Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I have received the payments from DMT for both the normal posting as well as some bonus payment for taking part in the sign up contest on the forum,

it was a great opportunity to earn extra through contests,

hopefully the admin should bring many opportunities like this for their members.

the remaining payout requests also will be checked and paid for sure soon in case the request is approved,

this is what the admin assures us once again, in chat section,

that all the members with active payout requests on DMT will be paid as soon as possible,

so there is nothing to get much worried regarding pending cash out requests than focus on further posting.

Right now I will try to cashout using HD. problem even do I do exchange I still can't find anyone who is interesting to buy my HD. They want LR not HD. If only I can find a way to make HD profitable in exchange business of mind that will be fun.

well, the admin cleared all payout requests already except HD Money payments due to maintenance on HD Money,

over all I am really impressed with the fast payments on DMT !

that has been a great encouragement from the admin to be even more active and post,

we all might have noticed that DMT is one of the top paying forums around that make fast payments.

the admin has provided another earning opportunity for us other than normal posting, that is sign up contests,

there has been new contest around active, worth $2.25 in prize money to be distributed among 15 winners, that is each can get 15 cents,

good to see the active members around ten people have participated so far, the active contest still has to get another five replies more,

keep on checking the contests section for latest updates on various contests on DMT !

I'm still waiting to get paid. But just wondering why can't I open new threads and how can increase my rating in here. I have some violations and I admit it. And right now I'm trying to correct what is wrong. And I will be happy if I see my rating improve in here.

@andry you sure are well versed in most of the topics talked here and on other hyip forms as well

I dont think any one of us (members) is unfamiliar with hyips and so we also know something about forex if not already trading.

Even for others there are lot of forums and one may talk about those forums - so lot of opportunities.

I'm still waiting to get paid. But just wondering why can't I open new threads and how can increase my rating in here. I have some violations and I admit it. And right now I'm trying to correct what is wrong. And I will be happy if I see my rating improve in here.

well, regarding payouts, all requests will be cleared in a day or two, that is what the admin answered to some members for the same question of payments,

some members have requests placed around eight days ago,

that is why the question has been arose among those members,

and the admin has planned to send payments in next two days. :)

I like to make many posts in this forum because this forum is one of my main priority forum. I can get good amount of bucks from here if I can make more posts. It's not hard to post in here and also the members in this forum are many and responsive too. It's good PTP forum.

well, as a quick update to our members, the admin has added payweb processor as an option to cash out on DMT !

with this new payment processor, you can receive a 30% bonus in each cash out !

that is if you request a $4, you will get $5.2, to your payweb account,

also the cash out limit is 400 DMT points, that is $4 through this new option of payment processor.

Another great offer on payweb requests by admin. True that while exchanging payweb to LR we shall have to pay fee but that is only 5% while on request using payweb we get 30% extra so we are still in profit by 25%. I dont see any reason not to take advantage of this opportunity to make 25% extra profit.

I'm back posting again in here after few days of resting. I got paid so I just take a day break. I will try to post about 30 post today so that I will have a good start for today. I hope I can catch up with my anemic performance last week. And I'm thinking also to request for deductions of my warning level. So that I can feel my improvement in this site.

i do not know what was happening here in the last days , but i heard good news which said that the DMT bought the MTW forum , i checked both of forums . iam happy because of that so i will restart my activity in both of forums through the next days ... i hope the admin makes the rates ( $0.04 per post ) ...

i do not know what was happening here in the last days , but i heard good news which said that the DMT bought the MTW forum , i checked both of forums . iam happy because of that so i will restart my activity in both of forums through the next days ... i hope the admin makes the rates ( $0.04 per post ) ...

Yeah... I also hope so. I see some PTP forums like LOT and MTV can give 4 cents per post. If DMT can give the same rate, it will be able to compete in the forum industry and hopefully, DMT will be one of the popular forums in the industry.