Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Same here,i just need to do a round of posting in ptp section 'cos i am already done with the hyip section,i have been so lazy to make posts in the forum since,but i just have to motivate my self so that i can achieve my goal in the forum today,anyways i an still good with the current points that i have

I'm hoping to reach 440 points today. And in two to three more days I'm hoping to reach 500 points and hope to request payments. So far so good that I'm earning good in here. I'm just hoping and wishing that I can post as regularly in here as I'm targetting to make some good income online this month of February. Since its valentine its really expensive to go out with a date if you don't have a job. lols.

Lol...i wonder how he manages to accumulate such points,he accumulated those points just in 5 days,that's baffling,anyways i am just starting my first round of posting in the forum today,i am not really motivated to make posts here but i would just try and accumulate about 50 points before i proceed to other forums

I have been having a very tight schedule this week which has affected me alot here, sincerely for now I do not know if I can still reach payout because the week is fast approaching coming to an end whereas time as they said is irrevisible. I think if members can pick with good amount of posting it can be done.

Lol...i wonder how he manages to accumulate such points,he accumulated those points just in 5 days,that's baffling,anyways i am just starting my first round of posting in the forum today,i am not really motivated to make posts here but i would just try and accumulate about 50 points before i proceed to other forums

make sure you active in 3 cents rather than 2 cents section, and that you can reach it, so far i am not always post there but don't want to waste a lot of my time there because we really need good posts there, not just a general one. but overall by active in more than one section i think to reach big amount of points still possible

My earnings in DMT forum seems to be slow just because, I haven't seen much activities recently. But I don't think we just need to focus in the 3 cents post rates because, there are various sections that we can earn and therefore depends on our way of posting and we can have both.

but that is one of the way if you want to get more points here faster, if you check it i think you will know what i mean, for now i am focusing to make more posts in 2 cents section first, and today i aim to make 100 points here and hope that after i request another payment, it will approve by the moderator :D

That is correct but then, we should not only think of the high post rate but to continuously make posts in the different sections. Oh, well I have done some posts in the forex section and then, I'm back in the ptp section. I can say that there's more discussions in the Forex section nowadays.

Its really funny that some posters hardly make activity in the ptp section because it has a 2cents rate. I think we should make sure we have good activities in all sections in which we are knowledgeable of and not just focusing on the sections with 3cents rates. I always make sure that I post in the 2cents and 3cents section in which I'm good at(the hyip and ptp sections respectively).

Well,it would be better if you can do one more round of posting in the forum,i would use that opportunity to make a round of posting in the forum as well,though i am not that motivated to make posts in the forum but i have to motivate my self so that i can achieve my goal in here

This is my 2nd round of posting in the ptp section and I'm sure that this round of posting can get me to my desired target of reaching 200points. I'm quite impressed with the activity here today although it seems to have slowed down a bit. I guess many posters have reached or are about to reach their desired targets.

Im yet to reach payout so Im struggling to spend alot of time to reach 150 points. So far today there hasn't been much activities from members off late and to my own thinking maybe those members who slowed their activity has already reached their target or had excess points so its not of use to accumulate points again.