That was what I was talking about. The last time that I visited this section,I found out that I was still the last poster. If you look at this section properly,you will see that,it still lacks activity. Well,if you can continue to be active here,I guess I will also be active. It seems that the activity in the forex section is really great because I don't know how you have managed to accumulate lot of points.

Well, you are right and right now, the whole pending payment has been processed. Personally, I try as much to get active in the forum when I can and it's fun posting there. There are some other posters who barely post there because they think the payment stays for long but I don't think that way since you get it in a month or so.

That is what the posters do fear to post here they think that payment will take even more than they expected in as much as I know that us not the case the problem is that admin need come online often to build members trust because when you see admin online its strengthen you

Yes,you are right,we are rest assured that the admin will process payments in the forum and that is why we keep posting in it. I was surprised when I saw a senior member that made a shout in the chat box that admin should process payments and the goof thing is,the admin is so lenient and he responded to the member. If it was in MEF that the member does such thing,the member will get banned permanently for pushing the admin to pay.

Yes I can remember a poster made such shout in the chatbox at money earning forum he said(payment is very slow in this forum as dead turtois) and the admin responded then I will hold your payment as long as I like and he was begging the admin I did not follow up the story if he get paid or not sometime we need to be patient with payment

That's what I am talking about,we need to be patient in this forum about payment,we don't have to force admin to process payments. I am still waiting for members to be active here so that i can balance my activity. I wonder why the activity has dropped in the forum.