Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Seems we really do see now that the activity and the payment process are both in good shape. I see also admin is active nowadays but still wonder what happened to our sign up offer and up to now there's no payments for that offer.

This is truly encouraging which is why posting activities are also doing well on the forum. I am back posting here in earnest myself and have already had my payment request in queue.

Well, it seems that the Admin already forgot that sign up offer already, but for sure if he remember that then he will surely include those with the processing of our payment request as the Admin is busy so we just need to be patient about it.

I agree with you. We just need to be more patient in our payment in this forum because I am sure that admin will going to process every payments in the forum. I am back in posting again in DMT so I need to double my effort because I will be a bit busy next week so I can't post that much in DMT.

Indeed the site is still paying. I have not been able to post here lately so I am hoping that I would be able to continue posting on the site. So I'm going to focus more on the site so that i would be able to accomplish my goal on the site as well

Same in here. I am going to give some time today to post in DMT because I wanted to reach another payout by the end of this week. I hope that there would be good activities in the forum because it would be hard if there would be just a few members who are active. So guys, lets post and start earning. :)

I'm quite active again on the site. So I am just hoping that you guys would also be active as well as the site is paying up to now. I'm just surprised with the decreased on the activity on the site. Anyway I have lots of points already and so i would request my payout later or by tomorrow

Yeah me too i have been away from here and i i want to cashout some payment here ones again,but i think i will have to go on the payment section to get my last payments proof and that is one thing that makes it more boring for me make posts here that payment proof.

Nice that dmt is back. I suppose to post in here yesterday but I can't open the site. I'm just hoping that I can open the site this morning and I'm happy that I can now. I'm hoping that I can open mtw also but its still down until now. But I'm happy at least dmt is now back and running. I'm just wondering what happen. what kind of server update happen?

It seems that admin just add another payment processor in DMT. It is Egopay wherein if we will request payment through egopay, we will get extra 25% from our payout. That's really good and the minimum for request in this payment processor is only $1 and it is very attainable.

Glad the forum is back online, i was unable to make some post in here are a result of the forum being moved to the new server. I hope that the forum will now be loading at a faster speed so it will be easier to make many posts whenever i come online.

Yes, I was also happy to see that the forum is back online although I was disappointed since payment request has still not been verified. I guess I just thought that by the time I come back online it would have been approved at the least. Nonetheless I am sure that mods will do verification quite soon.

Yes, I was also happy to see that the forum is back online although I was disappointed since payment request has still not been verified. I guess I just thought that by the time I come back online it would have been approved at the least. Nonetheless I am sure that mods will do verification quite soon.

I am sure that they are up into it with verifying payments. I haven't yet requested payments in the forum but since admin offer 25% to Egopay, I might try to request through EP to get the bonus percentage.

glad to back in this forum again :D, it seems PTP section still have good activity just like it used to be, but i see hyip section now have less activity, but i think that is fine because i still see some new thread created there. overall this site is good and i feel fine with it