Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am new on this website. I searched if this forum has paypal option for payment. Could you help me ?

Hello iqee3, I am also a newbie here, I just started posting here almost 5 days now. If I'm not mistaken, they dont use paypal for payment processor. Did you read about forum rules?, you must read it first before you start posting, to avoid deductions. Read "get paid to post" to see the rates per post and payment processors.

I hope we can help each other in many ways in the forum. Goodluck

@iqee3, This forum does not use paypal as a means of Payments, as it rarely PTP forum using paypal and maybe you can use LR, payza, HD egopay money and, if they intend to join maybe you can make LR account because you can immediately use without having verified the account LR .

Hello iqee3, I am also a newbie here, I just started posting here almost 5 days now. If I'm not mistaken, they dont use paypal for payment processor. Did you read about forum rules?, you must read it first before you start posting, to avoid deductions. Read "get paid to post" to see the rates per post and payment processors.

I hope we can help each other in many ways in the forum. Goodluck

It seems you are a good member ,and you are right about that, Paypal is not a payment processor that admin use here. I think that is fine sincei am sure that mostly advertiser of DMT must be pay admin with LR which is the main processor in High Risk Industry. Overall, DMT is a great forum for me.

I haven't posted in DMT for a very long time now. I think the last activity apart from today, was back in early 2012!

Well I decided to return here after spending some time in MTV is because over there,I am hearing loads of positive comments and feedbacks about DMT. Hopefully the discussions here in DMT are just as good!

It seems you are a good member ,and you are right about that, Paypal is not a payment processor that admin use here. I think that is fine sincei am sure that mostly advertiser of DMT must be pay admin with LR which is the main processor in High Risk Industry. Overall, DMT is a great forum for me.

Thank's for the compliment, well I love DMT and I respect everyone here at the forum. I want to make friends, cause in my first 2 days here posting, I too, has been having difficulties and questions, I get a warn status because I didn't read the forum rules first before I post. That's why I'm also here to give advice to newbies like me, for them to avoid violating the rules and get deducted. And about the paypal, at first I'm not happy knowing they dont use it. Cause I dont have LR account, I dont know how to make one, do I need a credit/debit card to have LR account? Please help me, trickster. For me this forum is great too. I love being here.

This is still one of the best forum for me and I am more happy posting on the site as well daily. So I think I would be able to increase my activity more on the site starting today. So I would try to complete 30 posts daily on the site. And I don't mind with 30 posts daily because that is a lot of post already.

I only just recently returned to DMT, and am pretty happy with the things that are going with it because of the good amount of activity, but I didn't realise that right now they have a limited number of posts we can make each day, has this been introduced for a long time now? Because I don't remember having it when I was last posting when around 2012. So if posters made maximum use of it, the max we can earn each day from here is just 90 cents.

Hey there faceless, I'm a newbie, and I dont know about how long they have been implementing this maximum 30 post per day. But for me its already hard to reach, cause I can only made 10-15 a day, but its fun, knowing that I got earnings while posting in this forum.

@faceless the new post limit Rule was introduced into the forum not too long ago, I think its up to a month now or less. Anyway, making 30posts a day isn't an easy task especially if the poster is involved in many forums. I hardly make up to 30posts recently in any forum because of offline activities and the fact that I also post in other forums.

That's nice that you have done posting already on the forex section. So I would try to do some post on the forex section as well. So that iwo be able to make payout on the site as I have been so low in points last week here so I just hope that for this week ,I would do much better

There is no doubt that interested in quickly approve of payment requests and interested in quickly pay for members makes them more comfortable and gives them the incentive to keep their activity without feeling frustrated which makes them stop their activities for some time, but in any case this forum still a good place to get a profit, but slow profit .

I just make another payment request on this lovely forum. Now, this is like my favorite forum because the payment is running good and smooth. I can only hope the Admin can keep the situation good like this. The Admin has to be attractive to get more and more earning for his own self through this forum

I would make payout request also in the morning. What I am doing now is just trying to earn more points so I just hope that my payment request would be approved tomorrow. I think I have done well somehow this week. So it is should not feel bad if I had not made like 500 points yet.

I have not made my payment request but I am planning to request payout later on. So I am happy although I have less than 300 points on the site for now. So I just hope that I would be able to earn a lot of points once again today and tomorrow enjoy my activity on this site as well.

Well I am glad that I have progressed well in DMT in such a short space of time. Even though there is the limit of 30 posts which I only just recently found out, I wouldn't forcelly push it to the limit to 30 each day, as I try to keep a balance and not try to just make as may posts as possible. I reckon I will be able to reach the minimum mark by the end of the day if not tomorrow, so that my 3 or 4th payment can be requested for the first time this year in DMT!

Let me see if I will be able to make 30posts today; 15 in the PTP section and 15 in the HYIP section but that depends on whether I won't get distracted by offline activities. I miss the days when DMT was making weekly payments and when I was able to make up to 50posts per day due to the fact that I used to have less offline activities.

Wow, I'm glad for the both of you. I hope to get my first payment here at DMT too, that's why I'm also happy for my progress everyday. The number of my posts are improving. I was bit shocked knowing that I'm almost doing 90+ post, it felt like I just started yesterday and look at this now. Thank's DMT, and members. Keep coming.

Wow, I'm glad for the both of you. I hope to get my first payment here at DMT too, that's why I'm also happy for my progress everyday. The number of my posts are improving. I was bit shocked knowing that I'm almost doing 90+ post, it felt like I just started yesterday and look at this now. Thank's DMT, and members. Keep coming.

Wow, 90+ in just two days is great achievement. Until now, I'm still collecting not more than 300+. I'm already join this forum more than 1 week after all. How many post for you to make 90+ point in two days? Also are you life only for posting ? lol, that was awesome mate, I'm jealeous. Surely I'm jealeous for you :)

I'm able to do some post on the site. So I am just happy that I am able to focus on the site once again. I have seen nice activity now. So I would say that the members have good motivation on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I can always post on the site pretty well

Wow, 90+ in just two days is great achievement. Until now, I'm still collecting not more than 300+. I'm already join this forum more than 1 week after all. How many post for you to make 90+ point in two days? Also are you life only for posting ? lol, that was awesome mate, I'm jealeous. Surely I'm jealeous for you :)

Hey bangcool, dont be jealous. I'm already a member here for 9 days. I'm a slow poster, because my internet connection load too slow too. I said that, it felt like I just started yesterday, I mean since my first day till now, am having a progress in posting. That's what I meant with my post, nothing more, and we all know that no one can make 90+ posts in 2 days. Because of the max. 30 posts a day as stated in the rules. But thank's anyway.

I'm just able to request my payout. So I just hope that it's not yet late and I would get approved because all payment request has been approved already. So anyway I would just keep on posting on the site as well as I do enjoy posting more on the site as I have done lots of post yesterday