Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

well i am fully motivated to post here today as i am very close to payout,i will just try and make like 15 quality posts then request for a payout,i just want to see how DMT works when it comes to payment processing,if it is fast enough i will have to prioritize it

I am happy to see that a lot of payments have been approved on the forum and that verification has been faster this time around. Hopefully things will continue this way moving forward as it is really encouraging to see. Still waiting for more members to resume posting.

I have not made any post once again on the site. So I need to remember that I should continue posting on the site again. I am not disappointed or anything at all. I have only problem with managing my activity in different forums. I don't know if I would always have good activity here again. I just hope so.

well i am back to resume my posting i have posted in three other sites today,so i am here to do the same thing,why i love this forum is simply because activities never get slowed down for 2 days compare to a forum like GT where activities get slowed down for several days

It might be better than GT but activities are really not good for now. I am still the last poster on a number of threads in here from several days back. But I do appreaciate that there are some members that manage to make even if its a couple of posts on a regular basis.

yes,you are right,if you can be active and i am active too this will make discussions to be flowing and this will also make the activities to increase but if you are not active and i am not that means activities in here will be slowed down,i mean members should try to be active so that the forum activities can increase,this my first post today in DMT and i will make 10 other posts before leaving

active, it doesn't mean only in one section like just in PTP section, but gladly activities here spread not only in PTP section but in the other sections too, like HYIP and Forex also i see some posts in Payment processors section and in Cycler section. and it give me more chance to earn from this forum

yes you are right,members need not to be active in one section,i am active in the hyip,ptc and ptp section i feel like involving in the forex discussions but i hardly know about forex,i am just planning on how to learn it,payment approval is been delayed here

active, it doesn't mean only in one section like just in PTP section, but gladly activities here spread not only in PTP section but in the other sections too, like HYIP and Forex also i see some posts in Payment processors section and in Cycler section. and it give me more chance to earn from this forum

I am active in three section on DMT, PTP, Forex and Payment processors. Unfortunately I cannot post in hyip even though I would love to because of limited knowledge. It always an advatange to post in different sections because of the varying post rate but also because you find more places to earn points.

I'm glad that the activity here is doing well unlike on the sister site. So the members focus more on this site nso that is why I am making more posts now as there's always good activity here lately. I would try to find time to make many post on the site as on the other sections as well.

Well its really good that the forum is been all this active again like it has been for a long time now and its really the best thing that we can always enjoy here about the forum and i will post here now that MTV is down.

I am glad that there are activities as well. I had really expected that after the recent payment processing that happened in here we would see more members getting active but its not to be the case. Its good to see activities increasing though.

Since LR is down for many days now I just feel tired of posting. I don't know why but I guess its has something to do with knowing that as long LR is down we can't get paid. I'm hoping that today or tomorrow LR will be back. If LR going to be back I'm sure I'm going to earn good amount of money in here. I'm just hoping that the earnings of ptp forums like dmt is not affected also because LR is down.

Sorry to hear about your deduction. At least the mod gave some advice on how to avoid the deductions in future. The good thing is that you have a very high amount of points on the forum so you still stand to get a good payout the next time admin makes payments.