Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Yes that is true @Hedge he should let us know the specific time and duration which he is going to be processing payment even if its once in a month or two I wont be confuse or worried but the thing is that you see he niether even update us.

But I see the admin was online yesterday I think he will soon process payment

The admin do comes online regularly and the mod also comes online too but I think they are not ready to process payments now. I am not that worried about the payments but the truth is I need some PM funds to use in some other online investments.

In my experience once our request of payments has been process its usually take just few days to get paid. So once our request of payments has been approved by mod its only mean that its going to take few days to get paid in here. Its already August 17 and I'm really expecting that we will get paid before September. I do hope that we will get paid.

Yes,that's right,once the mod approves our payment requests it means that the admin is about to clear the payments. The way I see how payments are delayed in this forum,it seems that the forum now pays once in 2 to 3 months,that's really a long time though.

I'm just wondering why Two mods and two admin login at the same day in dmt. Is their a meeting? lols. I hope its a meeting of payments and not some bad news. lols. I now going to reach 1,300 points so I will going to update my request payments again. This is the biggest single request of payments that I have done so far. I do hope to make really good income in here.

2 admins and 2 mods login in at the same time doesn't mean that they are ready to clear payments. As you can see,even with meeting that you talked about,you can see that no payment request has been approved in this forum and the sister forum.

Read my post between the line to understand what I'm trying to say.

I hope its a meeting of payments and not some bad news.

Right now its seems sending PM is disabled. This is some how make me think something else is really happening in here. I do hope that admin will going to say or update us about the status of payments in this forum. This is already the last week in my three weeks of waiting. If theirs still no payments then I will going to give up posting in here for good until I get paid.

LOL,I guess English is your secondary language,you are always contradicting yourself. Well,I don't have time for that,what I know is,payments are delayed for too long in this forum and this is making so many members to leave the forum. The mod should just come online and approve our payment requests. If that is done,payments can be made.

LOL,I guess English is your secondary language,you are always contradicting yourself. Well,I don't have time for that,what I know is,payments are delayed for too long in this forum and this is making so many members to leave the forum. The mod should just come online and approve our payment requests. If that is done,payments can be made.

Sorry to disappoint you but English is my primary language and just some advice. Do research more about "metaphor". In this way you know how to read between the lines.

Anyway still no response from admin. I'm some how frustrated with the delays in payments.

Sorry to disappoint you but English is my primary language and just some advice. Do research more about "metaphor". In this way you know how to read between the lines.

Anyway still no response from admin. I'm some how frustrated with the delays in payments.

LOL...Did you just say metaphor,so you are using that to make posts,why not make use of Irony :D

Well,like I have said that I don't have time for that,September 5th will make exactly 2 months that I have requested for a payout in this forum. I am some how frustrated too. I really need PM funds to invest.

You are making the right post I have been seing admin online sometime but he never talk about the payment if the forum is going to pay or not so this is very well embarassing to a forum like DMT that the admin has fail to say or updated his posters with all the good reputation the forum has got

Thanks for the payments. I already posted my proof of payments in proof of payments section. I do hope that I can more posters now that this site has paid us. I do know that many stop posting as they feel that the pending payments is too long for them to wait. But I'm happy that payments has done and I do know now that I can earn more in here.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to be active in here again. I am not that active in the last few days. Theirs really big going on in forex right now that I don't have time to post in here on regular basis. But right now I am trying to be active in here again.I am hoping that in two to three more weeks I can get another 500 worth of points in here. I do like to see myself earning at least minimum of 5 dollars a month in here and more if I can.

Yes,you are right,DMT happens to be one of the old forum that is still paying. Honestly,I liked DMT so much only that I get demotivated to post in it simply because of how the forum loads. Well,activity hasn't fully increased in the forum but I know it will soon increase because members would want to put a payment request on the queue.

Are you sure that the activity is very good because I don't see any good activity in here. I have been checking this forum every now and then just to see members has replied to my posts,fortunately for me you are the person that has just replied to my post. Anyway,I will just take advantage of that.

I love posting in forex section in this forum. Some how most of the activity that I see is in forex section. But I am trying to balance my post and try to post in ptp and in currency processor section. I am excited again to reach 10 dollars worth of post in here. Although I have slow in term of earning in here. But its still do pay good.

I'm really happy to reach 200 points in here again. that's just about 2 dollars but that is enough for me right now. I do hope that I can keep on building my trading account in forex trading thanks to the earning I get in this forum. Although its just a small amount its can accumulate and can give me good income each month in ptp forum posting and in forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

am not new to this forum, and joined here because I heard a lot of good things about administration from other forums and this forum looks really promising with a great fresh look than other

forums. I can clearly see the good experience of administration being clearly reflected in having additional topic threads like surveys, Contests etc. And also i will like to see social network forum where by to chat, and to compare site, and reviews of the website...

Once I reach 500 points in here I will try to request payments in here. I do know that theirs some delays in payments in here so I am just wondering what is the problem is. But I do hope that payments will be back to normal in here soon. As long admin does not say he going to stop paying I will continue to try to be active in here.